European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review)

+5
cnik
Cinc
Crapper
Zeckett
love
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which map would you like to see most in the Pubs?

Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_lcap0%Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_lcap14%Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_lcap14%Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_lcap0%Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_lcap29%Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Empty Re: Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review)

Post by Zeckett Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:40 pm

some interesting maps here.

Race could be a fun one Razz

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Empty Re: Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review)

Post by love Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks. I hope they can be added to the public rotation so we can all play them.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Nice seeing your maps here. You still have my mail I guess so, just send them if you'd like to see them on a server (Beginners or Schooly). About the map names, maybe try coming up with something that's easier to remember. "ctf-us-vs-john-lennon" isn't really that easy to remember Wink

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by love Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

hey, yes I still have it.

Ill keep the name thing in mind for any new maps.

Could you download these maps from here?

In the future Ill e-mail them but the final versions are not saved to that e-mail yet.

Thanks.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by love Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Hurtlocker

A classic long ranged vs. short ranged weapons match.

Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Hurtlocker

Download link:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21456235/hurtlocker.bvmw

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 am

Is that block on the lower part intentionally made to look like a smg? ^^
Anyway, I usually don't prefer non-symmetrical maps but this one could be used in dm.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 am

Cinc wrote:Is that block on the lower part intentionally made to look like a smg? ^^
It is smg, these maps use features of latest pro babo (like new textures, spawnable guns and stuff).

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 am

cnik wrote:
Cinc wrote:Is that block on the lower part intentionally made to look like a smg? ^^
It is smg, these maps use features of latest pro babo (like new textures, spawnable guns and stuff).

Heh, I know that, I meant this:
Love's maps, wanting to add to public rotation (after review) Bvse

Very Happy Very Happy
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by love Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

No didn't plan that, good eye.

I typically think symmetrical maps work better too, but I think this one turned out good. Does any one know "I suck at math" he's the one who's gotta review the maps here to get them added to the rotation.

I also had an idea for a less serious map that would like a David v. Goliath (forest people v. roman's) style map where one side has the obvious advantage. Not sure when or if Ill do that one. I'd rather focus on getting these added first.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by love Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Anyway, I usually don't prefer non-symmetrical maps but this one could be used in dm.

What's DM? Is it your server? That would be great if you use it. Thanks.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 am

DM=FFA. I believe you call it Free For All where we call it Death Match

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 am

love wrote:Does any one know "I suck at math" .

That's me lol i was smurfing Razz Razz Razz, and I'm waiting for other map team members to say their opinion.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 am

Some of your maps looks nice, however your spawns are really bad. Before you fix them, i think they shouldnt even be added to rs servers let alone the rotation. After an acceptable spawn distribution (for all if i remember correctly), i can comment on which maps can be added to rs or rotation, but reallyy some of your maps look quite nice.
gl.

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am

+1, add more spawns and put them in appropriate place. and then they'll rock Wink
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by love Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Baboow wrote:Some of your maps looks nice, however your spawns are really bad. Before you fix them, i think they shouldnt even be added to rs servers let alone the rotation. After an acceptable spawn distribution (for all if i remember correctly), i can comment on which maps can be added to rs or rotation, but reallyy some of your maps look quite nice.
gl.

fuazi wrote:+1, add more spawns and put them in appropriate place. and then they'll rock Wink

Could either one of you makes dots with paint shop on the maps, so I know where to put the spawns. Or just tell me where to put them. I dont want to put them in the wrong spots and then have to re-do it and up load new pictures twice.

Thanks.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by love Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Cinc wrote:
love wrote:Does any one know "I suck at math" .

That's me lol i was smurfing Razz Razz Razz, and I'm waiting for other map team members to say their opinion.

Oh hey. Ha, well Hi.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirax Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:46 am

I like race for public Very Happy
Forest imo good too/
Photon and johnlenon2 the best Wink
gj
Mirax
Mirax
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by love Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks, I hope they get added.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 am

Maps look ok, i'd put some spawns next to the flags.

Btw does the old client support those zero-height walls? Has anyone tried it?
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:33 am

awesome.
but i have some ideas for making the new HurtLocker2 map.
The 2 ways (long-distanced and short-distanced) is great, but it would be better to make both ways available for both teams.
I mean, if the upper side is long-range and lower is short-range, the flags should be situated at the left and at the right.
Or wise versa, flags at the top and bottom, and left side long-ranged, right - short-ranged.
That would be nice imo Rolling Eyes
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 am

Cinc wrote:

wall 0 existed before the new pro client, so yes it does Wink

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by love Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 am

Cinc wrote:Maps look ok, i'd put some spawns next to the flags.

Do you mean in flag area or more in the bases. You cant tell, but there are spawns on the outer back walls near the flag.

love
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next