European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2)

+5
h8me
xdeh
OldMaster
Adm
Cinc
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Voting time!

King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Empty Re: King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2)

Post by Cinc Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:48 am

Important! If you can't see any servers, the IP of this one is 81.59.216.158 port 3335. You can also add me on the friend list, I'll be idling in there from 19:00 CET onwards
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2) - Page 2 Empty Re: King Of DM Tournament (A Farewell To BV2)

Post by Cinc Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:30 pm

It's over! Results are gonna be posted in around 10 minutes!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by fear Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:40 pm

After some time being afk I recalled myself "hey! you used to play babo!" so I came to have some good time and voila! I jumped right into this tournament and didn't realize it was a tournament until 2nd map. But hey, i didn't have this fun in ages here guys, such a shame, cheers!

EDIT: Thanks cinc for this Wink
fear
fear
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : Free Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:07 pm

And the results are here!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1anUnnjljoVi3oPX96lWZWpycX4YRj3oJgioHztCNimE/pubhtml

ETRI WON! He's the king of DM!!

Andi placed 2nd, while fear placed 3rd!!

Thanks everyone for playing! I'll get more details and statistics tomorrow!

Last edited by Cinc on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by xdeh Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Blame ping. GG, was fun

Your link doesn't work, I think permissions are wrong.

xdeh
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Link fixed!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:15 am

I fixed 2 small errors right now, but not affecting the final standings.

Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:04 am

Shame for my ping problem in last 3 games and running out of connection in the middle of last game, but nvm. Congratz to winner and other players and to you Cinc for organizing this. It was fun, looking forward for the next one.
Andi
Andi
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by xdeh Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 am

After all these years, this DM was indeed a great conclusion of babo: Internet wins.

xdeh
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 am

if there will be a second edition, it would be nice to hold it on a weekday evening imo, that way there will be more players attending, i believe.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2