European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamy and so on :P

+24
Gerry
Frosty
fuazi
Peacemaker
Neo
Gloom
Martz
Devil
Crapper
cmnndr
cnikshutupforonceXD
Baboow
dad0
fiby
epi
Anette
dizzy
raven
Kai
Cinc
Cyber
Negative
DavyJones
Blackhole
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Flamy and so on :P - Page 4 Empty Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 am

can be closed

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Post by fiby Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 am

Flamy!!! dont stop to fight! there are many players who stay behind you!

fiby
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:07 am

mostly those who dont even know english /dont know u!

and seriously fiby did u even read the fucking thread?

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by fiby Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 am

yes i read that thread! and?

fiby
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 am

then why do u want him to be unbanned ? wtf

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 am

fiby wrote:Flamy!!! dont stop to fight! there are many players who stay behind you!

Yea and many MORE players who'd like to stay behind him .. in an another way
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

Cyber wrote:
fiby wrote:Flamy!!! dont stop to fight! there are many players who stay behind you!

Yea and many MORE players who'd like to stay behind him .. in an another way

Dobry mecz !! Good Game !!

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 am

I think you 2 should stop commenting in the topic unless you have something relevant to say Wink
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 am

Wasn't this locked upon flamy's request?
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Cinc wrote:Wasn't this locked upon flamy's request?
it was locked, just doesn't seem people are done with it, and didn't want to hear complains about how we locked it to make it go away or whatever. So if people still want to express their opinion they can.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacemaker Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 pm

there was an old kai topic who was locked can you open it too? I want to express my opinion on.
Peacemaker
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 pm

hm just as an opinion from me

i don`t think flamy deserves a 100 chance , i don`t know him but i read all the topic and seriously after all the things u done u want unban ? i mean this ins`t real life to forgive ppl for their mistakes and u made allot of them , isn`t it said ''eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth '' ? the admins should be crazy to unban u after all u did ... ^^ don`t take it personal but .... ppl pay for their mistakes Wink
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

Welcome back flamy

Flamy and so on :P - Page 4 Bv2p2010022418562660

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:16 pm

+1 for changing and growing up. alien
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Action-reaction, it was fairly obvious that because of various reasons he will never get unbanned so he avoided his ban.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Cinc wrote:Action-reaction, it was fairly obvious that because of various reasons he will never get unbanned so he avoided his ban.
ofc and that proves he have grown up doesn't it? Wink
don't answer it, I know what u will say. xD
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I will say that this obviously is the only solution he could come up with, don't you agree? Smile
Choosing between quitting the game or still hiding around making his haters go furious, oh geez I wonder what I'd pick Wink Wink
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm

but now you can close it or?!^^

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Flamy and so on :P - Page 4 Empty OMG you look just like Shakira

Post by Mnk Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Hmm... do I want to draw some pretty spheres or make a nice post in this thread? Ah, clearly Christmasbabo is less important, so let's make this thread even more useful.

So the issue is: Flamy wants to be unbanned on servers because he thinks he has been punished for long enough. Apparently he hasn't been playing "normally" for 6 months, so now is a good time for that unban. Fair enough, you might say. 6 months is a long time to go without babo, and clearly, if you don't get enough babo, you're obviously missing out in life. So let's unban the guy!
Hmm.. wait.. hang on a second. Why was he banned in the first place? Surely there was a good reason for it, I mean come on, this isn't an oppressive dictatorship.... Well as it turns out, there were several reasons. And as this lovely thread developed, Flamy did in fact make a list of all the things he did wrong. Such a shame that it seems to have disappeared...ah well, looks like I don't have any decent backup for those reasons... damn it... if only someone had made a copy of it... cyclops wait.. don't tell me... there is a copy out there.... ah but of course there is. Right at the bottom of this post. God bless archivists. There it all is, an admission of everything you may or may not have suspected. You know, looking at that list, some of that stuff looks pretty serious. But come on, he's been banned for six long months! Surely that's long enough. Let's just let him back on the servers. After all, admins are nice compassionate people, right? And it is only a game...

Hmmm ok. Let's pretend that you're a server admin for the day. Here's the scenario:
Babo is a nice game. On the whole, the players are decent, but inevitably you get the odd player who just doesn't want to comply with some very basic common sense rules. You're not afraid to dish out a ban for something serious, but you'll also give a warning if you think it's more appropriate. Now you have reports of a player who smurfs as others, insults others, manages to "hack" a server, and lies to other admins. Eventually this player is globally banned, but he can get around the ban easily. Soon he's starts coming to you asking for an unban, pretending to be someone else who doesn't know what the ban is for. Over time, this doesn't stop, and it just becomes a case of "if I see him, I ban him". Now this person wants to be unbanned because he apparently hasn't played for a while. Does it seem reasonable to you that this player should be unbanned after all that he has done?

Let's switch back to an average community player. You can see what this banned player has done, after all, he has admitted to it in public, but you think that admins should give him another chance. But let me reiterate, does it seem reasonable to you that this player should be unbanned, given that there is a long list of wrongs that he has performed?

OK enough of the analogies. This comes down to an issue of trust. Can admins trust Flamy to be back on the servers freely? Please, take a long look at what he has admitted to, and read what other admins have said in this thread, and then make up your mind.

@ Flamy: I have nothing personal against you. You did some good things, like that tournament as Stew. But given what I have said above, I do not think that it would be appropriate to unban you. A small number of minor offences would be forgiveable, but this has gone beyond ridiculous. A line has to be drawn somewhere. I appreciate that you may have continued to do all of this crap because some people were just being pricks, but I don't think that's an acceptable reason for everything on that list. Of course, this may be completely irrelevant because you can simply go around the ban. That is your choice. If you want to continue evading the ban, then go ahead. There's nothing to stop you. Of course, that would add fuel to the fire, so you might still have people trying to find you in public games. On the other hand, you could accept the ban and move on. That would be the respectable thing to do. Or, if you feel that you really can respect the fact that admins have a serious trust issue with you (because you really have had a lot of second chances), you could come up with some damn good reassurances that you won't do any of it again. Your choice. I won't have a problem with you whatever you decide to do - but the ban will still be enforced if you go around it.

@ Everyone else: Clearly some people think that Flamy should be given another second chance. If you still think that after looking at the evidence, then by all means, voice your support. Likewise, if you still think the ban should stand, please keep away from insults for the sake of insults. I get that some people are pissed off, but it would be nice if we could keep an air of civility. It's Christmas, after all.

I won't lock this, because the issue clearly isn't resolved. If anyone wants to say something, please do it respectfully.

From Flamy's original post in this thread, post #50. Content is unchanged, but post is reformatted to make it smaller.
Blackhole wrote:1.Downloaded hack at earlier Version
asked for unban - I told I did nothing and don't know why I'm banned

2. Took more than 1 name > BUT I didn't know that it's not allowed having more clans
and names and I didn't took another name.

3. Name Insomnia players "freaks" from there they started slowly make my reputation bad

4. Insulting cyber - because he was provocating that I smurfed with other (no other player) names

5. After 6 months smurfing as NbZ and ask people to join NbZ instantly.

6. Trying to join Insomnia as smurf (two times I think)

7. Smurf as NbZ with other guys and play cm's

8. Join a&e as smurf.

9. Created MbZ

10. Smurf as memento and Anette > second ban (I'm not sure)

11. Convince admins to unban me and tell it wasn't me (It wasn't me most of the time anyway)

12. Smurf as memento and Anette > third ban

13. Going around this ban

14. Start creating an aimbot.

15. Convince Anette to unban me with lies.

16. Log in as admin on NbZ Server with User: admin pass: admin (I hope you learned
something from that) and manipulated the cm

17. insulting Neo because he doesn't "believe" me that I wasn't it

18. Going around the ban over and over again

19. Start playing as Stew (nobody got hurt by that)

20. Try to get unban by lieing to Bull.

21. Smurf as:
Anette, Neo, memento
Drak, Geronimo, Grendel
Tof, Nega, Air
hjjrt, Edgar, this famous italian wS Girl
Iron, Sweden, Cinc
K. Kain, Negative,
Cyber, cnik, Pana
mYth, Viper, fiby
Admiral Thrawn, Kerill, StiLe
Bob, uniform, Dysproz
and some random ppl.

22. Try to hide as Newgen and join ΓΈ|S.
23. maybe smurf as one of the named before.
24. spam the forum as bearbear.
25. going around the ban again.
26. smurfing as Rubis but doing nothing.

ehm, this besides of insulting cyber, once or twice anette and neo and some others.

I definetly forgot something, it's long ago. but I want to show you some things which were the reason I did SOME not all of the things.

cyber:,, I will travel to germany with my people, come to your home and beat you" ,, I'm
in an organisation where really hard people are in"

Cyber & some Insomnia players to other people I don't know and who don't know me:
,, Flamy has many other names, he's a bad person and stupid smurfer, blaaaaaaa"

Getting to hear from people I don't know:,, I don't like you or I don't play with you
you are an Idiot"

Getting to hear from admins: Why did you smurf as NbZ.Blaaaaa., when I came back home...
Cyber telling any random persons I smurf and not only him.

Reputation status: low

Just getting provocated by some guy I don't know his name but I think it starts with C
ands with yber and Nega.

Getting answer at this kind of statements from Cyber: "LOL - EMOKID - I NEVER DID SOMETHING
LIKE THIS"

Feeling like admins can do what they want...

Soooo, here it is Neo Wink. I see I don't deserve a chance if you look at this. But I do
please for one though.

ah: and still going around the ban.

Tell me what to do

You said me you are the one who give the suggestions but I do one for you anyway

I'll stay away for 1 month from now
I'll join no clan with more than 1 member for 2months
I won't play any cm for 2 months again.

I don't know if I would take this just to be an ass again Wink.

Bye.

and pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't discuss or joke about what I said about you Cyber, it would just make my statement stronger and I'm tired of this.
Now it looks like I have overused my posting quota for the next two weeks, so I will end this here and get back to the shiny spheres. Not that I'm afraid of Crapper slapping me, but I don't want him coming to London and stealing all our wimmin folk.
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 am

I know I don't deserve a chance, but I want one, but I won't get one...so I will leave you alone (I said that often, but no sense to play anyway)
this is also my last post until something will change or an useful discussion is coming up.
I'm just sorry, bye.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 am

Flamy, I understand your choices and decisions. I would also get tired of all this. I just hope that someday people here will give you another chance and that you won't waste it for nothing.
I speak in the name of all your supporters when I say thank you for everything positive you've done. Hope to see you again soon, and good luck! Very Happy Very Happy
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Flamy and so on :P - Page 4 Empty Bans

Post by FrankopaN Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 am

LoL me and Flamy and my bro get banned alot so here's the rang list :
1.Flamy
2.Timon
3.FrankopaN