European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change color for spectato,dead,team...??

5 posters

Go down

How to change color for spectato,dead,team...?? Empty How to change color for spectato,dead,team...??

Post by Deos Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 am

Can any one say to me where i can read how..or somebody put pictures?plz
Deos
Deos
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Wicked skillZ

Back to top Go down

How to change color for spectato,dead,team...?? Empty Re: How to change color for spectato,dead,team...??

Post by Pirate Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 am

you could try putting ^# in your en.lang file, if that doesnt work, try the following:

• Change your ingame name to something with the collors you'd like to use.
  • Exit the game, and open bv2.cfg and search for cl_playername.
  • Here you will see that colors have a special character assigned to them, and after that weird sign, the text becomes the color you made it in the game.
  • Copy these weird character from your bv2.cfg to you en.lang file on the spots you want them to change color (obviously right infront of the letters you want to change).
  • You can use use more of these characters to create color combinations much like your player name (actually, exactly the same). Do note that if you copy 2 difrent "color characters" only the last one will be used, so it's quite poinless to do so.
  • Save the file and restart your game (It only takes effect after a restart since it loads up the en.lang file at the start of the game).

TADA, enjoy.
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

How to change color for spectato,dead,team...?? Empty Re: How to change color for spectato,dead,team...??

Post by DavyJones Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 am

How to change color for spectato,dead,team...?? 15ewubt

its eng langguage file.

colours are like in babo:
for example \x6 is orange, \x7 is grey \x8 is white... etc.
DavyJones
DavyJones
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Deos Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 pm

how you meen restart the game??restart the PC or????
Deos
Deos
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deos Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 pm

ok i enter in this folder and i find(cl_playerName " Ar at th as ") adn what now..i dont see no 1 color...and what you meen for restart the game???
Deos
Deos
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Aratthas wrote:ok i enter in this folder and i find(cl_playerName " Ar at th as ") adn what now..i dont see no 1 color...and what you meen for restart the game???

OK i thought this was pretty fool proof, anyway:

these are the weird characters that make the color, ofcourse you dont see color here becouse its notepad or w/e. You should copy these characers to the en.lang file infront of the text you want to change the color of. THE COLOR WILL ONLY SHOW IN GAME, NOT IN THE TEXT EDITOR!

Restarting the game means: Exit the game, and re launch it. (Press the icon you use to start the game), there is NO need to restart windows.

you can also look into what Davy Jones posted, since im not familiar with that aproach, It might work.

I believe this is about as clear as I can explain it, I could make a full tutorial video. But if you can't get it to work after these steps... Well, i think you're better off not changing anything at all.
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deos Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 pm

ok tnx i will try...(for examlpe Spectator )???
Deos
Deos
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by DavyJones Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 am

damn i thought that i explain this very simply... Sad
DavyJones
DavyJones
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 am

DavyJones wrote:damn i thought that i explain this very simply... Sad

u did xD
Gerry
Gerry
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:02 am

He neglected you...

Yes Aratthas, just like that, try it out! It's not like you can't undo it if it doesn't work... :S
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:01 am

btw... he asked me and i tried to explain in the same way u did... he fail... i would suggest to check the lang file that ur bv2 file will open... for me for example it open the old file coz i paste my old bv2 file in the probabo folder Razz
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Goto C:\...\babo violent\main\languages
Locate "en.lang" file.
Open in notepad or some other editor.
To edit the colors type \x and a number. \x7 is grey, \x2 is green and so on.
Save the file.
You're done.

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deos Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 am

ok tnx to all
Deos
Deos
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum