European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standings Season 2

+31
Cyber
cmnndr
Claymore
MissSunShine
BuLL
raven
Baboow
fuazi
dad0
madaf@ka
Uziz
Mirax
Saddam
Nova
Nath
siggiSLO
Gerry
DavyJones
Frosty
Kai
Luna
nun
Adm
cnik
Anette
dizzy
Nostrad
cnikshutupforonceXD
Devil
Cinc
Yaô
35 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standings Season 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Standings Season 2

Post by Yaô Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

cnik wrote:So since Yao and Crystal didn't find time to play then Saddam should move to next round automatically :]

^^

In next season there will be special rules to avoid such unpleasant cases but for this one there is no rule so as I had much time to play (only crystal couldn't) and that anyway disqualifying me won't delay more the tourney I will be playing saddam (I was available the whole way (except for the first time with crystal cause he could only play at midnight and then he disappeared)).
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 am

Yaô wrote:
cnik wrote:So since Yao and Crystal didn't find time to play then Saddam should move to next round automatically :]

^^

In next season there will be special rules to avoid such unpleasant cases but for this one there is no rule so as I had much time to play (only crystal couldn't) and that anyway disqualifying me won't delay more the tourney I will be playing saddam (I was available the whole way (except for the first time with crystal cause he could only play at midnight and then he disappeared)).

Dude come on!Thats lies!He had time when the deadline was near,YOU HADN'T.That is the COMPLETE TRUTH.If you say the story tell it all,ok. Wink
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:37 am

Saddam should move on automatically.
Cyber
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 am

I'll play yao, knock him out and not play next round so someone wins automatically clown Surprised
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am

varlan wrote:
Yaô wrote:

^^

Dude come on!Thats lies!He had time when the deadline was near,YOU HADN'T.That is the COMPLETE TRUTH.If you say the story tell it all,ok. Wink

I told it all already. Complete truth is on forum.
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by dad0 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 am

Yaô wrote:
varlan wrote:
Yaô wrote:

^^

lies

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Yaô wrote:
varlan wrote:
Yaô wrote:

^^

yeye... u right.. Blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla!
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 pm

-_-"

what do you guyz have against me? Because Crystal your friend is not playing you are all cursing me?

I said everything from the beginining, you can re-read the topic. I am not the one to blame here, it's crystal. If he had been there, tournament would already be finished...

Thinking about it, the only thing you can reproach me is not disqualifying myself, but I think it would be unfair because I didn't have a chance to play. Whereas Crystal had at least 2 deadlines to play against saddam. Then saddam should have been pass to next round, right. I am responsible for not good tourney management but if I can play today with saddam there's no reason to disqualify me as well because it wouldn't delay the tourney any longer. It's not like I've not been online for 3 weeks like crystal.

But in the end, if I take the logics and the rules(they will be changed and be more precise and deal with such cases for next season), I didn't respect the deadline so Crystal passed to next round, and Crystal didn't respect his, so saddam should pass.

The only thing that really annoys me is that I only had one chance to play with crystal, one day around midnight and I wasn't able to play. I mean he had very low availability for like several days and then dissapeared, and doesn't even play saddam while I'm gently letting him pass to next round. I'm feeling screwed here.

So, yes, according to logics and what happened (I said Crystal "pass to next round"), saddam should pass without playing because Crystal is disqualified. Now put yourself in my shoes and think about it, I've been online almost everyday for one month and now I don't have the chance to play because I missed only day?

All it all comes down to is that question: do you all really want (especially saddam) me to be disqualified? I can play saddam tonight, you wouldn't even see the time difference.
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 am

I really don't see why people are freaking so much about this. If someone had Crystal on msn that person should have told him to read forum although when he signed up for this tourney it should be obvious to keep and eye on the forum especially since he haven't played his game yet. In not doing that it seems quite clear he isn't that interested in the tourney. Which is what it is. A damn tourney.. when this ends a new begins, it is not like he is being robbed his place in the Olympics. If Yao can play the game with saddam, he should just do so, so the tourney can continue. Seems like the only people who are against yao playing saddam is people not even in the tourney Razz so if I was you Yao just play the game, don't let the tourney die ;D
and ye, making a rule about it for next time probably won't be a bad idea Very Happy
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am

And the only person that says Yao should play Saddam is you and you are not in tourny either tongue

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 am

I know ;D
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 am

^^ it's just unfair (towards the others players) to go on without play any match. but I understand that is quite frustrating not continue the whole tourney coz of a single match... so just go on with the tourney and play Vs Saddam.

but i still think that this is a weird way to advance in the tourney. next time a clear rulez about that shall be write.

Cya and GL.
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 am

[quote="Gerry"] so just go on with the tourney and play Vs Saddam.
quote]

yeah i agree.

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 am

Gerry wrote: so just go on with the tourney and play Vs Saddam.

Ye let's play Yao Smile
Just I want to take revenge for the first edition Razz

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Man, We, we agreed to today's afternoon, but you did not ... so wtf, Yesterday we had to play but you do not want. Ok, I can understand it. Why you did not played today??? Since he said that we will play ... It's become a little silly because the tournament lasts for a long time. Man think about it. Regards Smile

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 am

Hmm yeah actually we did not agree on an hour because you didn't answer.
I can play around 4pm today so tell me if you're there or possibly tonight if I'm home.
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 am

Yaô wrote:you didn't answer
lol I wrote you that I'm "invisible" on msn and but you do not write to me yesterday.
Just i really want play this match... I will be waiting for you today, call me on msn Smile)

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 am

Well today I'm available from 3.30 to 5.30 pm and probably tonight.

I'll be on msn.
Yaô
Yaô
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirax Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:00 am

Mirax vs Zikky
15-10
CTF-CuteSnipe