European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATES : Read if you take part to the ladder

Go down

UPDATES : Read if you take part to the ladder Empty UPDATES : Read if you take part to the ladder

Post by Cyber Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

Changelog:

• - Points recalculated
  • - New posting system adopted (look bottom)
  • - Made dates list of ladder matches
  • - Taking a backup of standings before to update

New posting system

Ok this is it : In the European CTF Ladder section you'll find a post , empty one, with the list and the infos about the matches that have been played it's called 'Ladder Summary', now if you've to report a new one you just post a reply like this : DAY | WINNER TEAM | LOSER TEAM | MAP & SCORE.
You can make it with even more order like with a list, any mistake will penalize one or both clans and the whole ladder so you're pleased to pay attention, SCREENS ARE NOT REQUESTED. Ladder team will update standings just as soon as they notice it.
If the opponent has complaints contact me within' PM and we'll discuss about it
This was the 1st thing you've to post.
A rule everyone has to follow : NONE HAS TO ANSWER ON THIS TOPIC EXCEPT FOR WHO WANTS TO REPORT A MATCH.
If there'll be any disguide like this one admin will hold backup of standings.
The last thing , you'll have to post it again, the match with screenshoots this time.
You gotta open a new Thread on the same section 'European CTF Ladder' , and post the match as you used to do so everyone can discuss about it on it.
Remember to report it twice : One for the Ladder Team one for the community.
Cheers.
Cyber
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down