European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't forfeit.

+15
dad0
Peacemaker
bob
Unreal
Mnk
nemo
Adm
Nath
Nostrad
Baboow
Pirate
Cyber
Negative
Cinc
Blackhole
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I won't forfeit. Empty I won't forfeit.

Post by Blackhole Tue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm

* Your in-game name
Flamy

* Your IP.
I think you know it.

* The server(s) on which you think you are banned.
a few...

* The reason for which you were banned.
many

* The date and time of the ban.
long time ago (when i'll have ban-birthday)

* The server admin who banned you.
almost every admin

I do not hurt anyone.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

I won't forfeit. Empty Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Cinc Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Long time no see, and what a coincidence, I was just talking about your ban with some admins before i saw this post :>

Hope something can be better this time Very Happy
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Haha!!!

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Tue May 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Negative wrote:Haha!!!
You prick stop degrading serious posts !!!
Good Game - Dobry Mecz
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Tue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

I won't forfeit. AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Tue May 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Cheer up anette! He's back I won't forfeit. Alien

I won't forfeit. Icon_razz

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostrad Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 am

Maybe it could be nice to don't flood on a topic about flamy ban again and just write if u have to say something usefull.
I wasn't a player when flamy did some bullshit so i won't say nothing about that just that the most part of player who had problem with flamy aren't a lot on babo, atm.
Nostrad
Nostrad
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Wed May 12, 2010 6:03 am

Pirate wrote:I won't forfeit. AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 am

Nostrad wrote:Maybe it could be nice to don't flood on a topic about flamy ban again and just write if u have to say something usefull.
I wasn't a player when flamy did some bullshit so i won't say nothing about that just that the most part of player who had problem with flamy aren't a lot on babo, atm.
So a useful answer should be like "yes we should take flamy back" ?
All of the previous posters made it clear that they don't want him back, in their weird way maybe Razz, but doesnt make it less useful

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

Baboow wrote:
Nostrad wrote:Maybe it could be nice to don't flood on a topic about flamy ban again and just write if u have to say something usefull.
All of the previous posters made it clear that they don't want him back, in their weird way maybe Razz, but doesnt make it less useful
As you said Nost you do not know him so you cannot comment on this. All of the other babos who've had the "pleasure" knowing Flamy know that hes not worthy of another chance. And as this game is run by its players and the community and like 90% of that community dont want him in the game, the outcome seems pretty obvious and inevitable.
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Wed May 12, 2010 8:05 am

Nath wrote:As you said Nost you do not know him so you cannot comment on this. All of the other babos who've had the "pleasure" knowing Flamy know that hes not worthy of another chance. And as this game is run by its players and the community and like 90% of that community dont want him in the game, the outcome seems pretty obvious and inevitable.

You said it all.

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostrad Wed May 12, 2010 8:20 am

Nath wrote:
Baboow wrote:
As you said Nost you do not know him so you cannot comment on this. All of the other babos who've had the "pleasure" knowing Flamy know that hes not worthy of another chance. And as this game is run by its players and the community and like 90% of that community don't want him in the game, the outcome seems pretty obvious and inevitable.

I didn't say that baboow,even if i think if some player like flamy, and ins would come back on babo, it could be more interesting but it would be more usefull than something like: "Haha" , a picture or "cheer up anette, he's back." We already know that u don't want his come back, on some other topic, like the previous topic.
I don't know if 90% of the community don't want him, maybe, but if some ppl come on this topic to say some bullshit (even if it's what they think) or just to increase the number of their message on the forum, it's stupid.And even if you don't like flamy and don't want his come back, admin will tell us when they will want to have our opinion, if they need it.
I were just asked to don't do useless post here like someone did.
Nostrad
Nostrad
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 am

Nostrad wrote:We already know that u don't want his come back, on some other topic, like the previous topic.
Riiiiight. Just because a guy realize once every month that his life sucks and he needs babo, we should have different people to greet and refuse him.
Nostrad wrote:but if some ppl come on this topic to say some bullshit (even if it's what they think), it's stupid.
and ofc, what we think, it's stupid Wink
Nostrad wrote:admin will tell us when they will want to have our opinion, if they need it.
I won't forfeit. Suspect

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am

ins would come back on babo

GO! GO! GO! bounce bounce
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nostrad Wed May 12, 2010 8:51 am

There is a difference between like a game and need a game. Flamy don't come back every time with a new ip like he did by the past (if i understand everything)

Like i explain, say smth like haha is stupid, even if it's your idea. You can say you don't want his come back and maybe explain why.

I won't say something else if you give me a answer because it will be wrong, again.
Nostrad
Nostrad
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 am

Nostrad wrote:
Nath wrote:
Baboow wrote:
As you said Nost you do not know him so you cannot comment on this. All of the other babos who've had the "pleasure" knowing Flamy know that hes not worthy of another chance. And as this game is run by its players and the community and like 90% of that community don't want him in the game, the outcome seems pretty obvious and inevitable.

I didn't say that baboow,even if i think if some player like flamy, and ins would come back on babo, it could be more interesting but it would be more usefull than something like: "Haha" , a picture or "cheer up anette, he's back." We already know that u don't want his come back, on some other topic, like the previous topic.
I don't know if 90% of the community don't want him, maybe, but if some ppl come on this topic to say some bullshit (even if it's what they think) or just to increase the number of their message on the forum, it's stupid.And even if you don't like flamy and don't want his come back, admin will tell us when they will want to have our opinion, if they need it.
I were just asked to don't do useless post here like someone did.

It's not like i can not talk since admins don't ask me, that's not an absolute monarchy it's a public forum.
Anyway ppl who weren't here in due course may they could just mind about their bussiness,
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by nemo Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 am

Maybe we can vote it ? And we will STFU ... but atm, FFU (For flamy's unban)
nemo
nemo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 am

Nos is 100% right about one thing - babo needs some activity. (In fact, yesterday I made a post about babo on croatia's best gaming magazine's website Very Happy). Whether this should be solved by settling differences, or by spreading the word around is out of our grasp of action. Anyway, with this tempo of inactivity and babo stagnation, by this time next year all current flamy haters will be out of babo anyway so he will have come back Smile. <-- This was not a sarcasam, it's reality. American competitive babo is already considered dead (as far as I could understand from the N.A forums). Tempus fugit, and I don't think time will wait for you all to stop being asses and arguing about some trivial thing. It's a game, not a parliament, so quit yapping and go play a schooly.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 am

There's a right time to leave a place even when you haven't anywhere else to go
Cyber
Cyber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnk Wed May 12, 2010 12:03 pm

What is the point of this thread? I don't think anyone doubted that you would give up.
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 pm

to refresh the situation Smile

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnk Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Blackhole wrote:to refresh the situation Smile
But nothing has changed. So why is this thread necessary?
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Thu May 13, 2010 5:39 am

Mnk wrote:
Blackhole wrote:to refresh the situation Smile
But nothing has changed. So why is this thread necessary?
Because hes making sure we havn't forgot him. Neutral
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackhole Thu May 13, 2010 7:07 am

few months are gone, and I've the hope, that I'll get a chance Razz

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 am

hi flamybob Razz - @ cinc eu babo is far from dead servers are packed all the time i admit not as much as they used to be but there are always peak times, but to compare it too usa babo Surprised it practically is dead there's like 2 servers and everytime you go on it there are no familiar names from the us forum.

eu babo ftw Wink

the shit has hit the fan as they say.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next