European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator corrupted?

+16
Gloom
Cinc
settorex
Adm
Anette
Geronimo
Reptillia
cmnndr
memento
Neo
Devil
Luna
Zeckett
fear
Baboow
drug TITO
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Administrator corrupted? Empty Administrator corrupted?

Post by drug TITO Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Today I have played on prodesign.eu cft#2 server. An admin, cant remember his name, told me that he will bann me because i used the term ``u all suckers Very Happy` but with smiley on the end, which is the sign of joke. Then I asked him what is the rude in the sucker word, but he didnt answere me. After this someone said that ``eat my dick tito``. It was that NEo2 guy with sniper gun. Then I told him that he is a noob, and i got banned.

So what kind of person that administrator, that banns for the word noob, but he doesnt
bann for word dick...???? Evil or Very Mad Idea

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Administrator corrupted? Empty Re: Administrator corrupted?

Post by Baboow Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:14 pm

You come up with an insult and that NEo2 guy is just offering you something to eat.. Can't really see any corruption with your ban here..

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by fear Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 pm

so what really happened? bring over some witnesses. Shocked
fear
fear
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : Free Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:30 am

we have corruption naw in babo Suspect

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 am

? You mean, you guy have been banned for saying "noob" and "you all suckers Very Happy " ?

That seems really unfair, when I saw the number of "pr0" who are using this terms everyday, each time they log on Babo, for fun.
Then don't do topics complaining about "Meeeh, why can't we attract more new players ? Meeeh" if when one comes he gets banned for "joking" like old players. Suspect
Luna
Luna
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Wtf is a clan ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 am

Do you have any screens, Tito. Any witnesses? If you feel it was an injustice this will aid your case.

Anyway, don't worry if that's all you did. Sometimes mistakes happen, or some admin is having a bad day so he/she is less tolerant (ye, admins have bad days too). You weren't banned forever and will, most surely be unbanned in the next days.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

Tito I warned you 3 times to stop spam/use bad language and when you started to talk shit to the other guy you both got banned.

You come here and tell a little part of what happen, aint gonna help your unban. Next time I urge you to tell the hole situation, instead of a little piece of it.

spamming:
Bitch you got flamed by general tito!
You are all suckers!

When the other guys start talking shit to you you used language like (after 2nd warning):
shut up bitch,
my dick in your mother among other things

To the other wise people who comment on this, you where not there so please mind your own business. Instead of talking part of whats wrong, think on how many comes here and talk about admin abuse. None of them either did not tell the truth or wanted to be banned, so he/she can come here and make a drama with all you drama queens.

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:40 am

Luna wrote:? You mean, you guy have been banned for saying "noob" and "you all suckers Very Happy " ?

That seems really unfair, when I saw the number of "pr0" who are using this terms everyday, each time they log on Babo, for fun.
Then don't do topics complaining about "Meeeh, why can't we attract more new players ? Meeeh" if when one comes he gets banned for "joking" like old players. Suspect

yes exactly...
that neo2 gut told me to eat his d*ck..and he didnt get banned...

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 am

Neo wrote:Tito I warned you 3 times to stop spam/use bad language and when you started to talk shit to the other guy you both got banned.

You come here and tell a little part of what happen, aint gonna help your unban. Next time I urge you to tell the hole situation, instead of a little piece of it.

spamming:
Bitch you got flamed by general tito!
You are all suckers!

When the other guys start talking shit to you you used language like (after 2nd warning):
shut up bitch,
my dick in your mother among other things

To the other wise people who comment on this, you where not there so please mind your own business. Instead of talking part of whats wrong, think on how many comes here and talk about admin abuse. None of them either did not tell the truth or wanted to be banned, so he/she can come here and make a drama with all you drama queens.

How lier you are!!!!!

How lier!!!!! Bitch was burned by general Tito Very Happy i always have smileys!!!!!
And i used U r all suckers Very Happy again with smiley when the other team loosed!

Then u came up with eating d*ck etc...and after that when i told to that sniperist that he is anoob u banned me... so...

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:45 am

Devil wrote:Do you have any screens, Tito. Any witnesses? If you feel it was an injustice this will aid your case.

Anyway, don't worry if that's all you did. Sometimes mistakes happen, or some admin is having a bad day so he/she is less tolerant (ye, admins have bad days too). You weren't banned forever and will, most surely be unbanned in the next days.

okey, its ok, but can we bann such admins?? i mean they are not God, everyone have bad days... affraid
No, i have not, i pushed the print screen button but in Paint i got only a blank screen...someone could tell me how to make screenshots, for next time?

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by memento Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 am

you were banned with a smiley ... so its ok
memento
memento
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:23 pm

drug TITO wrote:
Devil wrote:Do you have any screens, Tito. Any witnesses? If you feel it was an injustice this will aid your case.

okey, its ok, but can we bann such admins?? i mean they are not God, everyone have bad days... affraid
No, i have not, i pushed the print screen button but in Paint i got only a blank screen...someone could tell me how to make screenshots, for next time?

Well, no...technically admins cannot be banned, Tito.
I would advise you to get to know the community a bit, become known so that people would perhaps not react so strongly to what you say since they "should" know you're kidding? But even more advisable than that would be to not use any rude language at all (with smileys or without xD), everyone is different and what might seem funny to you might not be the same for everyone else.

You can take ss (screenshots) by pressing "p" while in babo, and these ss will go to your babo folder. If you want to take a ss of the console you will probably need something like Fraps (it's what I use anyway).

Try to stay calm and you'll see things will work out in the end.
Devil
Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Devil wrote:
You can take ss (screenshots) by pressing "p" while in babo, and these ss will go to your babo folder. If you want to take a ss of the console you will probably need something like Fraps (it's what I use anyway).

Dev, he said he did that but only got black screenies. So that leaves him only with the fraps thingy or the oldschool printscreen on the kb. I just wet myself
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:02 pm

varlan wrote:
Devil wrote:

Dev, he said he did that but only got black screenies. So that leaves him only with the fraps thingy or the oldschool printscreen on the kb. I just wet myself

From what I understood, he pushed the PrintScreen button and than tried to paste it on Paint, which usually doesn't work (from my experience).
Well, in any case, Fraps is always a safe way to take ss Wink
Devil
Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Hmmm No Then I guess it was Nega who said what I wrote. lol!
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Administrator corrupted? Bv2p2010101322141777.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so pls....bann this idiot.... Exclamation

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by fear Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 pm

hahahahaa
jovanka didn't teach you better?

cheers Go Druze Tito GO!!! Don't let anyone stand on your way! cheers
fear
fear
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : Free Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptillia Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm

lol! baseball bat lol!
Reptillia
Reptillia
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Joker Element

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm

i am wondering tho, how is it bad for me if i fuk someone's pussy with a little mouse? i could see the point if it was "fuk you with a little mouse", now that would be a problem.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:45 pm

gero doesnt mind to fuk with a small mouse since he is stuck with a tiny one Razz

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:41 am

Baboow wrote:gero doesnt mind to fuk with a small mouse since he is stuck with a tiny one Razz

argh... XD if he said "fuk" then he could easily said "dick" also, this way he only made him look gay... XD

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:43 am

Geronimo wrote:
Baboow wrote:gero doesnt mind to fuk with a small mouse since he is stuck with a tiny one Razz

argh... XD if he said "fuk" then he could easily said "dick" also, this way he only made him look gay... XD
Just accept you got owned by a turk.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 am

so im banned for nothing, and someone else can speak rude and say whatever he wants...
very nice....i think i came to the wrong place...

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:37 am

drug TITO wrote:so im banned for nothing, and someone else can speak rude and say whatever he wants...
very nice....i think i came to the wrong place...

your not banned for nothing, last time I saw you on a server you were saying things like "Bitch you got flamed by general tito!" and no you didn't have smileys on the end.
(though you were also unlucky because an admin was there)
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14 am

Anette wrote:Just accept you got owned by a turk.

GGA :-P

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next