European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zotyika, slb drago, and the others....

5 posters

Go down

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Empty zotyika, slb drago, and the others....

Post by jurij bojka Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Okay, Im so confused and tured and made so much of screens that this time I wont upload the images, just upload a whole rar file...

smaller problem:

zotyika and slb drago:

what they did: trashtalking all time
where: instantgib server

main problem - today on the GERMAN FFA, two guys, called Last Shadow and Dilok...
I was saying on the begining of the play that all flamers should be kicked or banned, i dont know if I used after that asmile or not /sadly now if i say something if i dont put smile on that it is then an insult...

Then the story begins. Im even not able to tell the storym nor i will ever cos Im so fed up with those guys. Asked them several time to leave me to play, of course they insulted me with "nice speak". When I told him that they will get a bann, they told they will change their IP adress.
And they f*cked me all the time and it wasnt funny....now I kbnow how annoying was I sometimes...

here is the .zip file...i hope admins will have enough time for that....

I have the server name, I have their IP adress in the zip file...

http://www.2shared.com/file/nezt6uAo/Screenshots.html

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Empty Re: zotyika, slb drago, and the others....

Post by Dilok Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

[strike]This is Dilok, one of the people he is referring to in this report.

Not sure if my side will matter much but I thought I'd go ahead and give it. I can't seem to open the 2shared file though to see exactly what he wants to use against me. I was in spectator mode during about 4-5 games, just watching and observing players and the game play which included Jurij talking trash against other players.

I understand it is a competitive game which was why I didn't think to use screenshots against him. Along with saying that everyone was only lucky and not skilled, he made a comment that all people using the motolov cocktails should be kicked from the game because he kept dying from them. I found it amusing that he could talk trash when he got lucky but would say something like that when he isn't so lucky.

Anywho, I made several sarcastic responses due to his ignorance because while he was claiming that flamers should be kicked, he used them as well. Last Shadow backed me up which is basically why he got involved. Jurij got upset with me and told me to leave him alone and I did for the most part. I did try to show some courtesy and ask if English wasn't his first language so I wouldn't insult him because he didn't make sense a lot when he spoke but he rejected it. While I made remarks against him, he did the same.

Furthermore, he threatened to have us (Shadow and I) banned and said he would "laugh so sweetly" when we are. He continued with saying that he would report me for cursing and he was constant with his threats. In response to him claiming that I said I'd change my IP address, I did not. That was Last Shadow.

I don't know what the SS's show but I'm sure he didn't SS any of what he did or said. But as I said, I just thought I'd give my side of the story.

Thanks.
Dilok
Dilok
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Empty Re: zotyika, slb drago, and the others....

Post by Anette Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

first of, slb drago should be global banned, and I will check if he still is.
second, juri, based on the screens it seems to me you started it.
saying "Fu ck.... -.- : D " wont get you banned unless you spam it, which is hard to tell from your pics. Warning everyone they will be banned for saying one word to you is just ridiculous.
It does seem like in the end people ganged up on you a bit, but only after you kept threatening everyone on the server they would be banned for talking to you.
I dunno if you were in a bad mood but it seemed you were overly sensitive based on your own screens Smile
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 am

You can't expect people not to respond when you threaten to have them banned for Fu ck... Very Happy or other minor offences. As for drago he's banned globally but it seems he's on the screens and we'll look into that.
As Anette states, it seems you're being a bit too sensitive in this matter.
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:44 am

Anette wrote:first of, slb drago should be global banned, and I will check if he still is.
second, juri, based on the screens it seems to me you started it.
saying "Fu ck.... -.- : D " wont get you banned unless you spam it, which is hard to tell from your pics. Warning everyone they will be banned for saying one word to you is just ridiculous.
It does seem like in the end people ganged up on you a bit, but only after you kept threatening everyone on the server they would be banned for talking to you.
I dunno if you were in a bad mood but it seemed you were overly sensitive based on your own screens Smile

I started with something other, that all player should get a kick who use molotow because i was killed all time by flame. But I alrady said, now if I play babo and say to someone DIE i will have to put a SMILE after that because I will get ban because someone will say that I want that player to die...F---word? Sorry, if anyone have a screen that I was saying that I will excuse, but I cant remember...is it possible?

But how I know, If I asked them to stop it to stop insult me, why didnt they? Those things of f*rting etc etc, those boring "I just want be nice with you Jurij" those are insults too, because I asked them several time to stop and they didnt.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrenD Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 am

Just stop whining about game mechanics

GrenD
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : oo

https://www.youtube.com/user/babocast

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:19 am

Dilok wrote:[strike]This is Dilok, one of the people he is referring to in this report.

Not sure if my side will matter much but I thought I'd go ahead and give it. I can't seem to open the 2shared file though to see exactly what he wants to use against me. I was in spectator mode during about 4-5 games, just watching and observing players and the game play which included Jurij talking trash against other players.

I understand it is a competitive game which was why I didn't think to use screenshots against him. Along with saying that everyone was only lucky and not skilled, he made a comment that all people using the motolov cocktails should be kicked from the game because he kept dying from them. I found it amusing that he could talk trash when he got lucky but would say something like that when he isn't so lucky.

Anywho, I made several sarcastic responses due to his ignorance because while he was claiming that flamers should be kicked, he used them as well. Last Shadow backed me up which is basically why he got involved. Jurij got upset with me and told me to leave him alone and I did for the most part. I did try to show some courtesy and ask if English wasn't his first language so I wouldn't insult him because he didn't make sense a lot when he spoke but he rejected it. While I made remarks against him, he did the same.

Furthermore, he threatened to have us (Shadow and I) banned and said he would "laugh so sweetly" when we are. He continued with saying that he would report me for cursing and he was constant with his threats. In response to him claiming that I said I'd change my IP address, I did not. That was Last Shadow.

I don't know what the SS's show but I'm sure he didn't SS any of what he did or said. But as I said, I just thought I'd give my side of the story.

Thanks.

Okay friend lets start with You.

It seems here You are much nicer not like in the game.

"I understand it is a competitive game which was why I didn't think to use screenshots against him"

There are rules. If you dont have screenshots, you cant prove anything.

"Along with saying that everyone was only lucky and not skilled, he made a comment that all people using the motolov cocktails should be kicked from the game because he kept dying from them. I found it amusing that he could talk trash when he got lucky but would say something like that when he isn't so lucky."

What is the problem, when someone kill you by luck? For you that is trash? Excuse me...I know people are different but I didnt know that they are so much...

"Anywho, I made several sarcastic responses due to his ignorance because while he was claiming that flamers should be kicked, he used them as well. Last Shadow backed me up which is basically why he got involved"

Several is not more than 30+ idiot comments and advices if you didnt know that. And, I wasnt claming, I was saying it only once! And trust me if I knew that, that You will be so rude and insulter for that only one time I would made a screenshot from that too! Last shadow involved and backed up You, will se with screens, to see what you did exactly.

"Jurij got upset with me and told me to leave him alone and I did for the most part."

okay, lets see:

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Talkin10

Now he gave me some "advice"

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Advice10

Of course in the beginning I thought He us just speaking because he have too much free time...but after a while it was realy confusing because he only talked to me, so asked him not to insult me:

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Aks_no10

Here came his firend in the story:

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Advice11

Well, If i needed any advices, I would probably post a question "can someon give me any advice" .. This would be "most part" ? People please...

Till this, if all this didnt were insult lets see this:

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Insult10

Well probabply I knew I was using it, there was no need to say it 100x times, AND becuse he didnt commented what are other players doing, THIS is WHY it is INSULTING.

His firends comment on this:
zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Farts10

Isnt it rude? I mean, damn, how can anyone talking like that, that someone is farting /that his speak is like fart...when he only asks to not insult....

Then I disconnected cos I was already fed up with them, and when I was back they started again:

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Friend10

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Restar10

Restarted me? lol...what the hell is that if it is not insult, a try to make me as angry to sya as much dirty things as I can...? /at least till my keyboard ist killed pirat

I asked them again, not to insult me /AND IF I AKSED THEY SHOULD STOP TALKING TO ME
if that is a game not a shitty facebook chat!!!!/ Of course, they said it is not insulting...well, lets see:

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Bv2p_212

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Bv2p_213

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Bv2p_214

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Old10

I wont post more images because it makes no sense...

"While I made remarks against him, he did the same." WHERE??? Post it! bounce

"He continued with saying that he would report me for cursing and he was constant with his threats. In response to him claiming that I said I'd change my IP address, I did not. That was Last Shadow."

"Asked them several time to leave me to play, of course they insulted me with "nice speak". When I told him that they will get a bann, they told they will change their IP adress." - I was saying, "they told me" not You. It was because I didnt remembered who said it exactly. BUT I nowhere said that IT WAS YOU, "they" mean in this case you+your friend...

But..how to trust someone if he says he where in the spec 4-5 games when he was at least 2,5hours?

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Dilk_410

pig pig affraid lol! bad boy....

Ahh, and if we talk about bad language, here is something sweet

zotyika, slb drago, and the others.... Bitche10

No matter what they said, it IS an insult because I asked them to leave me and they didnt stop it. Suspect

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 am

I did say I agree that they ganged up on you in the end, but I still don't understand why you got so upset to begin with. You threatened they would all get banned, which is also annoying. When you said to Dilok he should stop insulting you, there are no screens of him insulting you.
For me it still seems like you need to calm down when you play and realise not everything other people say are insults.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 am

Thank you Anette very much. Delete this thrad.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 am

Bottom line is you can't expect nothing to happen when your first statement on a server is that all flamers should be kicked. That's like saying all SMG users are idiots when joining a server, you'd jump on that too. You need to understand that game banter is allowed but continued insults is something we look into but there really aren't any screens of him insulting you. I think you need to stop reading too much into what other people say and maybe calm a bit down when it comes to gaming.
h8me
h8me

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 am

I cant belive...really I cant belive...unbeliveable...they cant see how they insult me..What the fudge is that they where talking to me all the time discussing how old am I, discussing when i should slow down what the f*ck is that if not insulting?
Next time they can fudge me again again, then one more time again again, IF I WAS THAT I WOULD ALREADY GET GLOBAL BAN FOR WEEKS....
I would watch this conversation beetwen him and and admin, what would an admin if someon would talk to him lik he talked with me....

Last edited by jurij bojka on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 am

Anette wrote:I did say I agree that they ganged up on you in the end, but I still don't understand why you got so upset to begin with. You threatened they would all get banned, which is also annoying. When you said to Dilok he should stop insulting you, there are no screens of him insulting you.
For me it still seems like you need to calm down when you play and realise not everything other people say are insults.

HE WAS TALKING TO ME ABOUT MORE THAN 2.5 HOURS WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL IS THAT IF NOT INSULTING ???????????????????????????????????????
May he talk with his mom or sister like that not with me!

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:53 am

I have talked to you in a decent way so you should do the same.
I don't know how to explain it better than I have already tried to do 2 times. I agree they should have left you alone in the end, but I think you brought it on your own by threatening everyone.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilok Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:57 am

Juij, I did make smartass comments to you only because you were being extremely annoying to everyone playing. No, I don't have screenshots but if you'd ask other players that were around, I don't think they'd have much against me since they laughed at it. I remember several people who were there and watched it happen.

Other players were complaining of him too because he was so consistent with his threats, telling him to shut up and play. You took friendly advice as an insult.

I told him that he was using his grenades too often and to slow down on them and he got upset. I commented on others playing too so it was not only you. I also left you alone at point but when someone would talk to me or show kindness towards me, you had something to say.

I'll straightforward apologize if I said or did anything in offense against you.
Dilok
Dilok
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilok Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 am

By the way, I'm a girl... Lol.
Dilok
Dilok
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:07 am

I must writw with caps because it seems till i dont write with caps NOONE understands it!!!
I didnt threat everyone! It was a sentence, I WASNT EVEN BITCHING FUCKING like them!
And again I WOULD WATCH THE SITUATION with an admin and him, really im very interested in a conversation like that with him an and administrator.
and here is the very and of the storry, WHEN SOMEONE IS spamming all time olny wuth @haha die!@ HE AT THE MOMENT GETS warning, these to i dont know how to call them f*cked me all time, yes you red it good, they fucked me all time NAD IF SOMEONE ASK STOP it and they continou it that is f*ckin INSULTING whatever it was just buch of shitty advices or anything else!
CLOSE THISB SHIT THREAD BEFORE I GOT CRACK IN MY HEART this whole shit didnt even deserved so much ours of posting...

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilok Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 am

And..... I probably should have looked at the SSs too lol... I was a smartass and I said he was 13 because he acted like it. I apologize if that was out of line although I didn't see that offensive.

I said "Bad Bitches" because someone advertised a clan and I asked if it was a girls only clan. Him using that against me alone shows that he is just trying to get me into some type of trouble since he fails to show anything else and pretty much everyone curses on the game.
Dilok
Dilok
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 am

Dilok wrote:Juij, I did make smartass comments to you only because you were being extremely annoying to everyone playing. No, I don't have screenshots but if you'd ask other players that were around, I don't think they'd have much against me since they laughed at it. I remember several people who were there and watched it happen.

Other players were complaining of him too because he was so consistent with his threats, telling him to shut up and play. You took friendly advice as an insult.

I told him that he was using his grenades too often and to slow down on them and he got upset. I commented on others playing too so it was not only you. I also left you alone at point but when someone would talk to me or show kindness towards me, you had something to say.

I'll straightforward apologize if I said or did anything in offense against you.

You was anoyying with that, that u didnt stop being smartass when i said STOP it it looks u r smarass but u cant even read.

@I told him that he was using his grenades too often and to slow down on them and he got upset@ I understand it from the first time, u didnt have it to say 30x times .... U dont have any rights to tell anyone how to play, it was a clear insult. HOLD YOUR ADVICES TO SOMEONE ELSE not to me.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 am

Dilok wrote:And..... I probably should have looked at the SSs too lol... I was a smartass and I said he was 13 because he acted like it. I apologize if that was out of line although I didn't see that offensive.

I said "Bad Bitches" because someone advertised a clan and I asked if it was a girls only clan. Him using that against me alone shows that he is just trying to get me into some type of trouble since he fails to show anything else and pretty much everyone curses on the game.

more drama and explanation.///

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilok Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 am

Jurij, you should have known I'd come to defend myself since I know you like to blur the edges.

I've been playing this for only a couple months and fully interact with players during gameplay and have had no problems with anyone else... I think. Lol.

Anywho, I have to go. Thank you Anette and the others for taking my side into consideration.

Dilok
Dilok
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:21 am

jurij bojka wrote:CLOSE THISB SHIT THREAD BEFORE I GOT CRACK IN MY HEART this whole shit didnt even deserved so much ours of posting...
Okay.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down