European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking maps for schoolies

2 posters

Go down

Picking maps for schoolies Empty Picking maps for schoolies

Post by Zeckett Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 pm

This discussion was being held here: https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t752p100-zeckett-s-maps#29658 , and if an admind could please get those posts in this thread it would be great.

As we've all experienced, picking a map for a schooly can be hard because we can't remember all the map names, so we always get to play the same maps over and over and over and over again...

I see so much good maps on the Maps section that I never had the chance to play because people don't remember it's name, or people simply don't want to try because they claim they are bad maps before they even play them.

What could we do for this? I don't know yet I just have some questions, not a solution. That, I hope we could find here discussion this, if it interests anyone.

I also want to ask why there's no more Map Team as it used to be. I don't know how it worked, I just know they we're there. Don't even know if they did anything, I'm just asking this because a Map Team could take care of that "playable map choosing" to make a simple list of good maps that could be more played. I don't know if admins want to keep that "choosing" with themselves or if there was some problem with the previous Map Team, as I said, just asking.

So, any thoughts?

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Picking maps for schoolies Empty Re: Picking maps for schoolies

Post by Adm Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Many times new maps aren't played because someone (or some players) don't "like" that map (without even trying it.. right) so they just vote another map - usually an old, overplayed one.
Imo these people don't make any sense by doing this, how on earth are you gonna try the maps without playing them o.O

About Map Team, I belive their job was to sort the new maps being made, add critism and advices to them, also choosing which maps to be uploaded. As I remember the players who were part of this went inactive (or there were no new maps posted, hm) so it died : |
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down