European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

+23
memento
Cinc
GrenD
MissSunShine
Martz
Zakh
Unreal
BuLL
Gloom
Pirate
Zeckett
cnik
Google
Neo
charon
Devil
Geronimo
Anette
cmnndr
Adm
Ulisses
Blubi
Baboow
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers Empty rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by Baboow Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 am

Fosters closed the joust servers 30min after he got disqualified from the tourney, that kinda shows how old is his brain. GJ on making him admin, very clever decision^^

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers Empty Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by Blubi Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 am

NO WAY HE DID THAT! I'M SO SURPRISED! affraid

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers Empty Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by Ulisses Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 am

He is just... Fosters. What we expected from him? Now I am waiting for Flamy to become an admin ^^
Ulisses
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:00 am

what is having different admins on pub and realsquad server good for?
besides, I would just like a reason why you (crapper) removed Devil and me? (even though you told me you will put me on the list, then you remove me with not even a warning or something, I just dont get that)

imo there should be one list for pordesign pubs and realsquad, right now Im a bit confused silent
I know I was/am not the best admin but I tried to do good, even if it seemed the opposite sometimes lol (Charon, Raven Embarassed)

ps. its interesting that you (crapper again) blocked me on msn right after writing your post about new admin list I love you
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 am

Argh... Didn't know that you're not admin anymore... And you were the most active IMO. Sad day in babo world Sad Oh and Dev Very Happy
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 am

Baboow wrote:Fosters closed the joust servers 30min after he got disqualified from the tourney, that kinda shows how old is his brain. GJ on making him admin, very clever decision^^
this was wilks decision, his severs his admin list. So deal with it. Its not actually fosters fault he is admin, so no need to take that out on him.

Admiral Thrawn wrote:what is having different admins on pub and realsquad server good for?
since wilk wants to have a say in who admins pubs but not realsquad the lists are obviously gonna be different. its not exactly good for anything, but it is how its gonna be.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 am

does wilk actually know ppl who are admins or he listens to some1's advice? because when i was still an admin it was like that, and since i dont see him in game i dont think that its a bit different now ... ;-)

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:11 am

My guess is that he's either listening to Crapper or Bull since they are the only ones protecting Fosters, no offense guys, but please wake up ;>

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 am

Geronimo wrote:does wilk actually know ppl who are admins or he listens to some1's advice? because when i was still an admin it was like that, and since i dont see him in game i dont think that its a bit different now ... ;-)
crapper made the pub list, except for 2 ppl who wilk added(1 of them being fosters). since fosters rent servers from wilk he does know of him Wink
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 pm

So... Very Happy

To answer your question, Admi:
The reason Crapper told me he removed me from the list was that apparently, while he was playing, someone used the Remote Admin tool and indentified himself as being "Charon". Thus, Crapper told me he "doesn't believe in passing the admin rights" and removed me from the list.

Now, after you stop laughing about how ridiculous this is, let me point out some things:

First of all, I find it weird that if this actually happened, Crapper has made no attempt to talk with me or with Char. I had no idea about this, as he decided the list before I got the chance to defend against such accusations.

Secondly, after asking Crapper, it seems there is no way to track the Ip of the Remote Admin tool so there's no way to know who it was, or to prove it was actually Charon.

And lastly, I have not shared the login/pass with anyone, and as far as I know, Char doesn't even know there is such a tool or how to use it. But even assuming that I did give it to him and he accessed it and did all the things Crapper insinuated, why in the world would he identify himself? - Lol.

To finalize this, the list was supposed to be objective, and I have reason to doubt that. Moreover, I don't get it why Admi was removed from the list with no explanation why, since he's active and friendly. As for the reason I was removed, I think it's pretty much bullshit, so if this is not Crapper's invention, then I guess there's a joker in the current admin list.

Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by charon Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:23 pm

"Clapping "
charon
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : VendeTTa

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

OFC there is some joker amongst the admins. This is so lame...
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 am

I think the list is ok for now, imo Admi should be added to the list ofc.

Ohh and lets face it the only ones who did really admin work form the old list where:

Anette
Crapper
Admi
Bullet
Neo

The rest just wanted the opportunity and/or the title!

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Google Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 am

Putting aside all the rest... I want Admiral back!
Who is the one who gave birth to the absurd idea to kick him out of one of the lists (the one who mostly need active and qualified admins)? Wilk? affraid Wilk is some kind of a spirit or superior entity who just takes decisions by chance? I don't think so.. who did suggest him to kick Admiral, and why? Evil or Very Mad

I don't want to say anything about the others and their being usefull or not (...) but also without comparing him with the others, he is the best admin that can exist, because he likes doing what he does. And he is the only one who is also friendly and informal.

Personally I don't unserstand why the lists are so short, why just 6-7 admin if there are so many ppl (considering also who plays on public servers)? Who cares about who is inactive or "just wanted the opportunity and/or the title!", they weren't choosen to be emperors and they aren't payed, if they like to be in the honorary (...) babo admin list, please, enjoy!! As far as they don't abuse the role and they show up once a month. Let's focus about who still exist.

I want Admiral back!
Google
Google
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 am

Admi back.

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 am

imo if servers are for community then community should decide who should become admin and who should be stripped out of admin rights. for ex. every 3 months there could be "evaluation" of admins with voting if one should be kept as admin or not.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:41 am

Gero idea isn't that bad.

And Neo, you forgot Devil and Fireball, kinda inactive during summer but good overall. Smile
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am

Neo wrote:Ohh and lets face it the only ones who did really admin work form the old list where:
How do you measure that?

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 am

C'mon Admiral fans, jump tha fudge in here and shout out loud: "WE WANT ADMIRAL BACK AS ADMIN!"

Run! cyclops

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am

so why can unreal still change settings on servers?
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 am

Geronimo wrote:imo if servers are for community then community should decide who should become admin and who should be stripped out of admin rights. for ex. every 3 months there could be "evaluation" of admins with voting if one should be kept as admin or not.

I think this would be the most fair
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 am

Obviously Admiral likes to do what he was used to do before, and he was doing it right. So, theres no reason to take him the admin rights. Unless someone explain a good reason.

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

Lol Neo.

Well guys, if no one else thinks or feels that framming/setting up an admin so he would be kicked out from the list is wrong, then perhaps I've put too much heart into this whole thing.

I hope the Eu babo community knows what to expect from some of the current admins. Smile

Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 am

and to add on my idea an elaboration - every 3 months, if some1 complains on some admin, there would be voting about him/her. doesnt have to be like every admin is every 3 months voted on. only if some1 states that he did smth wrong, then community votes about it.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:31 am

Geronimo wrote:and to add on my idea an elaboration - every 3 months, if some1 complains on some admin, there would be voting about him/her. doesnt have to be like every admin is every 3 months voted on. only if some1 states that he did smth wrong, then community votes about it.

Sight, lets make a popularity contest about police officers in your local city and lets see how many of them succed to pass the vote. Admin job requires some very unpopular decisions like kicking or banning well known community member for acting like a total ass, imagine how many of his friends would vote against such an admin, despite that his decision was fair. For example "dad0" case I can imagine that the whole Jokers clan would vote against an admin who globally banned him for what he done, even thou he completely deserved it.
If You want to turn the process of picking admin into popularity contest, then admins who are just very active on the servers doing nothing but playing will win over admins who comes to get the job done, then leaves the server, its just how it works judging by opinions in this topic.
Besides if You want that kind of rules just host Your own server then You can implement full democracy and see how it works on the long run.

ps. I'm against removing Admiral from the admin list but the only guy who can change it is Wilk or Wolf (cause Wilk in polish means wolf ) You can just spamm his email suggesting that Admiral should be added to the list.
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next