European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

+23
memento
Cinc
GrenD
MissSunShine
Martz
Zakh
Unreal
BuLL
Gloom
Pirate
Zeckett
cnik
Google
Neo
charon
Devil
Geronimo
Anette
cmnndr
Adm
Ulisses
Blubi
Baboow
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers - Page 4 Empty Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by Adm Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 am

Crapper wrote:

Feel sorry all you want. I'll be sure to pass it on lol

I said Im sorry for your son, not you

Crapper wrote:You were removed from the list because it was too lon. Partially the same reason i removed myself and gero...
so, was it hard to answer it? it was a simple question written without offence or anything

Crapper wrote:Oooh let me see the look on your face. take a pic and post it hah
Thank you, but I'll have to disappoint you once again, Im feeling okay

Crapper wrote:I never asked for sympathy from any of you.

I believe noone has any sympathy for you anymore

Crapper wrote:You really think I give a sheit about this community? Wrong! I don't.

What are you still doing here then?

Crapper wrote: im prolly more glad for leavin than you are for not having me haha

After all this, wanna bet?
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers - Page 4 Empty Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by Blubi Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am

stelistu wrote:1. How do u think u can punish them ? it`s not like u tell`em "dude say sorry to the players and he`s apologizing"

2. Usually admins are chosen because they are active in-game (at least that`s what i know) and for some other things but hey , this an important factor also , u don`t give admin to anybody , admins are supposed to be "special" in some mater`s ...

btw i gave an ex about flamy Wink

1. If they still think they did right thing and don't even want to say "I'm sorry" it's the best prove they shouldn't be admins. Especially it's just a game, not real life. It's like showing the true face. Logically they shouldn't be admins anymore, or just for some time to think why it's bad. There are no rules about admins abuses, but there's still a community who should decide if they see smth unfair. Why they should be admins when there are ppl who do not such mistakes?

And this comparition with Flamy... Just weird Razz

@Crapper
I'm sorry for you.
But we knew you don't care about this community. You just proved it to those ppl who didn't know. Then leave deciding to other ppl if you're not ready for it.
Thanks for your posts. You would like to see my face right now.

Miss wrote:Also before, many players complained how 50% of Ins are admins, and they are the most inactive clan around. Maybe that had some effect on decisions. I have no idea, but obviously nobody wants to write this fact xD Give chance to other ppl too.

And Blubi, nobody said that Ulis, Admi or Dev were bad admins, as well as nobody said that bull fosters and whoever else u mentioned, are better admins. Its just the fact that Wilk wanted shorter list, Joey and Fosters were there on his personal choice, global admins remained on the list, and because already 2 ins players re already here, some others got a chance to be admins. I think its very reasonable and simple. Bull already wrote all this but maybe u missed it I am also sorry bout admiral, but seriously, if somebody posts wilks mail, i ll also write one if needed.

Actually we're not the most inactive clan Wink Secondly Insomniacs weren't admins coz they asked for it/blackmailed/etc. They were admins coz they are/were trustworthy. I don't think it's the bad thing. We were inactive for some time, that's right. But everybody needs a break sometimes. It doesn't mean we're dead then. I think it's a good idea to give some chances to other ppl. But do we want to give admin rights to some ppl who aren't even respected by other players, who are not respecting other players? And do we should remove these ones who was making their job well?

Last edited by Blubi on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 am

MissSunShine wrote: Like a Star @ heaven "They proved they can't change themselves coz even a simple apology still don't want to come out from their mouths (or pc's)."
Talking about personal Razz Why would somebody change themselves cos of a game Neutral

Now look at Crap..and LOL

and we don't have rights doing with admin stuff? alright..live in your fantasy admin world then, gl

- Good post Blubi! +1

Crapper, I'm sorry for all of this..all u did was acting? seriously, I still can't believe on this..this feel sick now

The Times They Are a Changin'
raven
raven
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 am

1. i agree with that , i just said i think it`s impossible to see an apologize or an admin right taken Smile

2. yea maybe weird xD

crapp , i`m surprised but hey , everybody show`s his real face after a while , i just hope this one isn`t ur`s Wink
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 am

Vincent wrote:Crapper, I'm sorry for all of this..all u did was acting? seriously, I still can't believe on this..this feel sick now

everyone has a breakingpoint. mine has been reached. you think you know me? you think you know eachother? think again. ppl act and what you see on a forum, in a clan, on msn or in game isnt ppl in their natural environment. was i acting? if you think so i guess i was at that. do i care what you think? i really dont give a rats @$$ what you think.
take your thoughts about me and shove them where the sun dont shine and the plants dont grow.
after having been taken for a fool and betrayed by not only a few of you i can say that this is the face you get to see.

Admiral Thrawn wrote:

was for gero and his amazement. not you

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 am

Crapper wrote:
Vincent wrote:Crapper, I'm sorry for all of this..all u did was acting? seriously, I still can't believe on this..this feel sick now

everyone has a breakingpoint. mine has been reached. you think you know me? you think you know eachother? think again. ppl act and what you see on a forum, in a clan, on msn or in game isnt ppl in their natural environment. was i acting? if you think so i guess i was at that. do i care what you think? i really dont give a rats @$$ what you think.
take your thoughts about me and shove them where the sun dont shine and the plants dont grow.
after having been taken for a fool and betrayed by not only a few of you i can say that this is the face you get to see.

dude, it's not like we all know each for real and we're real brothers for life and that stuff...but who knows maybe one day some of us will be, and I give a chance to ppl know me and hope ppl to do the same, maybe that's just being naive. But, at least I know I've been who I am. This is a game, but with real ppl, with real feelings, and there are ppl who really get attached to other ppl through a game..believe me, this game has a lot to tell behind it's cover Wink
but okay, I'll not offend you..you do what you feel it's right..Good luck in life mate
raven
raven

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 am

Vincent wrote:

dude, it's not like we all know each for real and we're real brothers for life and that stuff...but who knows maybe one day some of us will be, and I give a chance to ppl know me and hope ppl to do the same, maybe that's just being naive. But, at least I know I've been who I am. This is a game, but with real ppl, with real feelings, and there are ppl who really get attached to other ppl through a game..believe me, this game has a lot to tell behind it's cover Wink

big +1 Smile
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 am

Maybe about time to close this topic?

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 am

Crapper wrote:everyone has a breakingpoint. mine has been reached. you think you know me? you think you know eachother? think again. ppl act and what you see on a forum, in a clan, on msn or in game isnt ppl in their natural environment. was i acting? if you think so i guess i was at that. do i care what you think? i really dont give a rats @$$ what you think.

Admiral Thrawn wrote:

was for gero and his amazement. not you

if you so dont care about anything of this why did you reach your break point? i mean isnt it a bit contradictory... i know you care but you are now acting exactly how you are accusing other people are doing.

and just a comment about internet and real life acting - true its not the same. but both are persons acts and decisions. some people are trying to be the same, some succeed some dont. but both "worlds" make you whole as a person. act here as an ass, and the fact that its a forum doesnt change the fact that you are an ass... ;-) other people in your life will not know you trashed on some forum but you will always know you did it. and it maybe not be smth your concious will worry much about but you did it, it happened and you will never be able to change it.

gl crapper, hope you understood what i meant to say.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 am

i agree with blubs in ways that even though we do not provide servers we should have a say in how things are ran as we have all played for a few years or more but we can only recommend things to provider at the end of the day. I know Admi was really good admin, dev too, and ofc uli seen all of them providing help to all of us when flamespawners are about or time needs changed etc etc etc. Even tho i cannot play atm i am able to use remote which i have been doing i will usually make my presence known so if there are any problems people can say and if i am not there feel free to ask on msn which im on most days. Smile
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 am

Neo wrote:Maybe about time to close this topic?

Don't, it's the first time this community stands more or less united

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 am

Who am I? For one thing, I know what I am talking about. Unlike some others in here. I will never apoligize for things that i would ban other players for again till this day, no matter who they are. For insulting ppl there are rules and consequenses in-game. What you dont know about and yet why you are still opening your mouth, I can never understand. As Varlan said, when you weren't there you dont know everything. And why are you talking for your brother? He has a mouth and brain no ? To the things you dont know about and yet you are still talking, as said before, it was Wilk who appointed Crapper to make the list, as he saw fit and thats exactly what he did along with taking himself of the list in order to make it even shorter. Just tell me ONE person in here who would have done the same. Wilk is ofc conscious about the fact that he doesnt know the community, therefore he asked Crapper to do it. You are acting like someone banned you for life from babo. You think you know everything when truth is your living off one-sided stories handed down to you. Get your facts straight.

It's obvious that there are some that cant control their feelings in here. Get it together. It's very simple as you said, we should all decide who should represent our community I agree with that, but why do u need to be an admin to show ppl that there are helpfull hands and friendly community, and welcome them? You can still do that, tho I never saw you even do the effort of what you are suggesting (Big up to unreal tho and crapper cuz I have seen them doing this). It is not the admins who represent the community, it is the community itself.

The only reason for all this commotion is that Admiral got taken off the admin list of publics, and as a well-known fact there were alot of ins players on that list so maybe that was the reason. It also seems like, most ppl forgot the fact that Admiral and all other admins are still admins on RS, which is the main place you get help from admins. On pubs admins only get called to ban a flamer, cheater spammer etc. Anyone can do that so I dont see it as that big of a deal. And I dont see the public players complaining about this list or that they even care whos admin there as long as there are any. So you are now talking on behalf of the public players along with your brother, Blubi? Who the hell do you think YOU are?

Btw congratz to having Admiral back +1

BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .NotoriousBaLLZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulisses Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 pm

You know Bullet why I didin't want to say a word in here? Cause I think discussion with such ppl like you is useless. People like you think they always are right and everybody who have another opinion are your enemies. You were defending so hard this Crappy decision and now you see it was a wrong decision, cause Wilk changed it. You showed that you have nothing interesting to say. I don't have to show anybody how good admin I am and how many things I do for ppl, like you are trying to do and at least I am not an admin who is known as somebody who is banning ppl after lost cm - like you did.

@Varlan
I am gonna repeat it. Again. If you still can not understand it - I was doing my job as admin to help polish players to get an access on rs (as we remember there was a friendlist on). It was annoying you enough to start insulting everybody on server (especially me) with caps lock. So you should be happy that I only warned you. I hope it's clear now.

@Wilk
Thanks Wilk for your intervention Smile
Ulisses
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blubi Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Bull.
I know you're disappointed you were wrong. But you don't have to take your emotions out on me. Go to the gym - it's gonna help you. I hope.

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

You know why you didnt say a word ? Cuz you were waiting for this moment. And you know why I banned you? cuz you were insulting players + cheating and I wouldn't change a thing if I had the chance again. Kinda ironic you are calling me Useless, when you are the one being known for that name. Any idea why peoples oppinion is like that about you?

And btw I wasn't trying to defend Crappers actions and what he did. He was merely given a task by Wilk. I was making it clear to people how it really was and not how some people claimed it was. By sharing your oppinion based on some false facts, that is useless.

Im trying to show im better admin ? where? I didnt even mention myself. But I mentioned Admiral, Crapper and Unreal. Everyone knows about you, so you dont have to show anything. By posting some distorted truth here and acting like ur something else, wont change anything.

Blubi your doing good standing there in your brothers shadow.
BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .NotoriousBaLLZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by RuBeLL Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Ulisses wrote:You know Bullet why I didin't want to say a word in here?
Sure, it's just because
BuLL wrote:Everyone knows about you.
and basically
RuBeLL wrote:Everybody know what u would have said already.

Lol, welcome back Jesus ! Laughing
RuBeLL
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

http://cillerkrew.110mb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:47 pm

so this is turning into trashtalking like most other threads.. one more off topic not constructive topic and I'll lock this thread.

I added the new admins to the list, at wilks request.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulisses Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 pm

I expected personall attack on my person or Blubi. And it's just pathetic. It's funny to read about Insomniacs cheating, even without any proofs. Everyone who were that day on server knew there was no cheating, only server which was kicking us constantly. Accusing Insomnia of cheating it's just rude and as an admin you should know it's childish. It's not our problem that we won this cm. We just were playing better that day. Accept this fact.

PS. You know best what is "distorted truth".

Anyway you haven't changed from that day, so it's out of sense to continue your personal war in this topic.
Ulisses
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4