European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinc's responses thread

+8
stelistu
Adm
Zeckett
FireBall
.Fenomén.
Martz
Negative
Cinc
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cinc's responses thread Empty Re: Cinc's responses thread

Post by Cinc Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Ok, Anette, I apologize in advance for going a bit off-topic but there something that bothers me:

"* Fenomen: I guess Tody is the new Cinc"

Feno, you've been mentioning my name a lot lately for some reason, and always in a bad context. I asked you to stop but you continued, and I'm quite annoyed with that.

First of all, in what way is Tody a new Cinc? Because I was involved in dramas here on eurobabo? Once you did at least 1/100 for this community from what I did, you're allowed to compare anyone to me.

Second, you act as if you were here for 10 years and I'm just some noob on whom you can look on from above. And this doesn't happen just towards me, you have that attitude towards most players, like in the case when you refused to unban pirania because you didn't agree with the fact that anette said his ban is over. With that attitude, you're the one who turns out to be a noob.

To conclude, I apologize again for the offtopic but this had to be said.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Wed May 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Cinc wrote:Ok, Anette, I apologize in advance for going a bit off-topic but there something that bothers me:

Feno, you've been mentioning my name a lot lately for some reason, and always in a bad context. I asked you to stop but you continued, and I'm quite annoyed with that.

First of all, in what way is Tody a new Cinc? Because I was involved in dramas here on eurobabo? Once you did at least 1/100 for this community from what I did, you're allowed to compare anyone to me.

Second, you act as if you were here for 10 years and I'm just some noob on whom you can look on from above. And this doesn't happen just towards me, you have that attitude towards most players, like in the case when you refused to unban pirania because you didn't agree with the fact that anette said his ban is over. With that attitude, you're the one who turns out to be a noob.

Cinc's responses thread Like

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Martz Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

Cinc wrote:you've been mentioning my name a lot lately.
I thought you liked competition. Don't worry, you're pretty good at it too.

Cinc wrote:Once you did at least 1/100 for this community from what I did, you're allowed to compare anyone to me.
I agree. You have always provided people with quality drama and even if some may have been annoyed by it, I'm pretty sure others are still smiling too. Oh and I love the way you think you give permissions to people and shit, very classy.

Cinc wrote:With that attitude, you're the one who turns out to be a noob.
Oh please, you're at least as much of an ass as he is. Ask anyone.

Cinc wrote:I apologize again for the offtopic
No you don't. It's not the 1st nor the last offtopic you'll make and you know it. Apologizes are pointless in this case, and you know that too.
Martz
Martz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 am

Cinc wrote:Ok, Anette, I apologize in advance for going a bit off-topic but there something that bothers me:

Hmm, nice reply! Congratulations!

To be honest, if you trying to blame me with that "unbanning Pira" thing, then your frustation is not my problem. I have explained it to you, but you did not understand it, so now I will write it down once and for all:

I was the admin, who unbanned Pira, despite that, it was not me, who banned him. First of all, I've checked the correct deadline of the ban and just after that I did the unban. I've agreed with the unban! What has to be said is not really that you've said above! None of the players or the admins made any arguement about it, except you. Story ends here.

Cinc, I've asked you plenty of times to stop this long arguement with me, what you've started when we both were in the :|St|: clan(Starship Troopers). I have evidences to prove it, but I did not want to post it on forum only because I wanted to stop this fight between us. Then you started to insult me again and again.

Cinc wrote:First of all, in what way is Tody a new Cinc? Because I was involved... [...]
In my opinion you've gotten involved into dramas, because your authenticity was/is involved!
For me, I am going to stop this attitude.

P.s.: When I started this game, I was friendly with EVERYONE, but most of you were showed an aggressive attitude towards me. But those people are surprised that I can be aggressive too.

"Manus manum lavat"
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

https://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Cinc's responses thread Empty temporary

Post by FireBall Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 am

Yall better leave Cinc alone ya hear? He's just another damsel in distress Razz
FireBall
FireBall

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cinc's responses thread Empty Cinc's responses thread

Post by Cinc Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

Since I didn't want to go off-topic in other threads, here's one in which I will answer all the burning questions that you people have been so eagerly asking! So let's waste no time, and let's dive right into contestant number one, which is Martz:

Martz wrote:I thought you liked competition. Don't worry, you're pretty good at it too.

This sentence makes no sense, and you've taken it completely out of context.

Martz wrote:I agree. You have always provided people with quality drama and even if some may have been annoyed by it, I'm pretty sure others are still smiling too. Oh and I love the way you think you give permissions to people and shit, very classy.

As an active member of the community, I ran 3 largest tournaments seen in babo, I played more clan matches than you've ever even seen in babo, and you owe the fact that you can play cms without nadespawn to me, zeck, neo and gero. Also, I've had the main word in making the cg have 0.143 damage and participated in testing and discussion of ft's range, dmg's damage and sg's drop radius.

I've even started the project of remaking babo with gero, so it finally gets all the fine stuff it deserves. Even though that failed because of the lack of free time, I discussed with gero the possibility of restarting the project just a week ago.

Now tell me martz, what have you done for babo?

Martz wrote:Oh please, you're at least as much of an ass as he is. Ask anyone.

There's a fine line between pretending to be arrogant and actually being arrogant. I think you've been successfully trolled.

Martz wrote:No you don't. It's not the 1st nor the last offtopic you'll make and you know it. Apologizes are pointless in this case, and you know that too.

Yes I do, otherwise I wouldn't be making this thread, right? Wink

Next response goes to fenomen:

.Fenomén. wrote:Hmm, nice reply! Congratulations!

To be honest, if you trying to blame me with that "unbanning Pira" thing, then your frustation is not my problem. I have explained it to you, but you did not understand it, so now I will write it down once and for all:

I was the admin, who unbanned Pira, despite that, it was not me, who banned him. First of all, I've checked the correct deadline of the ban and just after that I did the unban. I've agreed with the unban! What has to be said is not really that you've said above! None of the players or the admins made any arguement about it, except you. Story ends here.

Ok, so pirania was first removed from server friendlist then banned. After Anette unbanned him, you refused to add him to the server that same day, and even dared to message me on facebook to stop challenging your authority in babo, while ignoring the fact that by not addng him and still wanting to ban him again, you also challenged someone else's authority. Also, none of the other players made any argument? At least 5 players argued with you around 30 minutes on the server, after which crapper came and added him. So no, you weren't the one either to unban him or to add him.

.Fenomén. wrote:Cinc, I've asked you plenty of times to stop this long arguement with me, what you've started when we both were in the :|St|: clan(Starship Troopers). I have evidences to prove it, but I did not want to post it on forum only because I wanted to stop this fight between us. Then you started to insult me again and again.

I've never started any arguments with you. The fact is that you were constantly getting mad at me because I criticized your gameplay. Please post that evidence cause I'd really like to see it. And to add, I've never insulted you.

.Fenomén. wrote:In my opinion you've gotten involved into dramas, because your authenticity was/is involved!
For me, I am going to stop this attitude.

I've gotten involved into dramas because, whether you want it or not, dramas are the only way to get something done around here.

.Fenomén. wrote:P.s.: When I started this game, I was friendly with EVERYONE, but most of you were showed an aggressive attitude towards me. But those people are surprised that I can be aggressive too.

"Manus manum lavat"

Like I said, look the reason for people being aggressive in the fact that you treat way more experienced players as noobs.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Thu May 24, 2012 9:50 am

BAD LUCK CINC

Cinc's responses thread 5eb16010

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu May 24, 2012 9:54 am

Cinc's responses thread 7nTnr
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 am

story of your life xD

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

That meme would've been funnier if you put my picture xD
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Thu May 24, 2012 10:12 am

God, so much attention whorism nowadays. Who the fudge cares about what you've done or pretend to do about babo. I mean really. If you really did so much about the game you wouldnt need to brag about it. People would immediatly know that. I mean..
I guess thats just me trying to be reasonable, cause since you made a thread, with your name in it, just to answer 2 posts, what you search its not that people look up to you, but just attention or whatever.
In my opinion you went from trying to look good to other people to being a really annoying attention censored. From "I'll do my best so we can all have fun" to "look at me I'm a clown, laugh at what I say or I'll have to push you down".
Jesus.. Enough is enough

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Negative wrote:God, so much attention whorism nowadays. Who the fudge cares about what you've done or pretend to do about babo. I mean really. If you really did so much about the game you wouldnt need to brag about it. People would immediatly know that. I mean..
I guess thats just me trying to be reasonable, cause since you made a thread, with your name in it, just to answer 2 posts, what you search its not that people look up to you, but just attention or whatever.
In my opinion you went from trying to look good to other people to being a really annoying attention censored. From "I'll do my best so we can all have fun" to "look at me I'm a clown, laugh at what I say or I'll have to push you down".
Jesus.. Enough is enough

Can't say you're completely wrong, but when people stop caring you have to somehow draw attention to the matter.

Anyway, this thread is not attention wh*ring. I've been warned by anette multiple times about going off-topic and this thread's only purpose is to stop doing that, nothing more, nothing less.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Do go on.
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Thu May 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Cinc wrote:

As an active member of the community, I ran 3 largest tournaments seen in babo, I played more clan matches than you've ever even seen in babo, and you owe the fact that you can play cms without nadespawn to me, zeck, neo and gero. Also, I've had the main word in making the cg have 0.143 damage and participated in testing and discussion of ft's range, dmg's damage and sg's drop radius.

yes yes, let's not forget u fucked up 4 weapons, congratulations.The babo community is surely proud of that. Razz
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 am

Cinc wrote:
Negative wrote:God, so much attention whorism nowadays. Who the fudge cares about what you've done or pretend to do about babo. I mean really. If you really did so much about the game you wouldnt need to brag about it. People would immediatly know that. I mean..
Jesus.. Enough is enough

Can't say you're completely wrong, but when people stop caring you have to somehow draw attention to the matter.

Anyway, this thread is not attention wh*ring. I've been warned by anette multiple times about going off-topic and this thread's only purpose is to stop doing that, nothing more, nothing less.

Lol, so you prefer if people talk about you, even if its shit and about the "bad" things you do, than if they dont talk about you at all.. I guess this is just a normal case of attention whorism afterall. Son I'm disappoint

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri May 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Negative wrote:Lol, so you prefer if people talk about you, even if its shit and about the "bad" things you do, than if they dont talk about you at all.. I guess this is just a normal case of attention whorism afterall. Son I'm disappoint

No, but I prefer when I don't leave anyone thinking that they can easily own me in a conversation Wink
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Martz Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Cinc wrote:No, but I prefer when I don't leave anyone thinking that they can easily own me in a conversation Wink

Lol, you're enjoying this way too much for it to be a conversation Laughing

You're a funny man, Cinc.
Martz
Martz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Fri May 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Martz wrote:
Cinc wrote:No, but I prefer when I don't leave anyone thinking that they can easily own me in a conversation Wink

Lol, you're enjoying this way too much for it to be a conversation Laughing

You're a funny man, Cinc.

Well he is getting the attention he wanted in the first place, so I'll just stop answering this topic. Pretty much senseless afterall

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Cinc wins.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by keta Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

Cinc wrote:I ran 3 largest tournaments seen in babo, I played more clan matches than you've ever even seen in babo, and you owe the fact that you can play cms without nadespawn to me, zeck, neo and gero. Also, I've had the main word in making the cg have 0.143 damage and participated in testing and discussion of ft's range, dmg's damage and sg's drop radius.
If people still aren't respect your great deeds, it may be sign of you did nothing significant (oh I know that feeling, bro). Try to forget about that pain in the bottom and start to do real things rather than seeking attention by arguing about how great you is.
keta
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Sat May 26, 2012 3:26 am

keta wrote:
Cinc wrote:I ran 3 largest tournaments seen in babo, I played more clan matches than you've ever even seen in babo, and you owe the fact that you can play cms without nadespawn to me, zeck, neo and gero. Also, I've had the main word in making the cg have 0.143 damage and participated in testing and discussion of ft's range, dmg's damage and sg's drop radius.
If people still aren't respect your great deeds, it may be sign of you did nothing significant (oh I know that feeling, bro). Try to forget about that pain in the bottom and start to do real things rather than seeking attention by arguing about how great you is.

Well said

Negative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 am

keta wrote:If people still aren't respect your great deeds, it may be sign of you did nothing significant (oh I know that feeling, bro). Try to forget about that pain in the bottom and start to do real things rather than seeking attention by arguing about how great you is.

I never said people should respect my deeds. That sentence was a response to martz' "You did nothing but drama". I don't demand any respect but I also don't deserve any disrespect.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by keta Sat May 26, 2012 4:46 am

Cinc wrote:I never said people should respect my deeds.
You always act like they should. Saying "I've did much more for [...] than [...]" always means "Respect my authority". So please, stop sophism, and enjoy attention.
keta
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 am

keta wrote:
Cinc wrote:I never said people should respect my deeds.
You always act like they should. Saying "I've did much more for [...] than [...]" always means "Respect my authority". So please, stop sophism, and enjoy attention.

I've never pulled the "I've did much more for ... than ..." argument in any situation other than this one. I did pull the argument of "I'm much more skilled than ... ", but that's a whole different story now.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 am

Important things are not for "talkingaboutit", morely like "dothatsh*t" dude.

If you will do something worth realizing, then people are going to talk about it.
Cinc's responses thread ArrowUpDown
If you have to talk about it to make people realize it, then there is the problem that faces you!
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

https://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next