European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any interest to keep babo alive

+6
Geronimo
.Fenomén.
Nath
cnik
Someone
Flamy
10 posters

Go down

Is there any interest to keep babo alive Empty Is there any interest to keep babo alive

Post by Flamy Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 am

https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1487-zooka-once-and-for-all?vote=viewresult
I'm clearly referring to that thread.

arguments against disabling:

-The weapon is integrated in babo.
-It's not op
-"lol, bazooka is normal weapon" (kinda the same as 1st)

arguments for disabling:

-If there'd be an instant kill button integrated in babo, you'd clearly disable it - furthermore, why is 'Kamikaze Nuke" disabled. Everything shud be enabled then.
-Even if it wasn't op (which it is on many maps) the screenshake alone is destroying the fluent gameplay of babo, additionally it damages ridicously?
-It is op (at this point I can think of peoples counter view: "ft is op? dual is op? smg is op? disable all"
=> not even considering to answer seriously on that.

- It's completely destroying the overall gameplay and attitude of at least 50% of people playing rs (which earlier or later ragepick it too) - I don't play a single schooly, where nobody complains about zooka.

I don't want to discuss any other weapon here, it's about zooka which in fact is the highest danger to the future of babo; take it as a cry and flame me, or give me some plausible arguments, which I might have not understood why Zooka makes Babo so much fun (for everyone).
Also I'd like to see another poll with a motivation to realize its result (like 51% for disabling; do it with every weapon if you argue like I've mentioned))

A compromise would be one server only with disabled zooka.
For myself I won't play any clan match with a zooker participating.
Stay ontopic thanks

Flamy
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : )!(

Back to top Go down

Is there any interest to keep babo alive Empty Re: Is there any interest to keep babo alive

Post by Someone Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:49 am

It's true. I hate zooka too. Disable it

Someone
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Is there any interest to keep babo alive Empty Re: Is there any interest to keep babo alive

Post by cnik Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:57 am

What if screen shaking got disabled? Would that solve your problems with it? :]

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 am

cnik wrote:What if screen shaking got disabled? Would that solve your problems with it? :]
YES Twisted Evil
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 am

You get screenshake by grenades too.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

https://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:23 pm

cnik wrote:What if screen shaking got disabled? Would that solve your problems with it? :]

be fast, be furious

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 am

Yeah, I'd say the screen shake and sudden Fps drop is the biggest problem.

I've never found it fun playing with zooka either, but people are all different mate.
Devil
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamy Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:28 am

no comment @ feno
@ devil: the majority who don't play zooka, don't want others to do so neither

Flamy
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : )!(

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 am

Flamy wrote:-If there'd be an instant kill button integrated in babo, you'd clearly disable it - furthermore, why is 'Kamikaze Nuke" disabled. Everything shud be enabled then.
Kamikaze is only disabled on rs 1 and 2. It's because it's bugged in the server version used on those servers. The rest of rs servers have nuke enabled
h8me
h8me

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by NoMercy Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm

The biggest problem I've had with Zook is how powerful it is in team combat. It might not be the easiest weapon to use in a raw 1 on 1, but all it takes is for someone to remote det, followed by 1 smg bullet and you're taken out. On top of that the screenshake makes that nearly impossible to avoid. I think it needs a combination of things, smaller explosion radius and damage, and possibly no screenshake. You could even increase the projectile's speed itself to make it a more skillful weapon.

NoMercy
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down