European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map Team - New CTF map rotation (Alpha)

+17
Nova
Mnk
Frosty
Blubi
dizzy
pukebag
cnik
Nath
Anette
Devil
Gloom
Geronimo
Cinc
Pushkin
Gerry
Adm
Pirate
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Map Team - New CTF map rotation (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Map Team - New CTF map rotation (Alpha)

Post by pukebag Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:38 am

try to put CTF-Forest from USA serv Smile
pukebag
pukebag
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Map Team - New CTF map rotation (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Map Team - New CTF map rotation (Alpha)

Post by Mnk Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 am

Did anyone get anywhere with creating a final list (for any servers)? Could just go with something temporary and change it depending on who likes what etc. Question
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blubi Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 am

Well, I've made the list, which should be a reason for the discussion, but I don't see anyone now who did smth like this(new maps). And now we have to take into consideration the newest maps. But thats the only way to make a one general list.
Cause if we wanna do smth what suits to everyone, eveyone has to give own personal suggestions. Tell me, which ones are your favourite.
So map team, let's do this, finally.

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 am

Blubi wrote:Well, I've made the list, which should be a reason for the discussion, but I don't see anyone now who did smth like this(new maps). And now we have to take into consideration the newest maps. But thats the only way to make a one general list.
Cause if we wanna do smth what suits to everyone, eveyone has to give own personal suggestions. Tell me, which ones are your favourite.
So map team, let's do this, finally.

Ok... Roger ^^
Gerry
Gerry
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 am

Blubi wrote:

dm:
ctf-orbit Here
ctf-tomb Here
ctf-jebeem Here
ctf-entrance Here
ctf-crust Here
ctf-jumloq Here
ctf-sarnath Here
ctf-thetomb Here
ctf-advance Here
ctf-simple Here
ctf-numb Here

will this be updated some time ?
Nova
Nova
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : inFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14 am

I don't think so
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 am

Sick to play DM-Fort
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 am

Cyber wrote:Sick to play DM-Fort

thats why im asking ...
Nova
Nova
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : inFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 am

I hope map team will start working on that, maybe we can even include some new map team members.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 am

So, I played CTF-Star (By Gerry) and some map by Blubi... can't remember the name right now sry. There's a direct line from almost the opposite side of the map to spawnpoints which ofc get's used to it's full potential by spammers. Either change the map or try rearranging the spawns on those maps. Apart from that the maps were well made and good to play once you got away.

I'll post the name of the map Blubi made when I remember it Smile

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm

It's CTF-Bites, CTF-Fingers, CTF-Phase, CTF-Stables, CTF-Syndrome, CTF-System or CTF-Uranos. Now pick. Very Happy
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 am

Crapper wrote:So, I played CTF-Star (By Gerry) and some map by Blubi... can't remember the name right now sry. There's a direct line from almost the opposite side of the map to spawnpoints which ofc get's used to it's full potential by spammers. Either change the map or try rearranging the spawns on those maps. Apart from that the maps were well made and good to play once you got away.

I'll post the name of the map Blubi made when I remember it Smile

- Crapper

xD star suck... btw ill try to rearrange it... ty for suggestion!
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnk Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Sitrep?
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:52 am

Mnk wrote:Sitrep?

Sit what?
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 am

I think he was drunk when he said that...
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

Mnk is not drunk, that's just his style. I love you
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnk Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Was just wondering if anything was happening around here...

http://www.abbreviations.com/SITREP

drunken
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Back to top Go down

Post by love Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 am

What about my maps? Add some of my maps, add race That ones unique. Also add Forest hurtlocker2 and maybe Photon

https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/maps-f15/love-s-final-maps-for-rotation-hurtlocker2-added-t941.htm

Thanks.

*edit*
Geronimo wrote:so no suggestions ppl?

wake up community :-P this map rotation is what you will play in next few months (with only small adjustments here and there) so say now or be forever silence... :-P

Add some of my maps.... please.

Geronimo

Like your picture,
You might like this book i read. "A Sorrow In Our Heart, the Life of Tecumseh"

Its 1000 pages, but its a really good depiction of his life, and also what it was like to live back then. The author studied the subject for 25 years and could then recreate accurate dialogue of the characters.'

http://www.amazon.com/Sorrow-Our-Heart-Life-Tecumseh/dp/055356174X

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:14 pm

triple post ftw
CCCCC COMBO BREAKER

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:28 pm

@ Love, please use the edit button, no need to make so many new posts within 10minutes with nothing new to add really..

@nega, good job at pointing it out Wink

@mapteam, if people don't come with suggestions about rotation then you guys just make a decision and make the new list, send it to wilk or ask someone else to send it to wilk ;D
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2