European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

+23
memento
Cinc
GrenD
MissSunShine
Martz
Zakh
Unreal
BuLL
Gloom
Pirate
Zeckett
cnik
Google
Neo
charon
Devil
Geronimo
Anette
cmnndr
Adm
Ulisses
Blubi
Baboow
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers - Page 2 Empty Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by Anette Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 am

Pirate wrote:so why can unreal still change settings on servers?
thats my bad, forgot to add him to the list, sry mate =D

and argh.. I global banned dad0..

I gotta agree with gloom, if community are gonna pick admins based on what they see, not knowing what happens behind the scene, it will get interesting Razz
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers - Page 2 Empty Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by BuLL Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:58 am

First of all, you shouldn't speak unless you know what you are talking about.
From what I have heard, the first list that was sent to Wilk was too long (in Wilk's oppinion) That is why it had to be shortened down. Unfortunatly on Admiral's expense (who IMO should have been kept).

On the old list there were players who have been admins for a long time and those who are still active among them, were kept on the list.

Then there are the people that cannot be touched on this list, because they have global admin rights and therefore are immune to change: Anette, Gloom and cnik.

Furthermore as Anette explained, Fosters and Joey were Wilk's choices so they had to be taken into consideration aswell.

With these considerations taken into account, it narrowed down the remaining positions on the list, which is why I think, it ended up with this result.

+1 for Gloom's post.

@Baboow: Im not varlan nor anyone else but me. So next time you feel like opening your self-rightous mouth, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Last edited by BuLL on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .NotoriousBaLLZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

I just stated a commonly known fact, dont feel like asking to you though when i feel like opening my mouth, cheers.

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 am

Wake-up call to Baboow

Baboow wrote:My guess is that he's either listening to Crapper or Bull since they are the only ones protecting Fosters, no offense guys, but please wake up ;>

Bull wrote:Furthermore as Anette explained, Fosters and Joey were Wilk's choices ....

I never spoke to Wilk whatsoever nor did I protect Fosters from anything, so the sources you are getting your so-called "commonly known facts" from, are unreliable. Besides you always had a habit of jumping to conclusions on the expense of others, which is getting boring.

Off subject here. It's not the "Trash Baboow" thread! Razz
BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 am

Common fact is that you tend to protect him cuz u get to admin on his 'pro' servers. In this case, i used 'my guess is...' which was obviously not the common fact as you so generously prefered to misunderstand.

I just stated what's on my mind, if it bugs you find a shoulder to cry on, don't turn this into a flame war since i have no intention to have one.

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Baboow again you state things from your imagination. "tend to protect him" are you kiding me?

Just so you know, Fosters asked me to be admin there cuz he needed my assistance unlike you, who asked him to become admin and he refused you.

BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 pm

when did this turn into Baboow vs Bullet topic? Surprised
keep on topic; bring back Dev! What a Face
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 pm

BuLL wrote:
unlike you, who asked him to become admin and he refused you.
hahah ego, gj u have been approved by a 10 yo^^

sorry for the off topics, i stop here Razz

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm just curious...

Why was Unreal picked over Admi?

I'm sorry Unreal, but you couldn't even change the settings if we asked, we had to explain how it worked and all... Not to be mean or anything, but you didn't do a good job there.

And we all know that admi does actually know how these things work.

Not trying to get anyone to rage or anything, just searching for answers...
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by charon Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

The way that devil/Admi was kicked from admin's list is so funny, what the fudge is going on? This is BullShit.
charon
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : VendeTTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Google Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 pm

You'r are wrong Zeckett, it isn't about being Admiral's "fans". Don't translate my appeal with a personal crusade because he is my friend or something similar.

As it is, I'm backin up Geronimo, a democratic system would be the better choice..on the other hand , considering which kind of community we are , I reckon Gloom may be right as he foresee the danger of devious comeouts...history itself teaches us that democracy may lead to choices democratically uncostitutional (ok, we are not electing the Parlament Very Happy)

Anyway the voting idea itself I reckon might be inadequate...admin's work unfurl not only in plain sight ( all around the serves) but theres much more, not to mention that an admin may be more active during a certain timetable (with a lot of players connected)..as another admin during another timetable. And I won't even start with all the wrongdoing might be derive from that...vote bartering, corruption, etcetc No

But in the end its just a game, and as far as no admin will abuse us, lets get on this way.

OFC I WANT ADMIRAL BACK. What's Wilk e-mail?

P.S. About Devil : because he was removed because of a mistake (that Crapper did) I suppose he will be Admin again soon!
Google
Google
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Bull, don't mention me in a derogatory manner, ok? We joke, we laugh, we're clowns, we haha, hihi pula mea but when there's a storm nobody runs around naked, get me?
Now, concerning RS, Thrawn is there so no loss, but I see Ulisses,Mnk and Kai. Wow. Ulisses hardly acts as admin, only when he wants to ban me and other behaviour that I'm not gonna judge, Mnk hardly is seen, acts, does administration on the servers and Kai, which btw, does he still play, because since Uc died I haven't seen him once, ONCE, and I play daily.
So from the start, you have three people, which from my point of view are useless. If not, I'd be glad to be wrong, maybe they do it in the dark, behind the courtains, but I doubt it.
On pub... What to say... Thrawn and Dev were at the spot every time. We have now Joey and Fosters which, hopefully will rise to the previous ones expectations.
Another thing buggles me: why is Crapper on the list, since he said he's not admin anymore? He said this two nights ago.
And why isn't Gero admin? He is almost always online, he has the experience, the knowledge, the style. And I could mention more people whom I see every day on the servers more than I see the rest.
And Unreal dude learn the commands Very Happy
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:31 pm

one list for all servers would be logical if your trusted for one then why not another, admi and dev were good admins and admi is one of most active in game. shouldn't be all about title's n sheet just help out community, keep game fun.

i know commands var just remote soxs lol if i dont know i ask and fix issue Smile

only issue there should be about admins is if they are active.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakh Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Heya everyone !

I just wanted to post a reply here, for many reasons :

-First of all : Voting for admins is a BAD idea : as someone said before, admins MUST take bad decisions, which are necesary : babo players are "kids", and admins are "adulst", do you think it's good for a child to eat candies all day long ? It is not. But if kids could choose they parents, they would pick ones who let them eat those candies. And it's the same here. But one day, the fatty kid who eat many candies will feel bad, because another kid insulted him about his weight, and he may be hurt as an example. So to sum up : choosing parents => eating many candies => becoming fat => being insulted => feeling hurt => BAD

-Secondly : Stop with Fosters plz, he has nothing to do with it Baboow, he may have change his serv for few days, but it was just to try nothing more. He changed much since I know him imo, just let him grow, and you will see, he is nice, but as you don't like him, he has no reasons to try to be friendly with you, so change your mind and you will see who he really is.

-Thirdly : I think it's a bad thing to limit the number of admins ! As Google says, no matter if they are admins just for glory, no matter if they are useless as admins, unless they don't make shit ! Admi didn't make shit, Devil (I think but it's hard to know what happened ^^) neither imo.

So why removing them from admins rights ?

Well, that's all, cya ! ;D

Zakh
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Martz Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

varlan wrote:btw, does he still play

Kai doesn't play anymore.
Martz
Martz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSunShine Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Fosters is very friendly and cool ! Its very nice to see some changes around Very Happy
Instead of blabla-ing about unnecessary things, can somebody post us Wilks e mail so instead of complaining here, complain to him directly since nobody here has authority to change what has been done Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Democracy would be nice idea, but too bad that half of our babo community is too subjective, so i doubt this would have any positive results. Especially if it was every 3 months. Admins such as cnik, Anette, Bull, Neo etc, that were admins since stone age always did great job and as long as they are around everything will be, as it was till now, in great order so no need to panic.

Like a Star @ heaven Seams like there are more personal issues among us babos, and more fuss and problems on forum itself than in game. That's just sad
MissSunShine
MissSunShine
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Martz wrote:
varlan wrote:btw, does he still play

Kai doesn't play anymore.

Nah! Then why keep him admin? Suspect
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Right now the only thing that changed is the admin list for wilk's public servers. Since Wilk put Anette in charge of the real squad admin list, Im sure she will make the right decisions and neither should she need help from anyone to do so, since Im also quite sure she knows the best about the current admins.

For the admin list regarding public. It is completely up to wilk and his wish was to make the list shorter because on all other servers that wilk hosts there are 2 admins 3 the most and only in BV we have this many admins. Why are you all so damn touchy? You have nothing to do with it. Arent the servers running smooth ? do you see any cheaters that continously comes back? Has your game gotten worse? If no, then the admins are doing one hell of a good job. Rest is none of your damn business.

P.s Fosters I will protect you as your devoted guardian Razz

This whole thing is Charldish!
BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 pm

I've contacted Wilk before this thread even existed. I doubt any changes will be made though, since Wilk is pretty busy and he doesn't really know who's who in babo. That's why he left Crapper "in charge" of it, and ...guess what happened next? >.>

And like I said in my first post, this list is not objective. Imo, we would have a better chance of electing a more objective admin list using Gero's idea than this.

Anyhow, I always thought admins are "there" to help. By removing useful admins and adding or leaving not so useful admins, we're actually only fooling ourselves.

As for Crapper, if you gets around to read this: I would have been more inclined to accept the fact that I'm not so active as an admin, since I've been more busy lately, as a reason to be removed, than the actual reason you gave me.
I also didn't understand the "no explanation given" to Admi and the other admins. What's up with that, C? :/
I'm dissapointed, but oh well... if you've dissapeared from babo all together for real this time, then have a nice life. Was hoping that the last impression you'll leave will be a better one though.

Ps: Bull became an admin at the same time I did. He's not an admin from "stone age".
And in any case, there is no relation between being an admin ever since babo started and being a consistently useful admin.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

OMG, think again before you talk.

First of all, please say a big THANKS and be great full that Wilk even support babo and provide us with servers! What is it in for him??? Keep spamming his mailbox, give him an headache, maybe he will stop providing us with the servers. WHAt then??? we all get happy???

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by charon Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

" Moh puto tens que aprender a viver "
charon
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Neo wrote:OMG, think again before you talk.

First of all, please say a big THANKS and be great full that Wilk even support babo and provide us with servers! What is it in for him??? Keep spamming his mailbox, give him an headache, maybe he will stop providing us with the servers. WHAt then??? we all get happy???

calm down Neo its time to take your blue pill..

Last edited by Gloom on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by charon Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm

HaHaHaHaHa
charon
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Well, I don't think everyone is going to spamm Wilk's box but.... ROFL Gloom xD
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm

well ppl saying they want admy back as admin is only proof i need that democracy works. i am 100% sure that for dado whole jokers clan would not vote for. and besides, if it were 1 clan voting for their player there is at least 6-7 other clans in euro community and lots of clanless ppl that are here to vote otherwise. democracy can be but isnt easy manipulated. and any reason to bring an admin into voting would have to be hard evidence of bad acting, not revenge for banning some if it had reason (screen shots, etc). in any case, i think it is doable idea with some adjustments that prevent the extreme situations that some of you here stated as reason why the whole idea in any form of manifestation isnt good. (meaning it would be much more constructive to say smth like: "your idea sux because of this and that but if you do this like this and that like that it maybe has more chance of success. i am still against tho."

and besides it is only an idea... ;-) idea to try to prevent from having admins who dont do their jobs, are there only because they have friends that provide them that, etc. (not saying that this is now situation but clearly there are problems).

and easy neo, i am sure we are all greatful to wilk but as i understood he gave the servers to community, and i think it would only be fair to let the community to talk and settle on how things should function. because otherwise it is not servers for community but wilks private servers that he lets others play on. dont get me wrong, both are more than fine but i just have impression that it is the former what he wants and not the later.

in any case, i would rather want to hear more suggestions about how to solve some of these problems and not just why smth is wrong. ty.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next