European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One

+5
Pirate
(TheMaN)
pukebag
SloEddy
Ratatosk
9 posters

Go down

[Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One Empty [Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One

Post by Ratatosk Tue May 13, 2008 3:50 pm

[Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One Babo_w11

So this is about Chain Gun. You maybe have already played it and thought, that
that weapon is nothing but shit. I wanna prove that it is not.
What in my opinion makes the Chain Gun so great is the unreached damage it gives in combination
with the number of shots per second. In comparison to other weapons, Chain Gun gives the most
damage per bullet. What makes people think that Chain Gun is weak, is the spread and the recoil
and of course the overheating. But I think, that all this doesn't weaken the Chain Gun enough to
not try to play it.

I personally play Chain Gun with knives due to the simple reason that people
are surprised when you knive them during you shoot them and they think that the recoil
is moving you far enough away from them. But I think, that Shield can be played with Chain Gun, too,
especially when you are in defense.

So how to act when you have a Chain Gun chosen?
As you know, Chain Gun has a big spread, so you have to be close to your ennemies to
hit them hard. Especially against SMG, which is the Chain Guns hardest ennemy, this is important.
Do not shoot shot by shot but let the shoot-button/mouse-key pressed until your ennemy is dead.
This works better than having a bit less spread but shooting less.
If your Chain Gun is overheated, you can collect another weapon and recollect the Chain Gun
after which is making the overheat disappear.
If you decide to play a little Chain Gun, use this tactics and write about your experiences.
I'm sure, I haven't mentioned anything yet, but this will be continued soon!
Ratatosk
Ratatosk
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : None

Back to top Go down

[Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One Empty Re: [Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One

Post by SloEddy Sun May 18, 2008 11:32 am

I have to say, it's not neccessarily that good to keep spamming until your enemy is dead =) just don't click and stop moving, that's the important part. If you just click and let the weapon control your movement the spread seems to grow in it's width, which is in no case good for you. I would say the same half moon trick works here aswell Smile because somehow the wepaon seems more accurate, and with CG that means certain death because its damage is just amazing.

I can say for certain though that the best idea is to take shield with CG, well I tried using knives.. but they're just not nearly as strong as point blank CG... so why use them? just use shield (even though I almost always use knives) because with this gun, knives are indeed reliatievly useless.
SloEddy
SloEddy
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : gods Tyranny

Back to top Go down

[Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One Empty Re: [Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One

Post by pukebag Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 am

i remenber DonRatatosk with chaingun Wink
he was pwned all :O Razz
pukebag
pukebag
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by (TheMaN) Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 pm

ok i used to hate the chain gun but one day i was useing it and then i liked it so now i am a chain gun pro and one tip dont stop moveing when u r useing the chain gun it will just move u and u dont want that to happen cuz the guy u r trying to kill will kill u so dont stop moveing when u r useing it. ya chain gun is a very good gun to use if u noe how to use it SmileSmile now the chain gun is my best friend
(TheMaN)
(TheMaN)
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 am

(TheMaN) wrote:ok i used to hate the chain gun but one day i was useing it and then i liked it so now i am a chain gun pro and one tip dont stop moveing when u r useing the chain gun it will just move u and u dont want that to happen cuz the guy u r trying to kill will kill u so dont stop moveing when u r useing it. ya chain gun is a very good gun to use if u noe how to use it SmileSmile now the chain gun is my best friend

Ok, I used to hate the chain gun, but one day I was using it and then I liked it. So now I'm a chain gun pro and one tip: Don't stop moving when you're using the chain gun. It will just move you and you dont want that to happen, because the guy you're trying to kill will kill you. So don't stop moving when you're using it. Your chain gun is a very good gun to use, if u know how to use it SmileSmile Now the chain gun is my best friend.

I fixed so typo's for you Smile It makes it somewhat more readable if you start using the dots and commas. And start using you instead of u, and are instead of r. If english isn't your primary language, at least try to do it right.

[Gameplay] Chain Gun - The Hard One Jzk1lx

pirat

Last edited by Pirate on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by (TheMaN) Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:55 pm

sorry i am portuguese and i can not write to good in english sorry about that Sad Smile and ty for making my post better YA well, chain gun is a very good gun i must say.it helped me alot in babo Smile i love, it now
(TheMaN)
(TheMaN)
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by (TheMaN) Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:13 pm

well chain gun does the most hight damig
(TheMaN)
(TheMaN)
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by (TheMaN) Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:14 pm

and, a other tip when you see the chain gun is burning out stop shooting the gun or pick up a gun and then pick up the chain gun again
(TheMaN)
(TheMaN)
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:03 am

ok cg is GREAT weap.... in close combat or in babo fullfilled maps where less time to kill is the most important thing it is the more elegant alternative to sg. (flame trowers will have no chance... ) Evil or Very Mad
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by GrIfis Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 am

well..,I prefer cg with shield, it's more agreeable than knives in any case Wink
GrIfis
GrIfis
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxygen Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 am

Effectively the chain gun is absolutely worthless if you take the knife. That's my opinion.

The weapon is so powerful in 1vs1 and slays his enemy very quickly that the use of Knives is zero.

I know with my experience cg, many are misled when they want to cut myself with the Knife (while I have the shield all the time) because I get good at avoiding them, and from the moment they use the Knife I shot him they dies in 2 seconds.

Namely that the CG is a slow weapon, and that the shield is imperative. Just to be precise to kill, which is not easy in certain situation that I'm running yet, and everything depends on the maps.

For example, I know on what map I'm going to be very good if I not lagg and if my fps are good;)

The gunside can not be rivaled by other weapons.
Oxygen
Oxygen
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Mon May 02, 2011 1:44 am

Oxygen wrote:......

pick a photon from the ground and burn that cg behind the corner!!! Twisted Evil
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxygen Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

settorex wrote:
Oxygen wrote:......

pick a photon from the ground and burn that cg behind the corner!!! Twisted Evil
Yes you have right. There is not long time, I paid the price ! Razz
Oxygen
Oxygen
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisky Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 am

Thx Man U helped me much Very Happy
Whisky
Whisky
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down