European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archive] My Global Banning

2 posters

Go down

[Archive] My Global Banning Empty [Archive] My Global Banning

Post by .nightfall. Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 am

Hi I am a Babo PLayer From Australia the UGN servers. On the 17th January 2010 at about 12:00am-1:00am Australian Time I believe I firstly was Banned from all the Pordesign Server then eventually when I was Global Banned I believe it was in Babo VIolent CTF Beginners Server (Something like that) My Name when I was banned from the pordesign servers was CbN NightFall then when i was in Babo VIolent CTF Beginners my name.... As bad as it might seem and lower my chances of getting unbanned the name was unfortuanetly ":|I|: Euro R Shit (C) (U) (N)ext (T)uesday (S)". As hard as it might seem to believe me I believe I did have a part to play in this but it is not my fault completely as I had a few friends over and it was late at night and of course we were mucking around. I no it is mainly my fault for letting him do that But It was not me who commited the offences. As a result of this I believe/or hope I can get my Banning lift... well if not that just take my banning off my Australian servers (UGN) and you can leave me banned on the rest of the servers if you wish just to assure that this would never happen again, and if that is not what you's negotiate to agree with me on that. Could you's at the very least Give me information on when my Global Banning might be lifted?

I am very sorry for what happened that night.

Thankyou

.nightfall.
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

[Archive] My Global Banning Empty Re: [Archive] My Global Banning

Post by Anette Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 am

Hello.

I am the one who banned you. Was called to server because you spammed so much it was unbelievable. When I came you had a name like ":|I|: Admiral Thrawn likes the C***" and even though people told you to stop spamming you didn't do so.
And then you changed your name to ":|I|: Euro R shit.cg" something like that.
Maybe it was your friends maybe it wasn't that we will never know. It isn't possible to just unban on a few servers but I will unban you in a week. Hopefully this won't happen again in the future.
You are of course allowed to still play on Euro servers as long as you behave Wink
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by .nightfall. Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 am

ok thank you so much
ill make sure it never happens again
and I also apologize for it again.

.nightfall.
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by .nightfall. Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 pm

hey Anette was wondering if I would be unbanned today since it has been a week since I was banned on the 17/1/10 or I will be unbanned tomorrow since you posted that you would unban me in week the day after I was banned on the 18/1/10. Just curious Very Happy

.nightfall.
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down