European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamy and so on :P

+24
Gerry
Frosty
fuazi
Peacemaker
Neo
Gloom
Martz
Devil
Crapper
cmnndr
cnikshutupforonceXD
Baboow
dad0
fiby
epi
Anette
dizzy
raven
Kai
Cinc
Cyber
Negative
DavyJones
Blackhole
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Flamy and so on :P - Page 3 Empty Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cinc Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Blackhole wrote:
16. Log in as admin on NbZ Server with User: admin pass: admin (I hope you learned
something from that) and manipulated the cm.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAL time for a username and password change on jokers server when i start running it (it was also admin admin xD xD great minds think alike)
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Ok brawo now buy a webcam, download Poker Face and sing these over it while stripping might i'll consider to have you around again.
What the fu|k fellow get a god damn girl or at least a dildo idk what your tastes are but please you're getting more annoying than Elvensoul sincerly.
YOU TRIED YOU FAILED
Cyber
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Cyber wrote:Ok brawo now buy a webcam, download Poker Face and sing these over it while stripping might i'll consider to have you around again.
What the fu|k fellow get a god damn girl or at least a dildo idk what your tastes are but please you're getting more annoying than Elvensoul sincerly.
YOU TRIED YOU FAILED

I bet you didn't even read his post.

Imo you should just declare something like a ban period of 2 months from now on and some sort of clanless period or whatever you think of.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Blackhole wrote:
ah: and still going around the ban.
nah this alone proves you haven't learned anything.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Anette wrote:
Blackhole wrote:
ah: and still going around the ban.
nah this alone proves you haven't learned anything.

Mostly after i said him 'I bet you kept playing during this period even if you were banned' and he said no, it's somewhere in this post but however this adfirmation shows if he deserves one moar chance or if he doesn't, and it prolly isn't the only crushing proof around.
Anyway cinc yea i read the whole post of him, and it's just made him more ridicolous lol.
You just can't talk since you haven't had anything to do with this in 1st person, like being smurfed or such stuffs, or if you did it hasn't been kept for so much long like it did with the most of ppl mentioned in his answer.
And by the way you admitted yourself on DM that you had something going on with him even if you did in a hidden way.
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm

If I get unbanned or not, Cyber, you are the most stupid person I've ever got to "know"

(not forbidden to give my opinion , right, neo?!)

Look at the bottom of my post, read it, take a dictionary, turn on your brain, and tell me whats wrong at your response Wink. Guy, can't you just leave me alone? What's your problem. You won't change anything at admins opinion whatever they'll decide, so keep your disrespectful comments private, nobody cares about your opinion who can think like a normal human.

"But you didn't deserve a chance"

Yes and someone whos every third comment inhabits any ignorant, insulting, perverted and useless trash doesn't deserve to be unbanned.

Read now the bottom of my previous post again. You'll just confirm what I and many of the people think of you

" I don't care what other think "

So just learn to be silent, if you haven't something productive to say, hell...you are worse than you think I am.

Before you tell others to grow up - You should do yourself

peace

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 am

Blackhole wrote:If I get unbanned or not, Cyber, you are the most stupid person I've ever got to "know"

(not forbidden to give my opinion , right, neo?!)

Look at the bottom of my post, read it, take a dictionary, turn on your brain, and tell me whats wrong at your response Wink. Guy, can't you just leave me alone? What's your problem. You won't change anything at admins opinion whatever they'll decide, so keep your disrespectful comments private, nobody cares about your opinion who can think like a normal human.

"But you didn't deserve a chance"

Yes and someone whos every third comment inhabits any ignorant, insulting, perverted and useless trash doesn't deserve to be unbanned.

Read now the bottom of my previous post again. You'll just confirm what I and many of the people think of you

" I don't care what other think "

So just learn to be silent, if you haven't something productive to say, hell...you are worse than you think I am.

Before you tell others to grow up - You should do yourself

peace
Everyone left you alone already, yea i still haven't grown up right ? But yet i haven't been bannished from the community even thought i'm not the nicest, there's a limit on stupid stuffs. You might turn on your brain instead and read once more the posts you did, you contradicted your self and many other stuffs.
Man, i can leave you alone i don't really care but might find a bit of honour , make up your mind and realize that the chances you had and what you did has beeen enough in there. None denies a second chance to anyone but well you had many.
You just keep hiding under a fake personalty that would come out again in a while that's for sure, lies take care of the present but not sure of the future.
You might get this as a lesson, i haven't posted something like this on the other unban topics because first of all it wasn't my bussines.
I'm not so incoherent to keep replying without reading your posts but in everything you said i haven't found yet something that could make me change my mind.
I'm not born to make your life harder but really people become like this after they gave all and received nothing.
Look you tried to become friendly EVEN with me, the one you always hated and me being provocating in this thread showed how you still are what you were, yet i haven't called you stupid or stuffs like this because i would get in the other side of the matter, i'm just criticizing and you already showed not to be able to stand at this.
I haven't the need to take a dictionary to understand the bottom part of your post, it's easy for you to pick how long to be away when to come back what clan join when to play cms.
This isn't a recreational community for you problematic mind.
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 am

Cyb's post made me think about my point of view on this, but failed, cause his post assumes two things:

1. That flamy is a split personality (lal)
2. That cyb is more stubborn than ppl who are reading this are

Cyb, reconsider every fact you know so far, and you'll see that maybe you have no reason to trust flamy, but you have no reason to hate him. Simple psychology, I'd say. Look at this from every aspect and you'll see I'm right.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 am

Cinc wrote:Cyb's post made me think about my point of view on this, but failed, cause his post assumes two things:

1. That flamy is a split personality (lal)
2. That cyb is more stubborn than ppl who are reading this are

Cyb, reconsider every fact you know so far, and you'll see that maybe you have no reason to trust flamy, but you have no reason to hate him. Simple psychology, I'd say. Look at this from every aspect and you'll see I'm right.

Yea cool he never splitted his personalty (stew,newgen,nukor,snipy,flamy and many others) you're right, i don't know why you keep posting in here it has to change a lot to you if he plays or if he doesnt or i can't explain this to myself.
I've no reason to trust him that's right what you said and even no reasons to hate him at all. Right on what ? That's not the matter unbanning him would mean to give him an another chance but guess as you said i've no reason to trust him.
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 am

One thing I fail to understand.
When it was the elvensoul, no one wanted him to have more chances (not even you cinc) and lets be honest, what he did is like 2% of all the things flamy did.
So what makes flamy so special?
because he have been around for a long time? (makes it just worse imo since he knew the community and still did everything he did)
because he arranged the 1 tourny as stew? That is not a free pass to do whatever you want.
so what gives? what makes flamy so special he needs a 100th chance and that we should all suddenly believe everything he said (despite the fact he is still going around his ban and playing even though he said he was done with that)
I really don't get it.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 am

Cyb you really did not understand anything from my last post? It answers everything you've said, whatever.

Anette, I wanted to prove you on the hard way, because I know you would not give me a chance.

What the different is between me and this elvensoul?

I think about that we even talked.

I fail understanding this:
Why can't someone give another one a chance on game...

"you had 100 chances" and?
I already told you, I did not see this as chances,... I was just stupid.

I'm sorry for you If you can't understand,...so I'll never get a chance.

and there is another FACT: Nobody is so stupid, to wait e.g. 4 months to play real from now, just to do any shit again. READ THIS and don't tell me again: Ye but you did this and had ...3,4,5,6... chances.
I know it.

Give me a realistic answer and statement with a standable reason, why I can't get a chance.

and I don't mean "you had so many"...

Give me a realistic answer and statement with a standable reason, why I would do shit again after a long test period of not playing cm or anything.

and tell me, where the problem of a test or testperiod is.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 am

I already told you clearly that in my opinion you just don't deserve a second chance. You still go around your ban so all this is really pointless, we are back to where we were before, nothing have changed. If you were so serious you wouldn't do that Smile
I don't know exactly what this means "Anette, I wanted to prove you on the hard way, because I know you would not give me a chance." so what is it you have proven or want to prove?
it is not my fault you still don't see why you don't deserve a second chance, so I cannot give you the answer you want.
I want to quote someone from elvensoul topic since it explains how this all looks to me:
Ignorance can be forgiven. Stupidity has no cure but avoidance. Avoided by ban.
My post was mainly for cinc since he really wants you back. I just fail to see why that is.
I cannot tell you why you would do shit after a testperiod. Then again I cannot say why you did it in the first place either. Only you know that.
Other people can post their opinions, I think I have made myself quite clear both here and on the pms before this whole thread and if not I cannot do it any better than I already have. So I am gonna stay out of it from now on since this is just the same over and over again.
You know where I stand on this.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 am

Ok you think I don't deserve one.

Does it clearly means no unban - I don't understand who decides that.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:11 am

Ann, what damage to pordesign servers can Flamy produce after being unbanned?
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 am

One thing about the elvensoul thing, Anette. I didn't really know him, and as you can probably see, I never wrote anything that says "dont give him a second chance". I didn't give a f-word about him so i made stupid comments, comments that were supposed to be jokes. Btw, if you really doubt my benevolvence, just ask to how many joker applicants did i give a second chance to, and who went around helping some players who were in danger of a ban or something.

I don't want this to become more personal than it already is, I have nothing against any of you and i don't wanna have any arguments about me taking one side for no reason.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 am

I haven't read everything in this thread, it's true.

But in the list Flamy posted, he clearly mentions he lied several times, saying it wasn't him, saying he hasn't done anything, or asking for mercy to different admins to get unbanned (while creating aimbots sometimes)...
I don't see any reason here to trust you, even "for once".
Without trusting you, well you will not be unbanned, and we'll keep playing without you. I don't see any problem there...
What will we get if we unban you, like that, to make you happier ? One more player in the community. We need players, but not problems like the ones that you created.
You should have made us trust you, then maybe you would have got a better reputation.
Instead, you used the trust some admins had in you, to get unbanned, and to go on fucking things up after your unbans.

Flamy also says he is still getting over the ban, as Anette pointed it out. Why to get unbanned then, lol. They won't unban you because they see you can get over their bans...
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:23 am

u counted me twice
Blackhole wrote:21. Smurf as:
Anette
Neo
memento
Drak
Geronimo
Grendel
Tof
Nega
Air
hjjrt
Edgar
this famous italian wS Girl
Iron
Sweden
Cinc
K. Kain
Negative
Cyber
cnik
Pana
mYth
Viper
fiby
Admiral Thrawn
Kerill
StiLe
Bob
uniform
Dysproz
and some random ppl.
Flamy and so on :P - Page 3 129096469704808838

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 am

Negative wrote:u counted me twice
Blackhole wrote:21. Smurf as:
Anette
Neo
memento
Drak
Geronimo
Grendel
Tof
Nega
Air
hjjrt
Edgar
this famous italian wS Girl
Iron
Sweden
Cinc
K. Kain
Negative
Cyber
cnik
Pana
mYth
Viper
fiby
Admiral Thrawn
Kerill
StiLe
Bob
uniform
Dysproz
and some random ppl.

Three times
!
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 pm

ok so i stay unbanned

and gonna smurf as cyber woho

(im curious to see the answers on this, if you can't understand this)

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 pm

why are we still replying..? the answer is clear and simply, and it's NO! so just close this idiot topic.
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Save Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I don't know ALL story but i know Flamy and i think if he want cheating and smurfing again he not do this topic !!! xD We are humans and we must forgive not 7 times not 77 times but 777777777777 and few more times ;-)

Save
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : =

http://www.no-rulez.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 am

Blackhole wrote:ok so i stay unbanned

nope not unbanned
u stay banned

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:11 am

Negative wrote:
Blackhole wrote:ok so i stay unbanned

nope not unbanned
u stay banned
zal no we do have to recount it again !!
i've been smurfed twice
zal,pl
brawo flamy you are changed ))
now go make aimbot and play with dolls
narazie
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by DavyJones Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 am

change ur behaviour flamy try it like elevensoul plssssss unbanme pllssssssss i will never do it again plsssssss unbannnn pllsssssss Razz
DavyJones
DavyJones
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 am

yea do it so u can get banned also here

Negative