European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negation

4 posters

Go down

Negation Empty Negation

Post by Cinc Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Well, he did no bannable offences this time, but why is negation allowed rs access in the first place? He has a past of misconduct, he uses the name "Nega" to fool people into thinking he's the actual Negative, captains every schooly yet acts as -1 player, he's not willing to listen to other players and serves no purpose on rs other than to throw lame comments and kiss the asses of people who have clan tags.

I demand that he's banned on rs for a couple of weeks or at least until he stops being the least useful player ever to play on rs.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Negation Empty Re: Negation

Post by Adm Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

It's because of the age. Ban till puberty or something.
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Choc Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 am

Well its obvious that he wants to be captain because he wants to play schoolies otherwise he wouldn't get picked. As i know he has already been banned from rs1/2 for same reason, after he got unbanned i was watching him and he started to be "normal", he even asked admins if he can be captain. If he continue his childish behaviour i think he doesn't need to access rs until grown up.
Choc
Choc
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Someone Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 am

Why do u have a problem with me Cinc?
Im not doing nothing to u
Im just playing

Plz stop it.

If I make u mad with something , say to me and ill try to stop it

And till now i didnt say to u anything with out u to say smthing like "Why u arent banned Negation?!?!?"

or

"Why u have the name Nega? Only to think people that ur Negative?!?!?"

Negative is Negative and Nega is Nega
think a little
is a diference

U dont have any reason to be mad on me

P.S. this game is not only 4 u. If i was 2 yrs old i still can play babo.Still can join rs if I obey the rules.And I obey them now

Think a little and plz try to forgive me Sad

Someone
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 am

Negation wrote:Why do u have a problem with me Cinc?
Im not doing nothing to u
Im just playing

You're not playing, you're just wandering around the map waiting for your bullet to accidentally hit someone.

Negation wrote:If I make u mad with something , say to me and ill try to stop it

Ok: I'm mad because you have rs access. Now stop going there.

Negation wrote:And till now i didnt say to u anything with out u to say smthing like "Why u arent banned Negation?!?!?"

I'm not asking why you are not banned. I'm asking why you have the password in the first place.

Negation wrote:"Why u have the name Nega? Only to think people that ur Negative?!?!?"

Negative is Negative and Nega is Nega
think a little
is a diference

Negative is Negative, also known as Nega for 3-4 years, and Negation is Negation who changed his name to Nega 2 days ago. "is a diference"

Negation wrote:P.S. this game is not only 4 u. If i was 2 yrs old i still can play babo.Still can join rs if I obey the rules.And I obey them now

You are free to play on pubs, there's plenty of them and you'd be surprised that most players on pubs are above your level. I won't repeat it again: I've played enough schoolies with you to know that you've ruined every single one of them, your sense of direction is non-existent and your teamplay is even less existent. You're one of the reasons why I again prefer pubs to schoolies even though schoolies have been great for the last few months.
Following the rules is all nice but that's not enough to make you a rs player.

Negation wrote:Think a little and plz try to forgive me Sad

If you thought even a little, you wouldn't ask for the rs pass until you learn how to play this game.

You see Negation, I've been playing this game for 4 years, and I've never seen anyone so useless ever insisting on continuing being so useless on rs, so please, don't play there anymore, k?
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum