European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jurij bojka

+4
Cinc
Sasha
xdeh
jurij bojka
8 posters

Go down

jurij bojka Empty Re: jurij bojka

Post by jurij bojka Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Rekin wrote:
fuazi wrote:he banned a guy with a nick Wilk, so i think smurfing was the reason =)

well smurfing is no banable reason, he cannot do this. he is not allowed. and wilk is not a Name what another one had before so i was not stealing a Name or something. I even talked to other admins and that is no banable reason

Very much is allowed here.

If I am f*cking around, bann me instantly. But when a shithead admin starts insulting me like ``dont make yourself stupid even if you are`` and i reply him stupid is your mom, and the he bans me, well, etri, your whole life is shit, and hope it will be shit till you die.

the bann will expire, soon or later, i dont care, im not a little kid to cry to unban me, but you act like a kido. /oh yeah blabla, and im acting like an idiot...yes, because i can..but when admin acts like a shit...that whole game is shit...and dat is because of you...

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by xdeh Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 pm

I knew it will happen.

Yes, I'm a little bit aggressive (it wasn't exactly an offense, but yeah... you know what I mean) towards people who I ban. I don't feel bad about it (we all know this famous politeness of babo community) when I deal with a guy who was banned like 30 times already for the same reason... Anyway, I didn't start it. He started it looong time ago. From my point of view he has already used more foul language in this game than I will ever use during my entire life, this is why I allow myself to make one or two nasty comments before I just "ban" him again (it's nothing but a "strong kick" in fact, if you know what I mean).

Maybe it's wrong... But I don't think so. Just trying to do my job.

xdeh
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:17 pm

jurij bojka wrote:
Very much is allowed here.

If I am f*cking around, bann me instantly. But when a shithead admin starts insulting me like ``dont make yourself stupid even if you are`` and i reply him stupid is your mom, and the he bans me, well, etri, your whole life is shit, and hope it will be shit till you die.

the bann will expire, soon or later, i dont care, im not a little kid to cry to unban me, but you act like a kido. /oh yeah blabla, and im acting like an idiot...yes, because i can..but when admin acts like a shit...that whole game is shit...and dat is because of you...

1. Into separate topic please (@Anette?)
2. Your request to review the ban: It stays. Today you(nagyfasz) were banned for profanity and mocking other players, not for just being around. This is your 7th ban carried out by different admins, therefore reconsider your behavior.
3. Thanks for questioning Etri's judgement, but he is not the one who has to explain himself or apologize.

Last edited by Sasha on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasha
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : ►

Back to top Go down

jurij bojka Empty jurij bojka

Post by Cinc Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:20 pm

jurij bojka is one of the greatest douchebags in babo and his every ban I witnessed was well deserved
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:28 am

xdeh wrote:I knew it will happen.

Yes, I'm a little bit aggressive (it wasn't exactly an offense, but yeah... you know what I mean) towards people who I ban. I don't feel bad about it (we all know this famous politeness of babo community) when I deal with a guy who was banned like 30 times already for the same reason... Anyway, I didn't start it. He started it looong time ago. From my point of view he has already used more foul language in this game than I will ever use during my entire life, this is why I allow myself to make one or two nasty comments before I just "ban" him again (it's nothing but a "strong kick" in fact, if you know what I mean).

Maybe it's wrong... But I don't think so. Just trying to do my job.
As you know, I am not very active in babo anymore, but if you admit yourself to use nasty comments to the people you ban, then I think you should stop it.
You are the admin "the adult", you are supposed to set the example of how people should behave on servers.
Every admin has dealt with the same people, who keep insulting and being annoying, but if you go down to that level as admin you lose all respect.
If you cannot control your temper when being admin, then maybe that is not a job you should have.
It really sets a bad example for others, which is a shame. I would be furious if I got banned for using nasty comments by an admin who does the same, regardless of who he says it to.
just my opinion.  Smile
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xdeh Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:47 am

That's what I wanted to hear, Anette.

All the bans/mutes I gave were deserved, just the way I give them seems a little bit controversive and I truly apologize for it. My "temper" isn't really hard to control so I will just do it from now on... Assuming "maybe that is not a job you should have" was a suggestion, not a demand.

xdeh
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Congratulations, jurij got another ban for spawn flaming.
Sasha
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : &#9658;

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:43 am

Some transcripts from the console:

Code:
} juri boyka : so shut da fudge up
} juri boyka :  sylar is a shithead so stfu
} (Dead)juri boyka : ye ye
} (Dead)juri boyka : cry
} juri boyka : now is 3 vs 4
} (Dead)juri boyka : lol an asslicker
} (Dead)juri boyka : fkin flamer
} juri boyka : sylar leave the game!
} juri boyka : stuf
} (Dead)juri boyka : fkin reload
} juri boyka : sylar fgytfo
} juri boyka : fkin cocsucker
} (Dead)juri boyka : why not?
} (Dead)juri boyka :  f ur mom!
} (Dead)juri boyka : nah thx dont need some old chick
} (Dead)juri boyka : bojka. best ever!
} juri boyka : who asked u?
} juri boyka : who talked to u?
} (Dead)juri boyka : noone asked y so stfu
} (Dead)juri boyka :  if i tlak to u u can answer mw
} (Dead)juri boyka : if ur mom didnt tell u how to behave i will tell y
} (Dead)juri boyka : i talk to myself cos i must talk with clever people
} (Dead)juri boyka :  but noone asked u
} juri boyka : u answered me
} juri boyka :  thats not the same
} (Dead)juri boyka : well u r not sure
} (Dead)juri boyka : ye ye
} (Dead)juri boyka :  at least try to be clever
} (Dead)juri boyka :  yes u need it harder
} (Dead)juri boyka : well, u can talk about who is the idiot when u realise that if u r not asked u
} (Dead)juri boyka :  stay STFU
} (Dead)juri boyka : :*
} juri boyka : my god u have to take some serious pills
} (Dead)juri boyka : ye ye u r sure shithead
} (Dead)juri boyka : cry baby
} juri boyka : i play better with one hand than u with ur mothers hand
} (Dead)juri boyka : sure
} juri boyka : who asked u?
} (Dead)juri boyka :  i never loose
} (Dead)juri boyka :  epic~!

This guy never learns, can we global ban him? Please? Thaaaaaanks  Smile
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm

This is gold. A ban would waste such a talent <3
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:58 am

ye varlan's kid is growing up
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:58 am

Just after posting this I got in a quarrel with him... It was enough to let him know a global ban is lurking around the corner for him to start bashing and cursing the living shit out of me. EPIC.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritu$ Fri May 02, 2014 4:06 am

I hope he will be banned for a long time. He is so annoying, always when I kill him he says "tek tek kokotek" idk what is tek tek but kokotek is cock Very Happy
Spiritu$
Spiritu$
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down