European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't forfeit.

+15
dad0
Peacemaker
bob
Unreal
Mnk
nemo
Adm
Nath
Nostrad
Baboow
Pirate
Cyber
Negative
Cinc
Blackhole
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I won't forfeit. - Page 3 Empty Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by cmnndr Tue May 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Peacemaker wrote:i think that a ban of about 1 years is enough imo

I think that too.But...if I was him I'd had changed my ip/isp by now. Cool
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnk Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Blackhole wrote:why do you discuss about what i did and if i've deserved it then

I speak about forgive , but not forget (as someone said so fine)

You can say: you don't forgive me

I want: do that, and risk a chance, because you've nothing to lose

feel free to present your opinion, but stop arguing with each other and discuss things which are already done.

and please don't quote my post and command it with a useless sentence
It doesn't matter what the community thinks; it matters what Wilk thinks, because he has ultimate control over who is allowed to use his servers. It is useless to ask for forgiveness from anyone but him. But that said, I assume you have respected his decision and have not played on the servers while waiting to be "unbanned", yes?
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue May 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Flamy busted!Hahah!I suggest to make your own server.You dont have to pay much and that's that. Very Happy Buuuuuuuuuut I have a feeling that Flamy doesn't really want to play as much as he wants interaction with the rest Mad
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Tue May 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Since Wilk doesn't want him to play on his servers he just hosts a server himself, or he just plays on another servers. If the game had a more stable Ban System that would not allow people to cheat freely on it then might people would take to care more about their own behaviour.
You see in the other post as i provocated him he got mad and called me 'the most stupid person i've ever had to know' he's just hiding behind someone he can not be, behind a personalty he won't be able to hold long and he'd start to do what you already know. So since i've been here while everything correlated to this was happening i might have the right to say that in order to avoid the possiblty to have many other problems in future we stay like this. Everybody who made some fault were unbanned ,without mentiong names, this shows that this is not just about a ban but it's something which goes beyond it.
Cyber
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed May 19, 2010 2:31 am

Nostrad wrote:

flamy aka blackhole wrote:22. Try to hide as Newgen and join ΓΈ|S.
affraid

Even if he said that he wasn't newgen, everyone knew it was him.

I did not Mad (and was active when newgen played)

Okay, see you in two months I guess Smile
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Wed May 19, 2010 7:44 am

Mnk, but I think if I'd just could talk to Wilk, maybe he would give me that chance...but

I've never seen him
I don't know him
He doesn't know me

strange situation , isn't it?
I don't believe it's about Wilk, because if he'd really want me banned, he can do that easily.

and every cheater would be permantly banned then too Razz

let's say: I don't believe Wilk cares.

PS: Cyber, I still think you are, it's not forbidden. You don't like me, I neither like you...
Could we stand by this? You may right, but I just want that chance, to proof it. I won't gonna try to be your friend ^^

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed May 19, 2010 9:41 am

Well idc to have your friendship i just care not to have you around AND fudge YOU SEE NONE WANTS YOUR AROUND EXCEPT ONE OR TWO IN SUCH A NUMEROUS COMMUNITY.
Don't make me capslock it's not worth who i'm talking with, you just are ridiculizing even more yourself.

I can buy you some cheap games whereas you can yell out your innate threats or i can get you some dolls, pokemons, trading cards, you choose.. BUT GTFO
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 am

Cyber wrote: NONE WANTS YOUR AROUND EXCEPT ONE OR TWO IN SUCH A NUMEROUS COMMUNITY.

FFU had 20+ members, maybe more but they were afraid to let the admins know xD
And btw, if it wasn't for my intervention, caused by some loooooooooooong conversations on msn with some of the admins, we'd have debates like this one every day on the babo fields, and I believe that most people were tired of these debates (I can see that the ones more clever than me didnt even bother to post something here)
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 am

Cinc wrote:
Cyber wrote: NONE WANTS YOUR AROUND EXCEPT ONE OR TWO IN SUCH A NUMEROUS COMMUNITY.

FFU had 20+ members, maybe more but they were afraid to let the admins know xD
And btw, if it wasn't for my intervention, caused by some loooooooooooong conversations on msn with some of the admins, we'd have debates like this one every day on the babo fields, and I believe that most people were tired of these debates (I can see that the ones more clever than me didnt even bother to post something here)
Yea i see too, you're right nobody should even answer..
Cinc i don't want to be mean but really, you had nothing to do with what happened since nothing happend in the detriment of you.. then you just might mind about your own bussines you can express your pareer but i guess you haven't much to say in smth you neither were involved on
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed May 19, 2010 10:34 am

Cyber wrote:YOU SEE NONE WANTS YOUR AROUND EXCEPT ONE OR TWO IN SUCH A NUMEROUS COMMUNITY

That's a bold statement Wink I don't see any reason for someone to be banned lifetime.I heard it's been a year.Good.Unban the man and if things are the same it's not hard to ban him one more time for another year.You act like little children.Really.This is my last post here cause I feel I'm getting drawn into this too much and it's not good for me.
I say it again: FREE WILLY! 2 There can always be no.3 Razz Or not.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 am

I like how no admins (Excluding Mnk) have posted on this issue. Because its not an issue, all admins and "Older" babos and people who have actually played with the "real" Flamy (Mind the pun.) know he wont be unbanned. Im suprised mainly at you Cinc tbh, anyone can put on a front saying hes changing blah blah blah, but shall I say the more experienced members of the community actually know Flamy know its just a weak way of trying to play the game which he just cant seem to let go of. Adding to what I said i doubt any admins will even waste their time by posting on this thread because they know and Flamy knows the answer to it, now can people stop spamming over a worthless thread like this? PS- Waiting for a smart-arse comment from Nostrad along the lines of "How can people who hardly play babo at this time have a view. Dont bother writing it. Smile
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed May 19, 2010 11:07 am

Nath wrote:I like how no admins (Excluding Mnk) have posted on this issue. Because its not an issue, all admins and "Older" babos and people who have actually played with the "real" Flamy (Mind the pun.) know he wont be unbanned.
And moreover agreed to wait a smartass comment from I won't forfeit. - Page 3 Nostradamus_by_Lemud DA OMNISCENT
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed May 19, 2010 11:29 am

Hahahaha!Good one Cyb.But omg...It doesn't matter that you played with Flamy's family or not.It's total bullshit to ban a person for life.THAT IS THE REAL ISSUE not Flamy.He is just a passing thing,a leaf in the wind,a sheep in the herd,another m&m.For me this is just a case of admin abuse and that's that.

varlan wrote:This is my last post here

Suspect

Testing spam capabilities over.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Wed May 19, 2010 11:36 am

varlan wrote:For me this is just a case of admin abuse and that's that.
How is it in anyway admin abuse, its simple authority like with everything in life, you break a rule you pay, you break it again you pay bigger. Etc. etc. adding up to countless times which in basic law would mean life, true? clown
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed May 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Nath and cyb, maybe I'm not a babo oldie, but I'm here long enough to know everything about flamy's deeds, whether they are good or bad. And you could see that in this thread I never said anything to defend him, because people who are supposed to know why I'm doing it already know it well, and understand my reasons. I've got nothing to explain to anyone else. All that I was trying to do was convince you all to stop spam, which is like pouring from emtpy into the void, truly ignorance is a bliss and i can see we are not all blessed.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed May 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Nath wrote:
varlan wrote:For me this is just a case of admin abuse and that's that.
How is it in anyway admin abuse, its simple authority like with everything in life, you break a rule you pay, you break it again you pay bigger. Etc. etc. adding up to countless times which in basic law would mean life, true? clown

Not the same thing man...this is just a game...FCKUOIN NUUBS!!! :rage-smiley-which-isn't-on-the-more-emoticons-page-that-doesn't-exist:

Razz

Joke's off.Really,just a game... Rolling Eyes

Edit post

P.S. Free willy!!!

I think I got what Cinc tries to imply.You tricky croatian you
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3