European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European K.O. Tournament, Season 4!

4 posters

Go down

European K.O. Tournament, Season 4! Empty European K.O. Tournament, Season 4!

Post by Cinc Mon May 30, 2011 7:02 am

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the fourth season of the European Knock-Out Tournament!

Since the game is kinda boring and the last tourney happened like 2 months ago, I decided to run this one.

Moreover, because of high number of unplayed matches in previous 2 seasons, we are returning back to the season 1 tournament format, with just slight rule differences, mostly regarding 1v1 rules!

Now about the qualification: there will be four deathmatches, occurring at following dates:

1st deathmatch: Thursday, 02.06.2011. at 20:00 GMT+1
2nd deathmatch: Saturday, 04.06.2011 at 20:00 GMT+1
3rd deathmatch: Sunday, 05.06.2011 at 20:00 GMT+1
4th deathmatch: Tuesday, 07.06.2011 at 20:00 GMT+1

Top 4 players from each group advance to the next round, the exact 1v1 table will be posted before 1st deathmatch.

1v1 rules are the following:
Player who had more damage in the qualification round chooses map and weapon 1st. Then, the second player chooses. If the result is draw after 2 rounds, they both agree on map and weapon. This is repeated until we have a winner. Each round is played until 15 kills, not 15 minutes. Time voting is enabled on all servers, so vote a huge time (time 0 is not recommended because it messes the spawns) and play.

Maps allowed are regular 3v3 maps or smaller, preferably maps like rawr and cornered to avoid boring, but also too intense play.

Weapons allowed in both the qualification and 1v1 part are: SMG, Shotgun, DMG, Sniper. If you wonder why your favorite weapon isn't here, check the rules of the first season of the tournament. Spawn shots/nades are not allowed. By spawn shot, I mean: 1. Spamming SMG, DMG bullets at a spawn before the enemy spawns on it, 2. Awaiting the enemy with a sniper and shooting him in the very second after he spawns. Players doing this will have their kill number reduced.

Exact deadlines for each round will be announced soon, and any player who doesn't have a valid reason why they didn't play before the deadline will be disqualified. Valid reasons are: opponent was inactive, sickness and trips. Lag is NOT a valid reason.

So, get your skills sharpened for Thursday, I hope this tournament to be the best we've seen so far, good luck to all participants Wink

(note to Anette, please delete the "(Dead)" part, and give me my mod rights back, ty Razz)
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

European K.O. Tournament, Season 4! Empty Re: European K.O. Tournament, Season 4!

Post by Anette Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 am

(note to Anette, please delete the "(Dead)" part, and give me my mod rights back, Razz ty )
Had to remove them since after you "quit" babo during last season you kept locking posts Razz
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

European K.O. Tournament, Season 4! Empty Re: European K.O. Tournament, Season 4!

Post by Cinc Mon May 30, 2011 8:23 am

Idk what you're talking about *whistles* What a Face
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Tue May 31, 2011 7:50 am

DMs will be at 20 ?????
Damn ....
Riku
Riku
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 am

what server you gonna have qualification on?
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 am

Sand, I guess, since I'm admin there.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 am

Riku wrote:DMs will be at 20 ?????
Damn ....
22:00 is better for most of us because of connection (22:30 the best i think)
Rusty
Rusty
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : want to :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 am

Tonight at 20:00 GMT+1, on Real Squad 1! Show up in great numbers!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 am

2nd DM today at 20:00 GMT+1 on Germany Sand, be there!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

3rd Qualification deathmatch today, 20:00 GMT+1 at Real Squad 1! Be there!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 am

Last deathmatch tonight at 20:00 GMT+1 on rs1! This is your last chance, so be there!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum