European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellu

+12
.Fenomén.
Devil
Ulisses
FireBall
Cinc
Nath
Anette
Mosquito
Raptile
h8me
Adm
Saddam
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hellu Empty Hellu

Post by Saddam Sat May 19, 2012 11:10 am

I want to know why i am banned cause it's global ban you Crapper should write on forum about that or sth , inform me etc.. I want to know what I Did, show me screens, any evidence etc..
For how long I am banned?
I will be glad if you give some information
Cheers

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Hellu Empty Re: Hellu

Post by Adm Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 am

Saddam wrote:
removed

Way to get yourself unbanned XD
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Sat May 19, 2012 11:51 am

You're banned for 3 weeks for instigating and continued insults towards one specific player.
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Sat May 19, 2012 4:42 pm

I would like to see screens .

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Sat May 19, 2012 4:46 pm

how did he insult this "special player" ?
Mosquito
Mosquito
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 pm

yea 3 weeks.. you should inform me if you wan ted to ban me lol gg

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Sat May 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I respected it but show me screens or sth where im insulting.... evidence rofl

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun May 20, 2012 3:34 am

I get its frustrating, but insults isn't necessary, it's what got you banned in the first place.
I edited ur posts, insults can be different things, use english words, otherwise its hard to know. There is a reason you use that word ^^
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 am

I can call him as I want and it's not insulting.

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 am

Did anyone show Saddam screenshots of him "insulting" this person? Because if it was me I would want solid proof and a firm reason to get a GLOBAL ban?
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 am

Nobody showed me ^^ It was Placek's request to Crapper -.-
If you still don't know who is Placek I will tell you..

Legend :
Placek - FireballZ

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sun May 20, 2012 4:53 am

Saddam wrote:Nobody showed me ^^ It was Placek's request to Crapper -.-
If you still don't know who is Placek I will tell you..

Legend :
Placek - FireballZ
I can't say I'm suprised. Smile
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 am

Cinc wrote:Also, I'm quite against retroactive actions without proper evidence. If the (insert punishment here) happened after (insert offender here) left the server, without any screens of the in-game insults (...), then it's quite an admin abuse.

I love it when I predict the future.

(https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1693-muted#30209)
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 am

I'd say this started when during a cm saddam told me "dance gypsy" and I banned him. Now saddam switched to Polish thinking it must be ok. This has been happening for quite some time now. Initially I waited to see if it would stop, then I took some screens and showed them to crapper.

Often when I would join a server where saddam/raptile were playing I would receive such a greeting
Hellu BiZpE

Hellu Jqpsk

When I took these screens I thought that perhaps it wasn't enough to prove that this was a case of harassment since I couldn't prove that they were referring to me (despite the colors of the macro)

Since I didn't act Saddam grew even more bold and obviously made a big mistake. In this screen he's saying something like "ej cysio wear the Romanian colors to piss off fbz"
Hellu 10GVJ

If that wasn't enough, raptile made it pretty clear in this pic, that I was the target of their insults/harassment.
Hellu 7NrIR
And if by any chance their intentions aren't clear enough then you've just buried yourself with this Smile
Saddam wrote:Legend :
Placek - FireballZ

Crapper didn't ban raptile cause he considered that raptile was just following saddam. I won't object to this unless I see another macro like that Smile. But tell me raptile, if this is the case, then do you jump off the cliff if you see another do it? You might want to contemplate on that.
So there you have it, enjoy the summer saddam and stop being a cyber bully, that's even more pitiful than the real thing pale.

FireBall
FireBall

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 am

Saddam wrote:I can call him as I want and it's not insulting.
It doesn't work like that. You saying it's not insulting doesn't mean that it isn't. It's quite clear that you don't like fire and for you to use any word, instead of his name is 90% of the times gonna be an insult. When that word is polish, it's even more clear that it's an insult.
If you want the opportunity to speak your case with this ban, you have to stop acting like this, otherwise you will get muted on forum. And I gotta admit, if this how you act in babo also, not stopping insulting just cause u claim its not an insult, then I am not surprised you got banned. Smile
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 pm

O boze boze boze Bożenko. Jak mogłaś to zrobić z Cyganem - It's song text. fudge Yea I got banned because I like stupid music! Hahaha. We can wear any colour lol

Saddam
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 pm

HAhahahahaha. Ok i won't laugh .

HAHAHAHAHAHA But I can't really . Omfg Fire. I don't really want to comment this but thats pretty enough . None of screens and words like "Plyne po chleb!" and this text with which Saddam spams all the time insults you , hah .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7I4qCrYIU

Does it mean , players cant even put text from songs in their hotkey/fast messages ? Pity. (have fun listening to it.)

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Sun May 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Raptile wrote:HAhahahahaha. Ok i won't laugh .
HAHAHAHAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7I4qCrYIU

Laughing
Mosquito
Mosquito
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulisses Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Fireball, screens you posted show no sign of insults or racism directed to your person. There is no good proof to ban Saddam (especially global ban) or Raptile.

You made him banned (and also wanted to ban Raptile) cause of personal reasons. It is admin abuse. If you didin't know, you can't ban people cause you don't like them. Using your position to deal with your personal problems is just inappropriate.They did nothing wrong apart from showing you some disrespect. And this whole topic suggest us why they could treat you like this. It's not the 1st time you show your arrogancy towards other players which are not big fans of you.

Be seriously - making screens of foreign languages chat and translate it by google translator looks like paranoid. Also google translator can't translate in 100% accuracy so you made a person banned without a good knowledge about things he said. That's ridiculous.

Crapper - Fireball's proves show that innocent guy has been banned. Screens show no insults against Fireball so they can't be the reasons to ban someone (especially globally, for 3 weeks). So I request to unban him and apologize him.
Ulisses
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 pm

... And I'm sure we can all vouch for Saddam. He has never ever ever been insulting or had an improper conduct and if he did, IF HE DID, we all know it was either coincidence or a misinterpretation from our part because he is absolutely i-hi-hi-hi-nnocent in everything he says or does.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 pm

This topic brings "good old memories back" when I got banned in RS1 for voting a new map.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

https://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Devil wrote:... And I'm sure we can all vouch for Saddam. He has never ever ever been insulting or had an improper conduct and if he did, IF HE DID, we all know it was either coincidence or a misinterpretation from our part because he is absolutely i-hi-hi-hi-nnocent in everything he says or does.

+1

I didn't bother to read all the polish gibberish since the whole community knows the polish bros routine. 2 things got my attention though. I actually asked cnik to translate the stuff. Uli what you can or can't see/comprehend is your problem. Furthermore anyone who says that saddam is innocent after he was banned muted, removed from friendslist (and not just by me) and banned again has either lost his marbles or is in cahoots with him Rolling Eyes
FireBall
FireBall

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

I dunno what the song lyrics say, but are you actually gonna try and convince ppl it's just a coincidence you use romanian colours? And ask cysiek to use them also?

I have experienced polish bullying a few years back (even from some of the same people as those who wrote in this topic ), so I know how innocent it can be made to look. "we can use whatever colour we want", or "I can call him whatever I want it is not an insult". You know it is just to piss him off, and now you get mad cause it has consequences?

Having the right to do something, doesn't mean you should automatically do it, without showing any respect towards other people. As a Dane, we as a country learned that the hard way with our cartoon-muhammed crisis Razz
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo Mon May 21, 2012 3:03 am

why only 3 weeks? :-P

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 am

Anette wrote:but are you actually gonna try and convince ppl it's just a coincidence you use romanian colours? And ask cysiek to use them also?
So he got a 3 week global ban for using certain colours? Lol. And to what Dev said also, I'm sick and tired of people referring to peoples "names-sake" to ban them. Of course Saddam has been an ass in the past but that doesn't mean that he can be banned for something so little GLOBALLY for 3 weeks. Thats just stupid. Names-sake has happened to plenty of people Cinc for example. And other people complain of discrimination? Also it was mentioned that the "Polish" stand up for one-another, that could be seen as racist in some ways, and also the admins do the exact same thing from what I've seen. And I'm good friends with 99% of the admins and I say it. It's just stupid.
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: