European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladder Match Rejection / Change in Rules

+14
cnikshutupforonceXD
Gerry
Martz
Cinc
Devil
Kai
memento
pukebag
Cyber
Yaô
Nova
Dysproz
cnik
Pushkin
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ladder Match Rejection / Change in Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladder Match Rejection / Change in Rules

Post by Pushkin Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Simple quantum mechanics: Push |Psi> = Drama |Psi> (use the push operator to obtain a drama eigenstate)

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : .NbZ.

Back to top Go down

Ladder Match Rejection / Change in Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Ladder Match Rejection / Change in Rules

Post by Gerry Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:41 pm

leave quantum machanics alone....
Gerry
Gerry
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushkin Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:53 pm

so true...

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Dysproz wrote:(just turn some torrent on)

I'm not involved in this thread in any relevant manner seeing as how I'm clanless atm. I just wanted to say:

Torrents are for homosexuals.

That is all.
cnikshutupforonceXD
cnikshutupforonceXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Snake wrote:
Torrents are for homosexuals.

That is all.

ahahaha.... btw why?
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dysproz Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

because Snake is great fan of it Gerry..Razz
Dysproz
Dysproz
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : FX

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:20 am

If you want to know how real ladders work (Professional gaming) you should check out www.gamebattles.com. If you could get them to but a babo ladder on there there wouldnt be any arguing as noone from the babo community controls the ladder. Rules on games on there are that the higher team on the ladder chooses the first map, and the lower team chooses the second (and third if needed) this makes ladder matches alot more exciting and the ladder itself hopefully closer.

Also regarding what you are all arguing about, on that site you can post challenges to teams, and they can deny them (You set the date and time (if needed) when you want to play them) they can deny but if they constantly deny playing you they will be penalized and the opposing team will be awarded points. Also if clans agree to a date and time to play and one of the clans doesnt show up without stating to the other clan why they wouldnt show up that is also a forfeit and the other clan gets the victory and points.

This is just an example, please no flaming me etc. its just a option if gamebattles would allow this.

Lots of love
Nath xxx Twisted Evil

PS- There is also Consoles.net who do ladders but it isnt as good What a Face
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 am

That's a nice idea Nath. There are some set backs though... everyone would have to sign up there, the ladder will have to start over again (which imo not a big problem), but people will have to learn how to navigate the website and get used to a whole new interface, which might become troublesome mainly because I think most of the players play babo because it's simple and easy to get into. This ladder is also made in a simple manner, so it's easily accessible by all players and moving the ladder to such a website (if possible) might complicate things a bit.
On the other side, if players signed up teams in a ladder, then it's because they want to play it at a more competitive level, so most of them maybe won't mind to pass through this change. Besides, it will open the babo world to many more players, so it might just be a big jump for this game to promote it there.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by pukebag Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 am

sorry lol debat is closed but i wanna add something ¨Razz

1st i want to apologize because i tough this rule was already applied.Cyb said me to check this rule in the game so i missunderstanding..sorry for that.

2nd :
It will jsut cause suspicious atmosphere and acusations of unfair play..we will need to have further judges..rules..judges..rules... and in the end ladder will not be competetive cause everyone will jsut lose in the web of rules and restrictions..

-its exactly what i wanted to say..i dont want to start to lie if i dont want to play ladder, because if everyone have to lie, everyone will suspect everyone..

and finnaly i dont know why did u insulted me push, but i hope it was only cause of this "hot debat" because personnally i have nothing against u man.Even nothing against nbz, and im not affraid to play u, the game is always better and more interesting when enemies are strong ;)I just want to say "no!" if i want to.
pukebag
pukebag
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushkin Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 am

sry for that, puke, was a bit too much for me at that point Wink Lets part the cookie and have fun again Wink

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:39 am

Nath wrote:If you want to know how real ladders work (Professional gaming) you should check out www.gamebattles.com. If you could get them to but a babo ladder on there there wouldnt be any arguing as noone from the babo community controls the ladder. Rules on games on there are that the higher team on the ladder chooses the first map, and the lower team chooses the second (and third if needed) this makes ladder matches alot more exciting and the ladder itself hopefully closer.

Also regarding what you are all arguing about, on that site you can post challenges to teams, and they can deny them (You set the date and time (if needed) when you want to play them) they can deny but if they constantly deny playing you they will be penalized and the opposing team will be awarded points. Also if clans agree to a date and time to play and one of the clans doesnt show up without stating to the other clan why they wouldnt show up that is also a forfeit and the other clan gets the victory and points.

This is just an example, please no flaming me etc. its just a option if gamebattles would allow this.

Lots of love
Nath xxx Twisted Evil

PS- There is also Consoles.net who do ladders but it isnt as good What a Face

Nath the god of online game spoke! and it's a nice idea strangely Razz
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tof67 Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 am

Just a small remark when there is 2 first clan, there is of 2 eme it is necessary to pass in 3 eme in the classification Smile

Tof67
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am

the ladder should stay free. should not be forced to play a ladder match, this is not normal. if me or my team is not operational or in bad mood i dont see why we must play a ladder matches.
Uziz
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm

well... imo Nath's idea is nice.

u can challenge a team and if that team, for example in 2 weeks, doesnt find a day when he can play u he will loose some points.

ofc the clan who move the challenge must give the opportunity to the others team to play against them and the all things shall be regulate with claer rulez (we can pick as example the rules in the site of nath's post)
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm

We'll do something , just give us the time needed to make an efficient rule about this.
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Uziz wrote:the ladder should stay free. should not be forced to play a ladder match, this is not normal. if me or my team is not operational or in bad mood i dont see why we must play a ladder matches.

I've nothing else to add. And as Martz have say before, the rules have to be told at the beginning of a competition, not during it.

God have talk. Remember my words as you remember me. clown
Luna
Luna
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Wtf is a clan ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 pm

is a new competition, so rulez can change, implemented and improved.

btw just leave the competiotion, if u think that the rulez are unfair, noone will really care.

PS: i dislike all kind of god.
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Gerry wrote:is a new competition, so rulez can change, implemented and improved.

btw just leave the competiotion, if u think that the rulez are unfair, noone will really care.

PS: i dislike all kind of god.

He's not the only to think this rule is not good.

PS: today I ate an apple.
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:31 am

What kind of apple?

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:35 am

cnik wrote:What kind of apple?

Apple computer
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 am

Gerry wrote:PS: i dislike all kind of god.

Well.... I dont think God likes you either Gerry xD.
cnikshutupforonceXD
cnikshutupforonceXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 am

Hey this rule is not OFFICIAL, it's just a basement for the ladder to make it even more functional. The ladder belongs to many players and Ladder Team's members haven't the right to add rules which need to be allowed by the whole Ladder Community.
I mean we added the basic ones now the community has to improve the already issued ones or just propose new ones.
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 am

cnikshutupforonceXD wrote:
Gerry wrote:PS: i dislike all kind of god.

Well.... I dont think God likes you either Gerry xD.

probally ^^ .. but well... never see them till now... so it is ok Razz
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:47 am

God is yoOom, lunatic. you have already see him, i'm sure ^^
Uziz
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 am

Uziz wrote:God is yoOom, lunatic. you have already see him, i'm sure ^^

xD i was referring to others kind of god, "real" god... not to YoOom ^^, so it wasnt an insult to any of the uc. but probally yao didnt get it ^^
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next