European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting admins

+3
cnik
Someone
jurij bojka
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reporting admins Empty Reporting admins

Post by jurij bojka Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 am

Hy,

today i played on russian server, moscow ladder. A guy /naomi, or whatever, i cant remember his name/ flamed a player called HariCPM , and then he got to the spec and rejoined the game.
Then crapper come to the game, and the guy who flamed this re-joiner, reported him to crapper. Hari then started lieing around, like that other guy was flamed and rejoining the game, so I thought my duty is to told crapper that I saw that too.

Hari then started discussing about my name, started lieing that I was insulting him etc etc...

The point is, crapper did nothing, and this is not the first time! He even muted me when I got mad when he was trusting that guy instead of us two. So, not one player said that someone rejoined the game!

Probably they are good friends because after a few rounds he asked crapper could jurij be unmuted, and when crapper said nope he was smiling...

Crapper, my message is to you: you are lucky that i palyed ona public server, that I didnt had fraps, but since this is not the first time I saw you doing nothing around for such thing, i will report you every time. I will make 720p movies - if you have problems in your life dont be an admin if you dont do anything.

That is a shame for admins!

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Reporting admins Empty Re: Reporting admins

Post by Someone Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 am

Namy not naomi
And his name was HapiCmpr
Liing not lieing*
And yes this is what happened, jury sais the truth, I was there, I flamed hapi and went spec and rejoined
This is the truth!

Someone
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 am

Someone wrote:Namy not naomi
And his name was HapiCmpr
Liing not lieing*
And yes this is what happened, jury sais the truth, I was there, I flamed hapi and went spec and rejoined
This is the truth!

Sorry I was in hurry. The sad is that this isnt the first time Crapper did nothing. Hope we got some backup here...Evil or Very Mad 

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 am

Someone wrote:Liing not lieing*
Lol... are you in a hurry too? :]

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 am

Jurij, apparently you seem to know all the rules but it was never a bannable offence to go spec when flamed on Moscow CTF. The reason I muted you was that you kept calling ppl idiot. You're known to have violent outbursts when you get mad but feel free to make videos and report me. I didn't break any rules on that server, that much I do know.
Code:

} (Dead)Jury Bojka : Haha!!!
{ Jalapeno : Haha!!!
} (Dead)Jury Bojka :  crapper da fudge u r doing?
(Spectator)(Team)-R- overwritten : idk I just want pass
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper : ah that server
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper : and the pass isn't heslo?
} (Dead)Namy' : he's fapping
(Spectator)(Team)-R- overwritten : no
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper : lol
} Jury Bojka : idiot
{ HapiCmpr : crapper
(Spectator)Crapper : yes?
{ HapiCmpr : he's calling you an idiot
{ HapiCmpr : are you an admin here?
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : this player has been very bad mannered towards me and other players
(Spectator)Crapper : to tell you the truth hapi, I don't care what ppl call me
{ (Dead)Cracovia : yes
} Jury Bojka : HAHAH
(Spectator)-R- overwritten : jury jury jury...
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : please check the message log for more tangible proof
} (Dead)Jury Bojka :  if he checks messages he will se that u rejpoined the game...
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : i went spec due to a sudden increase of my ping
} Jury Bojka :  lier
} Jury Bojka : xd
{ (Dead)Jalapeno : Haha!!
(Spectator)Crapper : and I'm gonna ban somneone for going spec when flamed? Not gonna happen on my
(Spectator)Crapper : watch
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : but you on the iother hand, have been very unkind and hostile towards me
{ (Dead)Jalapeno : sry but you must burn Hato!!
{ (Dead)shunk. : who
{ (Dead)shunk. : crapper
} Jury Bojka : ?who?
(Spectator)Crapper : no one
(Spectator)(Team)shunk. : oh ...
(Spectator)shunk. :
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper :
} (Dead)Namy' : hp stealer
} (Dead)Jury Bojka :  pls bann that guy
} (Dead)Namy' : nub jury
{ (Dead)Jalapeno : Haha!!!
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : told me to shut the fudge up
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : if you scroll up
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : he could use some timeout
(Spectator)-R- overwritten : namy your colors...
} (Dead)Jury Bojka :  cmon is there any normal admin?
} Namy' : ?
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : normal admin?
(Spectator)-R- overwritten : ugly man
} Namy' : Haha!!!
} Jury Bojka : yes
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : define normal
{ (Dead)Cracovia : juri nub
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper : I'm a global admin
} Jury Bojka : can talk with him
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper : here and on other servers
} (Dead)Namy' : you're a dark guy fear
} (Dead)Namy' :
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : your babo name represents a very hostile character from a pointless action movi
{ (Dead)Jalapeno : wtf.. why all this itchi stuff!
(Spectator)shunk. : jealous
(Spectator)shunk. :
} Jury Bojka : and?
(Spectator)HapiCmpr : and it resembles your attitude problem
(Spectator)-R- overwritten : sometimes..
} Jury Bojka : noone is speaking about names of babos
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : go on youtube
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : type in
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : relaxation music
} (Dead)Jury Bojka : ahha, wo is talking avout attitudes hahaaht
{ (Dead)Jalapeno : Haha!!
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : and think about your unacceptable deeds
{ (Dead)Jalapeno : yi miss the flag
} (Dead)Jury Bojka : an idiot who got flamed and rejoined...
} (Dead)Namy' : 2 hps
} (Dead)Namy' : gj seven
> Tiger took the blue flag
(Spectator)shunk. : IM WITH HAPIcmPR
} (Dead)Namy' : me too
{ HapiCmpr : im not even going to talk to  you
{ HapiCmpr : i wil lcall you
{ HapiCmpr : "the bottom dog"
} Jury Bojka : im afraid now
} (Dead)Namy' : i'm with crap
} Jury Bojka : me too
(Spectator)Crapper : lol
{ HapiCmpr : because your stats mput you at the bottom of the list
} (Dead)shunk. : shh the bottom dog!!!!!
(Spectator)-R- overwritten : i'm afraid too
} Namy' : he shouldn't be banned
{ Drew_Ber_:UA: : Help Me/IIoMoriTe MHe!
} Jury Bojka : why?
} Namy' : only warn him not to do it anymore
} Jury Bojka : that is bannable reason
(Spectator)aka. : Hey x))
(Spectator)aka. : vy jste.. cesi ?:D
} Namy' : no it isn't
} Jury Bojka : read it on the forum
} Tiger : Help!
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : you are like a jewish pen salesman
(Spectator)(Team)-R- overwritten : whats going on here c?
} (Dead)Namy' : i'm joining rs for 2 years
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : nobody whats to hear what you say, yet your greed eats through your bones
} (Dead)Namy' : and babo for 4
(Spectator)(Team)Crapper : just some trashtalking I think. I'll stop it if it gets out of hand
} (Dead)Namy' : this isn't a banable reason
} Jury Bojka :  watch ur language man
{ (Dead)aka. : shunk. is not funny
{ HapiCmpr : jury, you cant even make a cool comeback
> Map file Exist :CTF-Clash
-R- overwritten joins red team ID:4
} (Dead)Jury Bojka : cry
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : just be quiet, even though i am a new player you are still making me look bad
} -R- overwritten : password is heslo
} -R- overwritten : annyone know the pass?
{ (Dead)aka. : heslo? to je cesky
} shunk. : no
} Namy' : yesterday was only heslo
} shunk. : i tried
Jury Bojka joins blue team ID:2
> Player disconnected : aka. ID:7
} Namy' : and the ass was heslo
(Spectator)Crapper : the ass??? really, the ass?
(Spectator)Crapper : haha
} (Dead)Namy' : the pass*
} (Dead)Namy' :
(Spectator)Crapper : hehe
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka : i will report crapper too
(Spectator)Crapper : report away
} Namy' : gl with that
} shunk. : lol
{ HapiCmpr : jury bojka
> Player disconnected : Tiger ID:10
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka :  yes i will
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka :  u just fudge around here and do nothing, although u r an admin
{ HapiCmpr : you are spamming the chat, please quit it or lethal methods wil lbe used agains
{ HapiCmpr : t your human rights
{ (Dead)aka. : ns
} -R- overwritten : ty aka!
{ Jury Bojka : legal methods for what?
{ HapiCmpr : lethal, not legal
{ HapiCmpr : there is a difference in meaning
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka :  for rejoining after i got flameed?
(Spectator)Crapper : look jury, I have about had it with your attitude.
{ (Dead)HapiCmpr : you just admitted that you rejoined after being flamed
{ Jury Bojka : hahaha me????
(Spectator)Crapper : I'm not gonna ban someone for that on this server
} (Dead)Namy' : me?
} (Dead)Namy' :
{ aka. : >:D
{ HapiCmpr : you could teach his some discipline by spanking him with the warn stick
{ (Dead)aka. : flag
(Spectator)Crapper : lol
> Namy' scores for the Red team!
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka : well, just be sure i will have evidence for next time
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka : my discipoline is bad with suck cocsuckers like u
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka : i speak rude, because ur an asshole
} Namy' : watch your language
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka : but what is bigger problem, u r a lier
{ HapiCmpr : liar*
{ (Dead)Jury Bojka :  at least i dont lie\
: - muteid 2
>> > Muted Jury Bojka (85.222.178.217)
} Namy' : ye
{ HapiCmpr : and whatever you think i have done isn't the problem
(Spectator)Crapper : you're now muted jury
} (Dead)Namy' : gj crap
{ (Dead)aka. : shuk u like me?
} (Dead)Namy' :

Last edited by h8me on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 am

Your answer is pointless, the admin even not warned the rejoiner.
I wasn writing here because I was muted. You missed the answer.

You did, because you didnt warned him. Please show me where is written that going to spec and rejoin is allowed when someone is flamed.

And this is not the first time that I told you on that server that I will report you. May admins know what is happening. Thankfully the guy who flamed the rejoiner babo wrote here, so, my writing was prooved.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:46 am

jurij bojka wrote:
You did, because you didnt warned him. Please show me where is written that going to spec and rejoin is allowed when someone is flamed.
It's in the server joinmessage. "Server: cheats/spam/insulting/racism/flamespec = Ban"
Flamespec means you can't flame a teammate and go spec, not that you can't go spec when flamed. Sure it's a lame thing to do but it's allowed.
h8me
h8me

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:50 am

h8me wrote:
jurij bojka wrote:
It's in the server joinmessage. "Server: cheats/spam/insulting/racism/flamespec = Ban"
Flamespec means you can't flame a teammate and go spec, not that you can't go spec when flamed.  Sure it's a lame thing to do but it's allowed.

AHHAHAHA, fron now on moscow server i will be the king...
pls close the thread Razz Razz Razz lol! 

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 am

I dropped on spec due to my sudden increase in latency, and that is the impregnable and indubitable truth. I don't take a s/s each time I drop on spec due to such unfortunate circumstances, so I really don't have any evidence here. My isp is pretty much like this all day, since I have a very weak connection and players who stumbled upon me in pub games know what i am talking about.

As for you..Mr. Bojka, not only did you insult me after the initial fact of what happened, but I met you ingame today and you excessively continued to insult my mother.

You can be the king of the moscow sever all you want, but you will never get to sit on the throne, that is Crapper's job Wink

In other words, keep dreaming Mr..
Reporting admins Bojka_1
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 am

HapiCmpr wrote:I dropped on spec due to my sudden increase in latency, and that is the impregnable and indubitable truth. I don't take a s/s each time I drop on spec due to such unfortunate circumstances, so I really don't have any evidence here. My isp is pretty much like this all day, since I have a very weak connection and players who stumbled upon me in pub games know what i am talking about.

As for you..Mr. Bojka, not only did you insult me after the initial fact of what happened, but I met you ingame today and you excessively continued to insult my mother.

You can be the king of the moscow sever all you want, but you will never get to sit on the throne, that is Crapper's job Wink

In other words, keep dreaming Mr..
Reporting admins Bojka_1

After you got to the spec, you told to Namy something like ``you can suck my balls``, wich approves that you went to the spec not because of your high ping.

The second thing is, we saw that, and you started to lie that you flamed Namy. So pls...

The third, noone insulted you till you started your lies to crap - but wait a minute. The truth hurts, i know, but telling it is not insultuing, several players saw that, but you still lie, like a child.

The fourth, until you stardet you experimental conversation about me and my non existing boyfriends, noone insulted you.
You started the chat, that I am a nothing, because I was winning, I had the biggest score in the game - then you started, that i am a bottom dog, a noob, flamer, silly etc, and that it was 3 vs 4 and then i came to your dream with thats your mom problem too.

If you telling a strory, tell it how it exactly was.

Noone wants to sit instead of crappers throne, i dont know what pills are you taking, but pls give me a few cos I want to see those visions too pig 

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Someone Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:52 am

HapiCmpr wrote: You can be the king of the moscow sever all you want, but you will never get to sit on the throne, that is Crapper's job Wink
O W N E D lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Someone
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 am

Took me a while to decrypt your post, especially this part:
BojkaTheThronelessKing wrote:Noone wants to sit instead of crappers throne, i dont know what pills are you taking, but pls give me a few cos I want to see those visions too pig

But anyway, Crapper can check the msg logs from that period of time and see that I didn't insult you nor Namy in any way.
To me (and this isn't an insult, but my subjective approach towards this matter), you will always be the bottom dog, no matter how high up you are with the kill-death ratio ingame.

It's not totally up to the skill to define if you are a good or bad player, but your general attitude towards others as well
Respect others if you want to be respected

I'm done with this pointless argument with you, and for future reference - google translate isn't a good source if you want to type out "witty" posts.

And your beloved babo name should be spelled: Yuri Boyka

I'll see you on the battlefield
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:37 am

HapiCmpr wrote:Took me a while to decrypt your post, especially this part:
BojkaTheThronelessKing wrote:Noone wants to sit instead of crappers throne, i dont know what pills are you taking, but pls give me a few cos I want to see those visions too pig

But anyway, Crapper can check the msg logs from that period of time and see that I didn't insult you nor Namy in any way.
To me (and this isn't an insult, but my subjective approach towards this matter), you will always be the bottom dog, no matter how high up you are with the kill-death ratio ingame.

It's not totally up to the skill to define if you are a good or bad player, but your general attitude towards others as well
Respect others if you want to be respected

I'm done with this pointless argument with you, and for future reference - google translate isn't a good source if you want to type out "witty" posts.

And your beloved babo name should be spelled: Yuri Boyka

I'll see you on the battlefield

Yes we can check what did you say after going to the spec. As i see, you are calling me again bottom dog, maybe your parents forgive you such phrases, so pls call them bottom dogs, not me, and this is the last time Im telling you this.

...and this isn't an insult, but my subjective approach towards this matter - i think your parents are bottom dogs. Do you think tis is okay? ghay...

Kido, try to understand one thing: nobody was talking about skills or anything else, the thread was started because you got flamed, crapper didnt even warn you, and when you got to the spec after you got flamed, you said something like suck my balls to namy.

You are a liar, and there nothing else to say about you. Keep lickin ice cream how is mine behavior. At least I am not a liar. elephant

@I'm done with this pointless argument with you, and for future reference - google translate isn't a good source if you want to type out "witty" posts.@

well, yes it is pointless because you didnt show any arguments for going to the spec after you were flamed. My english is bad, thank you, I see you noticed that, but because of your pretty notification you are againa bottom dog, just like your parents, and this is not an insult,but my subjective approach towards this matter. Razz 

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 am

There are so many words to describe how funny your reply is, that I think I will just leave it to these men over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vVbIaBXtJ8

I called you the bottom dog, because you behaved like an asshat towards me and Crapper.
I understand, that your ego is the size of the universe, but sometimes you just need to let go. I could send you some breathing relaxation techniques if you want - they could help you with your anger problem Smile

As for insulting my parents...this is just another piece of evidence that you insulted my mom in game and now you are doing it here as well.

Your parents, however, should limit the time you spend in front of the computer

Go out, get some sun, its summer
No need to be butthurt over a computer game

chillax

ps. If you think "bottom dog" is an insult, then you must be REALLY trying to get me banned or w/e
As pathetic as it is, I am actually enjoying the circus show you brought along with you.
And don't use words/phrases from my posts, because they are out of context in your replies

(just makes you look bad What a Face )
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:19 am

Here is another piece of proof of why you are treated as your are:

Reporting admins 0wIrwt2

The only one who should be banned, is you.
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:34 am

HapiCmpr wrote:Here is another piece of proof of why you are treated as  your are:

Reporting admins 0wIrwt2

The only one who should be banned, is you.

Ah damn, shame on you, have you screened that he was blocking when i was the flagger? Very Happy

Are you againa bottom dog, jut like your parents? and this is not an insult,but my subjective approach towards this matter Laughing 

I see you joying such things, just like your friend, Feno Very Happy

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:41 am

Insulting someone, because he/she was blocking you, is without a shadow of a doubt punishable.

I will leave the verdict to Crapper

case closed
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 am

Jurij bojka, I've played with and against you today and all I can say is that you're a lousy player. Both in skills and attitude.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am

Cinc wrote:Jurij bojka, I've played with and against you today and all I can say is that you're a lousy player. Both in skills and attitude.

Yes I know, our luck is that you are a very nice guy Very Happy I can beat you whenewer I want, but you are aworthless babo for me.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 am

Tough words considering the only way you've managed to kill me today was with flames, followed by bursts of "Haha!!!" and "Burn!!".
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:53 am

Cinc wrote:Tough words considering the only way you've managed to kill me today was with flames, followed by bursts of "Haha!!!" and "Burn!!".

Ah not again this s... very interesting, you can always find some little doors to come out, i mean, just like your friend, when i flamed him he starded flamer flamer...
Your post should be deleted, through you got offtopic...

Instead of licking some a***s, read the first post, and if you have something to say for that, keep the thread going...

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:57 am

My post is not off-topic, all I did was confirm that you're a player with a bad attitude. Stop trying to avoid your punishment by needlessly arguing and face it like a man.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 am

Cinc wrote:My post is not off-topic, all I did was confirm that you're a player with a bad attitude. Stop trying to avoid your punishment by needlessly arguing and face it like a man.

Off topic post because the first post was about banning a player who was flamed and got to the spec/rejoined the game, and about the admin who did nothing.

Yes baby, that is offtopic.

Stop trying to avoid your punishment - what are you tlaking about? Have you ever seen me in the game, when an admin warns me ``bojka do this one more time and you got banned`` that I said oh no please no? NEVER! I always told them BANN ME. So you dont tell me who is a man and who not...
A**lickers are not MAN, just to know.Evil or Very Mad 

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:13 am

Well then you will get banned and we won't have to hear your nonesense anymore Razz

If you are so tough, put your money where your mouth is and prove that Cinc is worse than you.

I can bet for sure, that you will get slammed so hard, you will forget where the disconnect button is.

ps. Why are you trying to be so tough? Nobody wants to hear your shit, just look at this entire thread.
A true MAN, knows when to put down the guns and admit to his mistake.
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 am

HapiCmpr wrote:Well then you will get banned and we won't have to hear your nonesense anymore Razz

If you are so tough, put your money where your mouth is and prove that Cinc is worse than you.

I can bet for sure, that you will get slammed so hard, you will forget where the disconnect button is.

ps. Why are you trying to be so tough? Nobody wants to hear your shit, just look at this entire thread.
A true MAN, knows when to put down the guns and admit to his mistake.

You mean you will apologize because you was riot and when you got flamed and rejoined the game? pig 

btw, we are still waiting for that whole chatlog to see what have you said after you got to the spec, then, and ONLY then should we writing in this topic. If crapper had that piece of chatlog, he MUST have the whole one.
If he doesnt have, it will only proove that he is your friend and he was backing up a liar.
Otherwise, Namy said too, that my state is right, I told the truth. So, what are we talking about?
A player saw you when you rejoined the game, read the second post little kido...read it. And say that is not true.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next