European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us on BaboWar!!!

4 posters

Go down

Join us on BaboWar!!! Empty Join us on BaboWar!!!

Post by Conscious Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 pm

What’s BaboWar?

Briefly, BaboWar is an Online FPS game with the typical “Babo Violent 2” style, and the graphics and colors of the last Call of Duty!

This project is made from ordinary people, people like you. We hope you will take part of this, helping us with comments, donations or just following us on our changelog.

More information on www.babowar.com

BaboWar Staff

Conscious
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Join us on BaboWar!!! Empty Re: Join us on BaboWar!!!

Post by cmnndr Wed May 04, 2016 9:00 am

cool. i entered the site but to be honest i didnt get in what staged this project is. dev? anything running? gl
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Wed May 04, 2016 5:15 pm

cmnndr wrote: dev?

Yes? Razz

Woah. So many Babo-like projects have started and ended over the years but you guys seem pretty focused. Hope to hear more from you and I'll be checking your website for news. Good luck!
Devil
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Conscious Fri May 06, 2016 4:41 pm

cmnndr wrote:cool. i entered the site but to be honest i didnt get in what staged this project is. dev? anything running? gl

Sooory for the delay I am here Now!! Laughing

As i told to Devil on our blog, there are a mountain of work to do! So the situation is: actually we are working on maps and models, it is our priority give a "face" to this game.

The programmers implement the models when they are created and are working with the dynamics.

We are trying to get a beta test that is able to reflect our vision of the game in a sufficiently faithful and to do this we decided not to neglect any detail . Therefore I will have to ask you a bit of patience with the promise that the result will not disappoint .

For now I invite you to go and visit us on our blog and leave a comment if you want: knowing that our work is followed there give us a considerable boost of energy!

Suggestions and ideas are always well accepted.

Thank you guys for the support.

Conscious
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Conscious Tue May 10, 2016 1:23 am

Conscious
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosters Mon May 23, 2016 9:14 am

Looks quite entertaining. I'm looking forward to give it a shot once it comes out. Do you have an estimated date of release? I wish you continued success in this.
Best,
Fost

Fosters
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed May 25, 2016 5:42 am

hehehe, hello there fos. varlan here, just changed my name so many times i guess youre not up to date with my current identity haha. glad youre still alive and into babo. or at least the forum Very Happy

p.s. conscious im following your progress. good luck!
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Conscious Thu May 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Fosters wrote:Looks quite entertaining. I'm looking forward to give it a shot once it comes out. Do you have an estimated date of release? I wish you continued success in this.
Best,
Fost

Hi mate! Thank you for your comment.

Now we are testing about interactions in multiplayers situation: movements, collision and comunication thru some devices. We will soon test on shooting when the weapons models will be implemented. The code is already done Smile

Perhaps it is too early to talk about a exact date, but the goal is to get a satisfactory beta as soon as possible.

cmnndr wrote:p.s. conscious im following your progress. good luck!

Thank you dude we appreciate your support Smile.
We are working simultaneously in a demonstration which makes the idea of what we intend to achieve. I hope you enjoy it .

If you want the editors have written some more details here http://www.babowar.com/en/2016/05/25/the-work-goes-on/

Conscious
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down