European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse aim lag revealed

3 posters

Go down

Mouse aim lag revealed Empty Mouse aim lag revealed

Post by fear Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello,

if anyone had/has problems with mouse lags playing babo maybe this could solve your life problem.
It started a month ago or so since back I cannot recall that I had a one decent kill, my aim was like my ball is carying a 2435 pound heavy minigun and it was always late in comparison with my right hand movemet twitching on my old rollerball mouse. I don't have to say how much did it annoy me so I decided to to everything to stick up the man.
First of all, don't play babo with vsync on. Turn it off. It's in your graphic card settings.
If u can't find it there, open babo config file, and change vsync=true to vsync=false and the game will slide like a *ock.
Ok, that wasn't my problem, coz I play babo forever like that. But things have changed since my cards settings changed in unknown manners. To solve the problem I just needed to change the option in my graphic card settings that says : "Max frames to render ahead" where default is set 3 I set to 2, or 1. Mine was 5??!! (never touched it! wtf) In any case I lost my lag and I'm back in the game! Oh and btw turn tripple buffering off too, the thing is that it turns itself off if vsync is off but just in case. Wink
Oh, and thats for nvidia based cards. ati i dunno maybe the same.
I needed to wrote this coz it was so there in front of my face and yet so far... so I asume maybe someone has the same thing. Or maybe doesn't notice that lag?!
anyway,
enyoj babo and beware,

fear
fear
fear
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : Free Bird

Back to top Go down

Mouse aim lag revealed Empty Re: Mouse aim lag revealed

Post by Nova Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:06 am

good post
might someone will need it (Y)
Nova
Nova
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : inFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:39 am

aaaand... TURN OFF that f***g "precise cursor" option in the pro client....dunno how it was expected to work... but in my case seems to aim on a grid... if your targhet isn't on a node... no way to hit him... Shocked Shocked
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down