European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't join anymore

+12
fuazi
cnik
Cinc
Blackhole
FrankopaN
Crapper
Devil
Cyber
Anette
Negative
Zeckett
Daemond
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can't join anymore Empty Can't join anymore

Post by Daemond Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 am

Hi Babos!

Since yesterday I am not able anymore to join any of the servers! Do you have any idea why ? Has there been a new upgrade of Babo ?

Tanks for your help

Daemond
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Can't join anymore Empty Re: Can't join anymore

Post by Zeckett Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 am

Maybe you're banned? Rolling Eyes

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:45 am

global banned id say

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:03 am

you play with the name "pussycat" don't you?
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemond Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeah, that's right! So, do I got banned ? Shocked

Daemond
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:57 pm

plz one more chance
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Daemond wrote:Yeah, that's right! So, do I got banned ? Shocked

I hope so

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Daemond wrote:Yeah, that's right! So, do I got banned ? Shocked
yes,

from another post:
Devil wrote:Could your bro be playing with the nick: "pussycat" ?

I banned someone yesterday with that nick and since he kept coming back and insulting every player including me, I asked Gloom to global ban him.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemond Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Hm, I can't remember having insulted any Babo within the las two weeks (because I have not played soo much)
I don't know where that other post is from. My brother also plays BaboViolent sometimes, but normally he does not use my name, but we're using a rooter, so I guess he has the same IP as I do. I have to ask him tomorrow what happened there.

Daemond
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Blame one moar brother Twisted Evil

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello

I'm the evil admin who banned the character codename: pussycat.

I don't know if it's you or your brother who was playing yesterday, or actually anytime, because whenever I see this character he is always insulting people on the server. Words like "noob" and "fuck you" and "you suck" are quite common and flaming a team mate and then going to spec is also something that's not so rare.

In the past I had warned this character that he will be banned if he won't change his ways, but many times I just let it slip by me because he would disconnect not long after I warned him, so I would be thinking "hey, maybe the guy listened and he's cooling off."
However, some days ago, you acted just like I described above on one of the servers on which I am not admin (I believe it was CTF - No beginners), and I warned you there that I will talk with an admin so that I will get you banned there and I will ban you myself on the other servers where I can. Perhaps it was my mistake for bluffing again, because I did not have the chance to talk with Crapper and I did not keep your Ip so to ban you.

Yesterday I found you yet again, and you were at it again, so this time, I didn't bluff anymore and I banned you on spot. To my surprise, you connected a few minutes later, swearing at whoever banned you and some other players, if I recall well, so I banned you again. And then again...and again, and it soon started to lose the little comedy it had, so I asked Gloom to help me, thus the result as you can see for yourself is that you are globally banned.

If you ask me, since you did come up to this forum (which surprised me, I've gotta say) the proper conduct would be to listen to an admin when he tells you to chill down, and to not abuse his good temper (aka my bad bluffing), and if so it happened that you got banned, then you should come here and ask why it is so, and wait for a reply, instead of changing your IP, joining the same server again and start insulting.

If it was your brother or it was you, I do not know. All I can say is that "pussycat" is a player that acted in offensive and insulting manners whenever I saw him, thus he ran out of his little mario lives for now.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemond Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Ok. I see what you're saying. By the way, I'm in this forum for a long time Wink

I just hate the noobs blocking the so called "No-noobs-servers" so I know, I'm not really nice to them; so I told them what they are, for a (what I think) good reason. So in my opinion you should hold the noobs out of this servers.

But the last days I did not play, like I already told you. I haven't talked to my brother yet. I can only talk to him tomorrow.
Well, I guess for you it doesn't matter who was playing -.- Everyone could say he had a brother that was playing. That's bad for those like me, who really have one. So, what can I do to continue playing BaboViolent perhaps with some good purposes Wink ? Or is our IP banned for the rest of my life. Anyway, I'm gonna write you what my brother would have been said.

Daemond
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

I've had so many complaints about this pussycat player that I've stopped counting them. Honestly I see no reason for keeping the person banned but if more insults are thrown in any direction the ban should stand for some years until this player grows up.

It's normal for a person to have a bad day but the way you play and behave on servers just isn't pr0 (like you probably think you yourself are).

Yes, I know I'm getting personal here but the way you talked to Devil, is the exact same way you talk to every admin on any server when you're asked to cool down. IMHO if you don't learn from this ban, you should find another game to play because this apparently stresses you too much.

About keeping the noobs off the "no-noobs-server" is what we're doing with passwords and friendslists on the RS servers. That's where ppl go if they don't want to get blocked continuously, play on a bad team or have someone on the team who doesn't know what to do or where to go once he's taken the flag.

Maybe your brother doesn't normally use your nick but if he does, you're both equally obnoxious and foulmouthed when it comes to playing a game like this. Hopefully, you'll learn from this ban and realize that we all started out somewhere and seeing as there's only 1 CTF-Beginners server with room for 12 players, they can't all go there to learn.

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Can't join anymore Empty Re:Can't join anymore

Post by FrankopaN Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 pm

hey daemond.I have same problem what you have.My bro is global banned and we have same IP and i cant join neither.So if you bro did that give him a lesson as i did to my bro Wink

FrankopaN
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemond Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:19 am

Oh, you moved the thread to another category. Sorry for posting in "Technical Help". I did 'cause I thought first, it was an update or sth like that.

I talked to my brother and he said to have accidentally used my babo profile last week. I can't understand why he kept joining again and again, because he must have recognized that the other babos are calling him pussycat. He's sorry for that and I hope he won't do it again. @FrankopaN: I guess I have to follow your advice and give him a lesson that he really won't do it again xD What do you have in mind ? Wink

However, after the posts from you all, I guess it's not only the behaviour of my bro' the last week that caused the ban. So I'm gonna try to play a bit cooler if you allow me again to play :-)

Daemond
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 am

if it's true or not, please come up with another story, this bro-thing starting to get boring Very Happy. Really.. if it's the truth anyway noone will believe you. Best thing you can do is, either say you did shit or think of another story, like: Flamy copied my IP and smurfed as someone else.

@admins: They deserve a chance, you were aggressive kids once too

bye

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 am

yea eternal global ban isn't a solution, why don't you just give him 2 week global ban and if he does shit again, ban him eternally
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 am

Who said his ban is permanent?

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 am

can we see any screenshots of his aggressive speech? Wink
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 am

cnik wrote:Who said his ban is permanent?

heh sry i didn't read the posts carefully, so i thought it was permanent xD
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

fuazi wrote:can we see any screenshots of his aggressive speech? Wink
No, you may not.
But then again, there aren't any screenshots of God and you all pretty much believe he exists and created this whole thing. Razz

Eh, terrible joke, but for the ones like me, it's a nut cracker Wink

Anyhow, sorry, but I didn't take any screens of his offensive behaviour. Didn't think anyone would ask for any (FLY). Smile
However, besides the fact that the accused himself admited to have not been a model babo-citizen, you can choose to trust in Crapper or any of the other players that have played with "pussycat" including those who were on the server when I banned him (I recall Pirate and (not so sure) Cinc being there at that time).
But hey, I'll try and remember to always take a screenshot when things like this come up, after all, a picture's worth a thousand words, right? Wink

This ban doesn't need to be permanent, and I don't think anyone said otherwise. The global ban was just made so that he would respect his ban and not continue to play even though he's not allowed to.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am

Devil wrote:
fuazi wrote:can we see any screenshots of his aggressive speech? Wink
But then again, there aren't any screenshots of God and you all pretty much believe he exists and created this whole thing. Razz

I don't think there was any way to get proofs on that time (since we didn't even exist, ye we certainly had a beginning too), scientifically speaking...but it's called faith, you must know the word Wink you believe or you don't
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:46 am

The Bible should have a disclaimer in the front saying "This is fiction."

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Crapper wrote:The Bible should have a disclaimer in the front saying "This is fiction."

- Crapper

as so, people have different oppinions...and believes, the most important IS to respect each others. that's where we fail the most, respecting each others Wink
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I didnt mean that i dont beleive you... i was just curious about that Smile
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo