European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything to do about ping?

5 posters

Go down

Anything to do about ping? Empty Anything to do about ping?

Post by Fëanor Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 am

Hello friends. As you might have noticed I have been gone from babo for a long time. The reason Im not playing (and when I am playing its on public servers) is that my ping is in the 150-200 range which makes it impossible to play against competent opponents.

I can play other games fine online, warcraft 3 for example. I can watch youtube, I can download with around 400 kb/s or more... But not play babo.

If it matters I have a usb modem stick (7.2 mbit max) and its worked great for everything else. Getting "real" internet is not possible for me at the moment.

If anyone has any suggestions please do tell me.
Fëanor
Fëanor
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .Notorious ballZ.

Back to top Go down

Anything to do about ping? Empty Re: Anything to do about ping?

Post by Cyber Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:07 am

Hey Fea, the problem is the USB Router i guess, some friends of mine had the same problem with some other online game and i think that the only solution is to switch to a Router, Ethernet or something like this even if i've understood that you are not able to have this kind of internet. This is what i know i hope that someone comes out with some better news and that you'll be playing with good ping issues as soon as we fix it
Cyber
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:08 am

hey Fea, would be cool to see you playing on reals again. Cool unfortunately I don't really know anything to fix your ping, probably Ulis can help you, he's pro at this pingy-thingy Very Happy good luck with it Smile
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fëanor Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 am

Cyber wrote:Hey Fea, the problem is the USB Router i guess, some friends of mine had the same problem with some other online game and i think that the only solution is to switch to a Router, Ethernet or something like this even if i've understood that you are not able to have this kind of internet. This is what i know i hope that someone comes out with some better news and that you'll be playing with good ping issues as soon as we fix it

oh ok thats some bad news. haha my I wish my neighbour didnt have a password on his wireless grr.

Thanks anyway guys. When Im at my parents and can play take the opportunity and play with me hehe.
Fëanor
Fëanor
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .Notorious ballZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Haha Lol I do the piggyback sometimes, but my Ipod Touch's wifi is so pathetic so its not often I get to. Great to see you back Gloom, and I hope your ping problems get sorted out.
cnikshutupforonceXD
cnikshutupforonceXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Snake wrote: Great to see you back Gloom
Good to see You here Snake as well Razz
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:42 am

Snake wrote: Great to see you back Gloom
lol
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down