European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the nadespawn

+10
cmnndr
cnik
Nostrad
Devil
FireBall
Anette
Cinc
Geronimo
h8me
.Fenomén.
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About the nadespawn - Page 2 Empty Re: About the nadespawn

Post by .Fenomén. Wed May 09, 2012 11:01 am

Okay, I can not figure out that how many of you have written his/her reply with irony, but I only have this idea.

Previously, I have read that the developers do not want to publish the source code of the game, so I do not know if it is possible to set this "protection" without editing the game. I do not know every commands for the server, but already read Crapper's commands summary.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

https://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 am

.Fenomén. wrote:
Anette wrote:On a side note is a bit ironic it is now a star member complaining other people nadespawn xD
I was sure that someone will take the chance to say this thing, but it is quite disappointing for me that it was you, Anette. I have never committed any nadespawn, so respect me at least from this view. Complaining is something that you can mostly read under "Got Banned/Muted?" topic, so just check the difference. It was a question what I asked.
I get confused by your questions a lot it seems, as you never use any questions mark, I miss the part where you ask something, I just read you saying how people wouldn't stop even when you agreed.
But sorry I offended you.

Devil wrote:
Nova wrote:
.Fenomén. wrote:
My suggestion is this: Make a new update for the game, what includes an option like freshly spawned players cannot be damaged for 1,5-2 seconds and some solution for misthrown flames (not on purpose).

Yes, An. Why haven't you implemented this yet? I swear... there are some lazy people around here... Evil or Very Mad

xD
Is true though.. With my awesome java programming skills, I could easily have made this game a lot better, but just too lazy Razz

More serious, game won't get changed. Ever. That's just how it is. This won't get sorted by developers so we have to solve it ourselves, and so far only thing to do, and have been said countless times already, is to not play ppl who break the rules you agree on.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Wed May 09, 2012 3:07 pm

FireBall wrote:Well imo it's common knowledge that saddam/raptile deliberately nade spawns when the opposing team is leading so if you're talking about the same people I suspect you could find a way to make it stop, like not playing against them, unfortunately every time something like this happens the competitive part of the community suffers.

Well , as always , same shit from you , nothing new Smile Ofc Im sure you are watching all our cms so your knowledge about us is bigger than rest of ppl . We are starting to spawning when some1 spawn us 1st , or spawnshoot with snipe like Nostrad , which as for me is as same as spawnnade . Last time , I can say that i nadespawned cinc in purpose , cause he made us laugh Very Happy

gg Fire

Płyne po chleb !

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Raptile wrote:Last time , I can say that i nadespawned cinc in purpose , cause he made us laugh Very Happy

Next time, I hope an admin bans you on purpose, cause you made him laugh Very Happy
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall Wed May 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Raptile wrote:We are starting to spawning... spawnshoot ...same as spawnnade ... i nadespawned cinc in purpose , cause he made us laugh Very Happy
Płyne po chleb !
Now stop, take a moment, and read it again. This is just epic xD

Take your time when you try to express yourself, wouldn't want you to misspell something.
FireBall
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Wed May 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Don't know why but your title on forum "Im a babo in real life " or smth perfectly fits to you . Just waiting when u'll create a family in it huhu

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Wed May 09, 2012 11:19 pm

spawnshooting is the same as spawnnading. come one people, dont be a western lawyer-like idiots (sry gloom :-P) trying to find laws and rules to fix your lives. if you have a doubt about what you did just ask your conscious, it really DOES know the answer to most of your questions. if you are doing some thing that is unfair do not be in doubt that everybody including you know its not fair and just dont do it.

- you stop when someone lags out
- you dont take advantage of bad game mechanics
- you dont rq from cm/schoolies
etc

its fucking easy to know these things, just turn of your ego that justifies your stupidity by "others do it also"...

god dam it when i start to swear...

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu May 10, 2012 1:02 am

Geronimo wrote:god dam it when i start to swear...

You repeat the macro "Stop taking hp that you don't need!" 2 or 3 times. Very Happy
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Thu May 10, 2012 1:49 am

Still curious about how the last comments are fitting to be the answer of "About the nadespawn" criteria... scratch
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrenD Thu May 10, 2012 3:20 am

Still curious as to why you would start this topic and bring up this age-old discussion without bringing anything new to it in the first place Rolling Eyes

GrenD
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : oo

https://www.youtube.com/user/babocast

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 am

Only 7 months in babo, age-old discussions are unknown for me.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Thu May 10, 2012 6:37 am

Goddam, you people made Gero swear. This alone should be reason enough to stop spawnading.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Geronimo wrote:spawnshooting is the same as spawnnading. come one people, dont be a western lawyer-like idiots (sry gloom :-P) trying to find laws and rules to fix your lives. if you have a doubt about what you did just ask your conscious,
No appologies are needed I'm representing "common sense law school typical in Eastern Europe"... Smile
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Thu May 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Gloom wrote:No appologies are needed I'm representing "common sense law school typical in Eastern Europe"... Smile

ye ye, now everybody want to be EAST... you are in EU that makes you WEST :-P

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Hungary is eastern, Balkan starts here god damn it!
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Raptile wrote:We are starting to spawning when some1 spawn us 1st , or spawnshoot with snipe like Nostrad , which as for me is as same as spawnnade .
To be honest, on today's match, you and Tody nadespawned me greatly, not once, so I asked for a STOP. What you and your teammate did was like rushing into your base with our flag and score, then say "go". I asked for another STOP, then you started to attack again, so... So from now, I'm greatly curious about this nadespawn thing, when you say you will start it only if enemy team does it first.
Great lie raptile! cheers

EDIT: No use to be fair with you, realized again. Wink
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 am

.Fenomén. wrote:
Raptile wrote:We are starting to spawning when some1 spawn us 1st , or spawnshoot with snipe like Nostrad , which as for me is as same as spawnnade .
To be honest, on today's match, you and Tody nadespawned me greatly, not once, so I asked for a STOP. What you and your teammate did was like rushing into your base with our flag and score, then say "go". I asked for another STOP, then you started to attack again, so... So from now, I'm greatly curious about this nadespawn thing, when you say you will start it only if enemy team does it first.
Great lie raptile! cheers

EDIT: No use to be fair with you, realized again. Wink

Eh .. seems you are trying to make another shitty thing on forum so here we go , lets have some fun Wink

First : Tody didnt even spawn you , was me , so leave him alone . 2nd I spawned you , u said stop 2 times , then i killed immobile cause he didnt stop either , he was shooting at tody . After this we just went to opponent's base , and after 3 or 4 seconds we said "go" . Then u started keeping asking me why i did this etc etc then some magical words came to my mind . Some wise player few weeks ago said to me "dont even try to discuss with players like fenomen and fireball , i guess i dont even need to explain , why .. answer by urself " so i kept silenced , then u started calling me an asshole , even 1 of your mates (i guess it was dandi ) said "go" and nobody cared of you crying , so u all died and we scored , end of history .

Awesome how ur trying to create drama in every topic , before calling some1 an asshole , think 1st , cause u'd be suprised about what other ppl thinks about U Wink

Cheers

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Raptile wrote:Eh .. seems you are trying to make another shitty thing on forum so here we go , lets have some fun Wink

First : Tody didnt even spawn you , was me , so leave him alone . 2nd I spawned you , u said stop 2 times , then i killed immobile cause he didnt stop either , he was shooting at tody . After this we just went to opponent's base , and after 3 or 4 seconds we said "go" . Then u started keeping asking me why i did this etc etc then some magical words came to my mind . Some wise player few weeks ago said to me "dont even try to discuss with players like fenomen and fireball , i guess i dont even need to explain , why .. answer by urself " so i kept silenced , then u started calling me an asshole , even 1 of your mates (i guess it was dandi ) said "go" and nobody cared of you crying , so u all died and we scored , end of history .

Awesome how ur trying to create drama in every topic , before calling some1 an asshole , think 1st , cause u'd be suprised about what other ppl thinks about U Wink

Cheers
This shitty thing is your shit, you was surprised how people mentioned your name here, so I gave them an evidence. At least you admit your spawnnade.
For me, I've heard about your attitude from another players, but I didn't want to believe them, until you acted like that before (mainly not this event).
I don't know why are you talking about Fireball in your answer, Fireball has nothing to do with our arguement here. I've called you an asshole for that behaviour, you did too earlier in another match.
I'm not surprised about what other people thinks about me. Wink I totally know that nowadays 80% of players started to hate me, mostly just because I was admin and kicked "pro players" too when they did shitty things. I'm not searching for the answer why people hate me, I was only curious about this nadespawn.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 am

Ok , ive read your post 5 times already and unfortunately ive understood only 30 % of it . Why I said smth about fireball ? It was quote . You should've known it from school ehh.
I've called you an asshole in another cm ? Great , but I guess it was our first cm , so I dont know when . Show me screen .
You wanted to know smth about spawnnades ? You shouldnt have made this topic , since Neo made one before .

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Raptile wrote:You wanted to know smth about spawnnades ? You shouldnt have made this topic , since Neo made one before .
I've read it before, but that was full of subjective drama towards Adm, Uli, Blubi, Cinc, Nath, TheSodaaa!!! and so on.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrenD Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

So you wanted your own thread for some more 'subjective drama' towards rapt and his team instead?

Just flame eachother in PM instead, nobody gives a crap

GrenD
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : oo

https://www.youtube.com/user/babocast

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 pm

I agree with grend about this. Neos post started out as more of a general discussion on how to solve this and then turned into personal jibber jabber.

The only thing anyone can do, is agree in beginning to no spawnnades. If a person or clan, breaks the rule, simply just don't play them. If enough people refuse to play them I'm sure they will eventually stop.

Im gonna close this topic, and you guys can have your personal discussion outside forum.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: