European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping

+4
Cinc
Neo
Zeckett
dad0
8 posters

Go down

Camping Empty Camping

Post by dad0 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 pm

First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

So here it goes (this part is open for discussion)

1. Before a cm, the 2 clans agree on playing without camping.

2. If person is camping, there are two options.
2.1 If the team which camped benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If camping, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about camping post here.

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Camping Empty Re: Camping

Post by dad0 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm

also no knives, shields because you're too much of retarded to adjust your gameplay

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm

EPIC HATE MUST BE EPIC. GG

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

dad0 wrote:First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

2.1 If the team which camped benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If camping, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about camping post here.

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by dad0 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Neo wrote:
dad0 wrote:First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Saxobeat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI&feature=relmfu

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Campers

But how can you camp in babo scratch scratch
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by dad0 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Cinc wrote:Campers

But how can you camp in babo scratch scratch
scratch

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 am

dad0 wrote:
Neo wrote:

Saxobeat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI&feature=relmfu

she's a hot romanian Cool Twisted Evil
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 am

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 am

mmm gullash
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 am

no that's Admi , fu Razz
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 am

being hungarian is a unique feeling.. but hungry again bounce
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOcxp4Nd14

O F F T O P I C O F A N O N - T O P I C ! ! ! !

S T R I K E ! ! ! ! ! ! !
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: