European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Tournament K.O. system

+11
cnikshutupforonceXD
cnik
Gerry
Yaô
Devil
Anette
Gloom
Geronimo
Adm
Cinc
Stew
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

European Tournament K.O. system - Page 2 Empty Re: European Tournament K.O. system

Post by Geronimo Tue May 05, 2009 1:55 am

well clay and i played first map 10-10, also yao and cnik first map played also under 15kills and stew didnt comment either of those so i would say that either i am correct or stew made mistake ^^

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

European Tournament K.O. system - Page 2 Empty Re: European Tournament K.O. system

Post by cnik Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 am

Geronimo wrote:well clay and i played first map 10-10, also yao and cnik first map played also under 15kills and stew didnt comment
Stew wrote:Firstly: To 15 kills not to 15 minutes
It looks like a comment xD

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 am

yeah but that can be interpreted that you do not play until 15 min with 24-19 score but stop when some1 reaches 15 kills.

correct comment should be:

if you do not reach 15 kills you play until you reach it.

until this is said you can go both ways... ;-)

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 am

Geronimo wrote:until this is said you can go both ways... ;-)
yes it can go both ways.. your way which is really weird and wrong, or me and cniks way which is true and makes sense Razz

you play to 15 kills, not more and not less regardless of how long it will take.
god damn it gero.. Wink
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 am

Geronimo wrote:yeah but that can be interpreted that you do not play until 15 min with 24-19 score but stop when some1 reaches 15 kills.
Which basically means:
To 15 kills not to 15 minutes
Both things are not exclusive so there is one way of interpreting it.

cnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Tue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

so you need admin on every game, like thats going to happen...

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue May 05, 2009 10:49 am

Geronimo wrote:so you need admin on every game, like thats going to happen...
in most cases 15 min is enough to kill someone 15 times. I guess if you dont have an admin present, you can just vote the map again. You know how many kills you had the first time, and just play on the map again untill you get to 15 kills. shouldnt be that hard imo Wink
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew Tue May 05, 2009 1:23 pm

SO guys,... I will stop Babo in fact I do not deserve this treatment including "you smurf" bla... or anything else.

I started Babo again with the feeling I could make the community better, more lifeful and some matches more exciting. But as I saw everything I get back is stupid smurfcomplains which isn't actually true, some "proofs" including ip or something else aren't really PROOFS
because you cannot know if I maybe play sometimes at the other PC (like I really do) so I should have sometimes other IP too(If I play on mine shitty one). But If all you can do is
complaining insulting, and making Babo to me boring, I'll not see the sense to continue in anyway, either in playing nor in organising.

Therefore you will need to organise an NEW organizer for this tournament. I will not upload anything again and won't write anyday again.

I wish you good Luck and Fun on Babo Battlefields...which I won't have anymore.

Bye!

Stew
I have been permantly banned

Back to top Go down

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD Tue May 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm sorry that you feel that way Stew, as it is only the minority of immature players out there that you seem to have a problem with. The majority of babo players are mature and fun people to play with, and it is a shame they have to lose someone as organised as you, due to the fact that some small number of people (IDK who) cannot act their age. Again, I'm sorry you feel that way, and wish you luck in whatever else you decide to do.

Snake. Very Happy
cnikshutupforonceXD
cnikshutupforonceXD
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysproz Wed May 06, 2009 2:40 am

Smurfs again? baah.. where are admins?Smile Leave this fridge alone cnik!!!
Dysproz
Dysproz
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : FX

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Wed May 06, 2009 3:00 am

No, you leave me and my fridge alone Razz

cnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 am

lol, few ppl called you smurf and you leave babo...

this either proves you were really a smurf OR you take things to easily to heart.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysproz Wed May 06, 2009 4:04 am

Geronimo is also smurf...I remember his previous nick- Winnetou.
I'm only care about your health cnik..I know you have chair with wheels near PC and you beat your own room lap records between babo maps, but some other sports than crazy races to the fridge and could be better for you Laughing clown
Dysproz
Dysproz
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : FX

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 am

God, whats wrong with being called a smurf.
I'd laugh my ass of if people call me that Very Happy
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed May 06, 2009 5:18 am

That's your decision, if you would be sure that you aren't anyone 'elise and you are not smurfing and mostly if you really cared about this game you wouldn't leave and take such choices.
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew Wed May 06, 2009 5:33 am

I don't care about a game, that's the point, I just wanted have some fun but IMO too many stupid people hanging around here now , in past it was much nicer. And you all know
because it's flamy nobody will believe me ever, and I don't need to waste my time here =]

Stew

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 am

Nobody can beat me about smurf.

And btw if Gero plays with Winnetou, without Tag team, thats not smurf
Kai
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Mon May 11, 2009 9:15 am

so who do i play, yao, cnik or pirate? XD

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Tue May 12, 2009 11:52 am

Geronimo wrote:so who do i play, yao, cnik or pirate? XD

Either me or yao. Here's the deal:

9 may (the actual deadline): i offerd to play with him, he didnt feel like playing babo and asked if we could play it tomorrow or later
10 may (new deadline): he wasn't online
11 may: he contacted me in the morning asking me if i was online this evening or night so we could play it. later that day he contacted me again saying he forgot his mouse.
12 may: no sign of him yet.
13 may: ?????
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed May 13, 2009 2:22 am

lol just move on and play gero xD
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Wed May 13, 2009 2:39 am

Pirate wrote:
Geronimo wrote:so who do i play, yao, cnik or pirate? XD

Either me or yao. Here's the deal:

9 may (the actual deadline): i offerd to play with him, he didnt feel like playing babo and asked if we could play it tomorrow or later
10 may (new deadline): he wasn't online
11 may: he contacted me in the morning asking me if i was online this evening or night so we could play it. later that day he contacted me again saying he forgot his mouse.
12 may: no sign of him yet.
13 may: ?????

LoL yeah it's hard to catch each other. I should be able to play today around 7pm if you want.
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew Thu May 14, 2009 7:52 am

Deadline: Today 8:45 pm

Winner if not being played : Pirate

Stew

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 am

Yaô wrote:LoL yeah it's hard to catch each other. I should be able to play today around 7pm if you want.

so 7pm GMT+1 or ...?
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stew Thu May 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Stew wrote:

Deadline: Today 8:45 pm

Winner if not being played : Pirate

congrats Pirate!? :]

Sorry Yao but in both cases your enemies were so often able to play, I can't give you more time, as the final is soon.

Stew

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Thu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm

ok then.

pirate, how about we play next sunday? i will be free most of the day (except from 19 gmt +1 till 22h gmt +1). for me it is better later in the night, 23, 24h but if you want we can play somewhere during the day.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next