European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about political situation

+24
FireBall
Devil
cnik
Nicover0602
Anette
Zeckett
Geronimo
Valtar
Drakoola
Über
stelistu
cephei
BuLL
Iron
cmnndr
Adm
Claymore
Frosty
Fosters
Luna
Malin
Zakh
Cinc
Gloom
28 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Discussion about political situation - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion about political situation

Post by Valtar Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm

I just wanna say that I entered here not to make drama(as it was written in 1st rule)but to have fun.
I am loosing a desire to play in atmosphere like that;] I rly thought that it would be friendly tourney.
I agree that wdc should have a flag,but dunno if they would score(probably ye,but i dont care since it had no influence to the final score-why rage then?). About this defending... dunno. I could play. If we rly lost Denmark and chance to get germany than its too bad. I will not be raging or sth:P I think its unfair since we had players who could play.
I know that we r a team but not all members were shouting. We should just to play games at 1 hour so noone can run or sth. I know its 1st and with not perfect rules Smile Just keep in mind what i wrote Wink

Valtar
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Discussion about political situation - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion about political situation

Post by Geronimo Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

nice way to repay gloom for his effort.

Geronimo wrote:
Gloom wrote:for now treat season 1 as my little experiment on babo community Wink.

and you once called me too optimistic... :-P

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm

I feel sorry for Gloom. But, it's just as our community is pig

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Malin Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 pm

At first people are complaining that there's no tourney or something
But then they are like "$@#%&/rage/drama/Mad"

My question is.. wtf? Suspect
It's first tournament that i take part in.. If all tournament was like that, then... I'm really amazed that there are people which got courage and patience to do this Shocked
Malin
Malin
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Zeckett wrote:I feel sorry for Gloom. But, it's just as our community is pig
+1
Why there is always a few who have to ruin it for the rest?
Gloom is in charge of this tourney and made a decision based on what he have seen and heard last few days. It might be unfair for some, but come on lol, it is still just a tourney that is meant to be fun for everyone.
Either quit the tourney or accept the decision. Its not like its gonna get changed no matter how much mud is thrown around on forum.

whats even worse is the fact that gero is right.. is a sick world we live in xD <4

(maybe just exclude varlan and cinc for season 2 if it comes Razz )

Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:03 am

Anette wrote:(maybe just exclude varlan and cinc for season 2 if it comes Razz )

Hey, excluding just one of us will be ok Razz
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 am

ok, bye Cinc
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:56 am

Gloom wrote:since there is no place for a team with such a negative attitude in any of my tournaments.
This is also a warning to all other teams who would like to spoil other teams fun.

We didn't have any negative attitude and we didn't spoil anyones fun. Just because we don't tolerate cheating and lack of fair play or we want to defend as best as we can our chances doesn't make us the bad guys in this story. There were four who could play, none of which wanted and just left the server while we stayed there and you favour them.

Gloom wrote:
I made my decision based not only on Grend and Cinc whining but based on other people opinion and my overall observation of how Your team acted.

Did you hear out anyone in my team? No you didn't. I asked you on msn to listen to my version of the story and all you did was say Just a sec and you didn't reply back until you told me that you posted on the forum your decission. You are biassed and you are not fair. That is the unmutable truth right now.

Gloom wrote:
Point is that organizing any even in our community requires one to make unpopular decision, and this was one of those.

Yes, this is true, but leaving us Denmark and taking away from them Germany, because they didn't want to defend and resign the tournament, would have been also an unpopular decission. But you didn't do that. Instead you ruled against us because you are biassed and unjust. So stop with the political discourse. The truth is at plain sight. YOU ARE NOT FAIR AND YOU TOOK THEIR PART.

Oh and btw, after they all four left the server we played against Thrawn's team. 4v4. No one argued no one rrage quited. This shows two things. 1. Our willingnes to play and not TnT's and 2. That we are not the problem, since we had no beef with common sense people like the ones in Unconscious Babos team or the rest of whom which we have played. And neither did they.

p.s. Answer my questions from the other post
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 am

Anette wrote:whats even worse is the fact that gero is right.. is a sick world we live in xD <4

<4 ;-)

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 am

Please, achieve us fast, I'm like tho only active member of my team and that's boring. I love you
Luna
Luna
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Wtf is a clan ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

varlan wrote: YOU ARE NOT FAIR AND YOU TOOK THEIR PART.
Face it I am not fair and I make biased decisions, You will have to live with that cause I don't care what You think in this matter.

varlan wrote:p.s. Answer my questions from the other post
Why should I answer Your question ^. Right now Your testing my patience with Your forum rage, watch out not to cross the Line.
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Omg... I thought Ulisses was an isolated case Neutral
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 am

@Anusteam.. if you decide to change your decision, we still have time until 8pm
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicover0602 Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:@Anusteam.. if you decide to change your decision, we still have time until 8pm

XD your discut :p
Nicover0602
Nicover0602
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : HK

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Oy oy !
Red and Blue empires invade the whole map ! affraid
Only a small orange kingdom seems to stay alive under the storm !
Green, white, purple, wake up and pwn them all Very Happy
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 am

Frosty wrote:Green, white, purple, wake up and pwn them all Very Happy
ARGH you found out our tactc :O

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 am

cnik wrote:
Frosty wrote:Green, white, purple, wake up and pwn them all Very Happy
ARGH you found out our tactc :O

Damn it, now we really have to Do something about it clown
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Imperialistic scums, you got Switzerland, quickly, use your special skill and announce your neutrality towards the other warring parties, then subdue them by means of devious banking systems! Gogogogo! pirat
FireBall
FireBall

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm

or bribe them with chocolate
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

To all team captains(at least to those that are willing to play)
Since most teams became inactive after 5-6 turns, I'm asking should I "freeze" tournament and resume it after a few days so You will get back to playing it, or You simply want to leave things as they are with red and blue fighting for supremacy?

Would be cool to finish this tournament afterall, not leaving it to usuall fate..

By "freezing" I mean no attacks will be available for a few days
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Eh sry had some work last 2 days and idk what the others were doing but we should be back on the track tomorrow
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 am

Im for "freezing" it for a few days. Right now, even the previously most active team [Sup3rCr3w] is inactive.. imo let's wait a little and when every team is back to playing, agree on a date to start again [ofc with the current standings Razz].
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am

wdc are still here ! Cool
Luna
Luna
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 am

Luna wrote:wdc are still here ! Cool

You were not here in the morning when we had 4.. xD
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 am

We usually sleep during sunday's morning Embarassed
Luna
Luna
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum