European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me)

3 posters

Go down

Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me) Empty Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me)

Post by charon Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

hello guys, for the guys who love this game like me, would be a pleasure if u wanna join me... we can play together with Hamachi. You don't need to have the real game to play online.

For those who don't know what i'm talking about just look for yourself Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB7IjF93o2A

Cumps Very Happy
charon
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : VendeTTa

Back to top Go down

Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me) Empty Re: Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me)

Post by raven Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

you know that I would certainly join you if this pc would even run it Razz Razz Razz
raven
raven
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me) Empty Re: Lord of the rings - Battle For Middle Earth... (join Me)

Post by Gerry Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Vincent wrote:you know that I would certainly join you if this pc would even run it Razz Razz Razz

+1 but im gonna buy a new one Very Happy
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Gerry wrote:
Vincent wrote:you know that I would certainly join you if this pc would even run it Razz Razz Razz

+1 but im gonna buy a new one Very Happy

Well, I'm just waiting for mine...it's being held forever for fixing What a Face
raven
raven

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down