European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about political situation

+24
FireBall
Devil
cnik
Nicover0602
Anette
Zeckett
Geronimo
Valtar
Drakoola
Über
stelistu
cephei
BuLL
Iron
cmnndr
Adm
Claymore
Frosty
Fosters
Luna
Malin
Zakh
Cinc
Gloom
28 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Discussion about political situation - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion about political situation

Post by BuLL Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 am

show me one screen where you have won on any map, Steli! Laughing

Ps. Im proud of you guys (sash & cys) I love you
BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .NotoriousBaLLZ.

Back to top Go down

Discussion about political situation - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion about political situation

Post by Frosty Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 am

I'm proud of ya, steaua fan, Razz
But there's no fun in Risk without EVIL ALLIANCES against the dominator Twisted Evil
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 am

BuLL wrote:show me one screen where you have won on any map, Steli! Laughing

Stelistu - absent conqueror Laughing
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 am

i was gone for the weekend so i have an EXCUSE ! Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img3/4815/supercrewatburial.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/2526/syndromenorway.jpg

and i still played moar than var , btw var , we didn't lost Twisted Evil
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 am

More? Two matches? I played two too. With left click absent so stop bragging. Wink
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 am

Might I add that he had 0-10 score on BurialMound before we decided to be good people and let him have some kills (which turned out to be a bad idea Razz )
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:59 am

no u can't add , and it wasn't 0-10 it was 2-10 or smth like that
might i also add that u were all 3 in def and we still 6-0 "ed" u? xD
peace <3
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Über Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 am

Hello, I come here to complain about Anus' team...

THAT'S NO DRAMA

This just has non-sense...
Each time we play agaisnt each other there's something wrong about cheating or fairness...
I give examples : * During a match in which there was 2/1 for anus when the shit happened, I was in attack and I killed 3 of 4 opponents, there was still Drakoola in the base when sudently saddam says stop and just after, go, then I took the flag and ran and drakoola didn't move (was typing maybe) and we're cheaters... Then for their 4th cap, luna was typing and has been killed and you scored..did we scream : "CHEATERS!" ? no, of course not. And we're acting like kids?
* The day before yesterday, we played a match vs them 4v3... They didn't want to wait (because it was good for them ofc) and we accepted to play. Today, we didn't have a lot of time so we didn't want to wait too much (they said exactly : "Valtar comes in 5min" and after 5mins he wasn't there) so we decided to start the match (4v3) and valtar came when we had 3/1 and they restarted (you'll notice it was still good for them to restart) and we are pathetic?

Anyway you won, we won't say the contrary... But I just can't stand how arrogant you are...

I hope there won't be problems between our teams anymore... Just defend yourself by giving REAL arguments please...

P.S : I wrote that quietly.

Über
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : ->iF<-

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Dehok, state all the facts to be fair.

Saddam said stop twice actually and one more player said stop too before he (Saddam) said go. You took the flag after he said stop and before he said go. You didn't return it, you scored. Meanwhile Drakoola went spec. I told the rest of my team mates to let you have your score. And you did. There is no point in your post imo.

Secondly, you want to know what childish is? Childish is when Valtar says he will play in 5 minutes and you begin regardless of this fact. That is childish.

To be honest I was surprised when he said stop, because you were in base, but if you think we are cheaters, and now I'm refering to TnT (Cinc team) you are wrong. We played against Unconscious with a lame Saddam and with a lame Varlan mouse. How in the hell could anyone acuse us of avoiding a fight?

Last edited by varlan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 pm

varlan wrote:Secondly, you want to know what childish is?.

Childish is when you are 20+ but you act like you are 9.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakh Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:15 pm

varlan wrote:
Secondly, you want to know what childish is? Childish is when Valtar says he will play in 5 minutes and you begin regardless of this fact. That is childish.

Überlol for that.

Actually, I didn't support my bro for this post and I told him, but for that I must act and say something.

What about this definition of childish ? Childish is when we tell you that Riku can't play after 7.15 PM and you begin regardless of this fact. That is childish.

Zakh
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Malin Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Cinc wrote:
varlan wrote:Secondly, you want to know what childish is?.

Childish is when you are 20+ but you act like you are 9.

1# No Dram. :S
Malin
Malin
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Dehok wrote:I was in attack and I killed 3 of 4 opponents
varlan wrote:Saddam said stop twice actually and one more player said stop too before he said go. You took the flag after he said stop and before he said go.

Dehok wrote:I hope there won't be problems between our teams anymore... Just defend yourself by giving REAL arguments please...
Cinc wrote:Childish is when you are 20+ but you act like you are 9.
lol!
Iron
Iron
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakoola Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Dehok wrote:Hello, I come here to complain about Anus' team...

THAT'S NO DRAMA

This just has non-sense...
Each time we play agaisnt each other there's something wrong about cheating or fairness...
I give examples : * During a match in which there was 2/1 for anus when the shit happened, I was in attack and I killed 3 of 4 opponents, there was still Drakoola in the base when sudently saddam says stop and just after, go, then I took the flag and ran and drakoola didn't move (was typing maybe) and we're cheaters... Then for their 4th cap, luna was typing and has been killed and you scored..did we scream : "CHEATERS!" ? no, of course not. And we're acting like kids?
* The day before yesterday, we played a match vs them 4v3... They didn't want to wait (because it was good for them ofc) and we accepted to play. Today, we didn't have a lot of time so we didn't want to wait too much (they said exactly : "Valtar comes in 5min" and after 5mins he wasn't there) so we decided to start the match (4v3) and valtar came when we had 3/1 and they restarted (you'll notice it was still good for them to restart) and we are pathetic?

Anyway you won, we won't say the contrary... But I just can't stand how arrogant you are...

I hope there won't be problems between our teams anymore... Just defend yourself by giving REAL arguments please...

P.S : I wrote that quietly.
First of all-that's funny what you say, from subiective exaggerated perspective.Saddam said stop and Nico was still going towards our flag. However he noticed this, unfortunatelly he was already with the flag. Saddam didn't know whats situation in base so he said run. I thought Nico will not run out of base since he knew i wasnt moving when he caught the flag. He ran away so it seemed sick for me that they will score. I was not typing, i dont care if Luna was. And I repeated you scored in not fair way. Were you blind? We were waiting for Valtar. You were leading 3-1, ou nice, I regret we were not playing Smile I dont know why but between our team and wdc or tnt prevailed nerves and hate not fun. Some people were directing by prejudices and personal preferences. Althought all this fuss and bad atmosphere, Im willing to say sry people for those nerves and enmity. I hope it's over and I wish few people ability to find compromise, stop provoking and listen with understanding what second person says. I want to thank all crews for games. In emotions we sometimes say words we regret later. And I think this tournament should not be wasted for quarrels.thx
Drakoola
Drakoola
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 pm

I'll write here about the Tnt issue too and it will be my first and last post about this regardless of the bs that will probably come.

I came home today from my business at about 18 pm GMT+2. Loged in msn, loged in babo. Cinc was on rs1, so was I. He asked me if we have three and I said no. No one was online atm. He asked if we have 4, I again said no. Then he said he will be on msn and got dc. After all this Drakoola and Valtar came in babo, not together but I can't recall the time interval of their appearance. We were all on rs1. Shortly Cinc appeared or was there I can't remember exactly and the rest followed: Nemo, Negative and Malin. Then Cinc, or one of them called Grendel too. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SAY THAT AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME WE DIDN'T ACCEPT TO PLAY because we still were waiting for Saddam. Regardless they said lets go lets play etc. As we had two maps to play they wanted to play first CTF-Numb (Denmark) which is a 3v3. I told them we can't play yet since Saddam is not online yet and I woun't play in 3v3.
Then hell broke loose. Cinc was raging why I can't play, that we are avoiding to play the map be cause I am affraid of him Question and we want Grendel to leave since he had no time to play etc. We told them that Saddam will come in max 30 minutes but they all said that's impossible for them to play in 30 minutes because they all have to go buy groceries for grandma. All five of them. Have in mind that two rounds are 30 minutes more or less so they would have had to leave during the last match. Anyways moving on. Saddam came even faster than anticipated ~10 minutes, but guess what? Grendel left. After Grendel left TnT acussed us that we waited for Grendel to leave. : )) Even if we were, it is not my job to make others' teamplayers available or not. They called him, they wanted him in their team, they new how busy/hard to get/etc Grendel is. It is not our fault TnT isn't able to fetch their players. We had time until 21 pm GMT+2 to play but after Grendel left, Cinc ragequited, followed by Malin and Nega. The only one who remained on the server was Nemo.
After all this, although they said there is no time to play later, Negative was playing cm and Cinc was on msn.
Btw I asked Negative after the mass ragequit if they want to play anymore and he said no. I asked Nemo too but meanwhile I found out that Cinc posted that TnT resigned from the tournament.

As I write these Gloom is considering excluding our team from the tournament. I tried to speak with him but I guess he has better things to do than hearing me out. Thus this post.

One more thing. CINC, no one is affraid of you. Nor your smg, nor your snipe, nor nothing. You aren't as important as you think, nor as popular, nor as liked, nor as skilled. You are just another ball on the field with ego bigger than your dick. You think you know everything, while you know just a bit more than mouse1 is shoot and mouse2 is nade. No one is eluding fighting your proteam, moreover if we didn't defend Numb until 21 pm GMT+2 we would have lost it. So we had no reason in not fighting. But you like the little girl you are, and you've proved it more than once, you... nvm. All you could do is to rage quit once more. And here you are at 21:25 pm GMT+2 on msn online available prolly talking with Gloom about what a dickhead I am when we could have played the matches. Some one told me to stop touching shit since the only thing I do is to make it smell worse. That doesn't sound that bad if you think about it.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtar Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 pm

I fully agree with Iron.
Whats more i even agree with Malin.
To sum up relax geek

My first post! rendeer

Valtar
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Drakoola wrote: I hope it's over and I wish few people ability to find compromise, stop provoking and listen with understanding what second person says. I want to thank all crews for games. In emotions we sometimes say words we regret later. And I think this tournament should not be wasted for quarrels.thx

Well, I guess I apologize for my and my team's arguing on the server, won't happen again.

EDIT: @varlan: well, if you think so about me, feel free to take me on, anywhere, anytime, I offered that option to all cinc-haters albino
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats the line to separate all the hating in this thread from usuall spam, just leave the topic as it is and MOVE ON I already addressed this problem (HERE- https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1368p40-babo-risk-tournament-reports-challenges-updated-map) and I hope I fixed it at least temporary.

Guys! Rules are not perfect its obvious to You and to Me and to Sayeds mum but there won't be any rules that are perfect with people that want to abuse them anyways so from now on Have fun and enjoy the tournament, and don't make me regret starting it.
Judging how many drama Season 1 is cumulating I'm thinking twice about season 2, a shame...
Gloom
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Discussion about political situation - Page 3 Empty 12345

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Gloom wrote:
1. Give Denmark to The N team since Necrosis didn't want to defend it in time
2. Leave Germany to The N team

What does defend in time mean? They didn't want to play after which they resigned. You are unfair Gloom and I didn't expect this from you. How can you give them Denmark when they resigned?

I read the end of the post too. You didn't treat US unfair YOU were unfair. Big difference and I know you feel what I'm saying. We wanted to play they didn't. They even left the tournament and you give them our country? What man are you? Where is your fair play? Listen to Grendel then. I didn't think of you as such a person.

P.S. They didn't defend Germany either. Why don't you give it to us? A shame is not this season, a shame is your biassed decission.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Please refer to my post in this topic to keep the Report topic clean.

I made my decision based not only on Grend and Cinc whining but based on other people opinion and my overall observation of how Your team acted.

Not sure how to answer to You calling me unfair so I simply won't : | .

Point is that organizing any even in our community requires one to make unpopular decision, and this was one of those. I hope that I won't have to make any more of those. I'm sure You would realize that Varlan, if You would try to do sth constructive for this community at some point, its a valuable lesson...
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Gloom wrote:Point is that organizing any even in our community requires one to make unpopular decision, and this was one of those.

Amen to that, tonight I'll have a drink in honor of all those who dare to take tournament organization upon themselves drunken
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 pm

You just made a decission in favour of a lier. Cinc was available all night as you can see by his posts and by your talks with him on msn and by him playing on rs and tdm. And you say we didn't want to play when they didn't. Lies prevail. What a surprise.

This was taken after Cinc's rage quit and Nega's quit from rs. When "they had no time" to play.

Discussion about political situation - Page 3 Ss016

Once again, IT IS A LIE THAT WE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY.

Gloom, answer me these questions:

Cool. Cinc's post about TnT resigning the tournament is deleted. Gj covering up the truth.

What does defend in time mean?

They resigned from the tournament before 20:00. How can we play with a team that doesn't play anymore?

How can you give them Denmark when they resigned?

This is not a fair decission. You are just taking parts. You can say what you want, the facts talk for you.

Please answer the questions.

Cool. Cinc's post about TnT resigning the tournament is deleted. Gj covering up the truth.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 pm

1. Your talk with Nega happened after we decided to quit the tourney, so the argument that we didn't want to play is invalid, as we were already out
2. I quote the exact words said on the server by Drako, when both teams had 3 players, which can be confirmed by all who were on spec:
I'll be sincere, varlan doesn't want to play
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:11 pm

You're taking words out of context you lier! Post the folowing sentence you good for nothing man! The next sentece was because his mouse is broken. That was the reason we waited for Saddam. You're low Cinc... You are so low....
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 pm

varlan wrote:You're low Cinc... You are so low....

I thought I was lame, but I guess I'm low now Shocked

varlan wrote:The next sentece was because his mouse is broken.

https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1368-babo-risk-tournament-reports-challenges-updated-map#23173
https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1368-babo-risk-tournament-reports-challenges-updated-map#23222
https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1368p20-babo-risk-tournament-reports-challenges-updated-map#23346
https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1368p20-babo-risk-tournament-reports-challenges-updated-map#23360

Your mouse gets broken from 17:30 to 18:00 every day? You should buy a new one, it's not good to play babo with a mouse like that.

Razz
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next