European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nadespwan

+20
keta
Unreal
Gloom
Mnk
h8me
FireBall
Devil
Cinc
Anette
memento
stelistu
Blubi
Zeckett
Raptile
Nath
raven
Malin
Adm
TheSodaaa!!!
Neo
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nadespwan Empty Nadespwan

Post by Neo Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 am

First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether nadespwan should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

So here it goes (this part is open for discussion)

1. Before a cm, the 2 clans agree on playing without nadespwans.

2. If a nadespwan is thrown, there are two options.
2.1 If the team who threw the nadespwan benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If the nadespwan, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about nadespwan post here.

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Nadespwan Empty Re: Nadespwan

Post by TheSodaaa!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:09 am

Hello all, I congratulate noe and managed to say something sensible, but I'd also added a more comprehensive definition on nadespawn, otherwise, we'd stumbled on this problem if two clans decided to adopt this agreement.

That said, I have no problems with the spwan.
As the attacker can tell you that I received the same treatment (of Uli) by almost all the clans, but I only noticed the problem and the contempt and rovolto only for the star, but this is not the point, how can we go back and play together without problems? if we go down to the agreements, I give you my availability,another point, there is the desire to recover? and only a problem of Spaw? because I do not think that depends only on that.

I have no problems with anyone, I think. Very Happy Shocked
I have many friends in babo and many have told me that I am a good person (including you, DonCinc :-) ) blame the whole clan and make it becoming a problem of state is wrong , if you have any problems with uli or admi should resolve in private. (msn)

I noticed that always refuse cm nath, I'm thinking he does not want to play against us for fear of losing, but I do not think the same for cnik or neo and for this I do not attribute the fear to the whole clan Old Balls, however, remains one of my thoughts, pulled out just to make an example.

I mean if we play always with the same people because they inactive the all other, otherwise, we all participate in the game.

I hope you understand, excuse my English Embarassed

I conclude with CAZZO

lol!

TheSodaaa!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 am

I always considered spawnnades as 1 extra thing in games, not as a main tactic. If people's problem with me are spawnnades then Im gonna stop doing that. Deal?
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Malin Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:I always considered spawnnades as 1 extra thing in games, not as a main tactic. If people's problem with me are spawnnades then Im gonna stop doing that. Deal?

Admi.. Read Neo's post till you understand it's meaning. Deal?
Malin
Malin
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 am

Argh...people won't change because we want them to change, they've to change on their own. Until they understand they're wrong, they gonna keep believing they're right...Anyway, Good Luck further in 2011.
raven
raven
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 am

TheSodaaa!!! wrote:I noticed that always refuse cm nath, I'm thinking he does not want to play against us for fear of losing
Fear of losing against you? In the past week / few days we/I have lost to for example, NbZ, Ws,V, Jokers. Ask all of them if I had any hard feelings towards them or was "scared" to lose. Losing is not the end of the world, playing against a clan I personally feel I wouldnt have fun against is completely different. And once against star think the whole world is against them because of spawn nades. But let me clarify its not.

Two examples from this past week - We played wS and agreed no spawnnades, which was upheld until 3rd round. We got pissed off. Same happened again yesterday, we played NbZ and agreed no nadespawns until 3rd map where they were losing and they spawn nade in the last minute to get the draw. Once again we were pissed off and argued the fact of nade spawn. So please stop with the "we are scared of star" story its getting old. People dislike and wont play you mainly because of nadespawn. And take it from me ive spoke to alot of people about it, That is the truth. Not fear.
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSodaaa!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 am

raven wrote:Argh...people won't change because we want them to change, they've to change on their own. Until they understand they're wrong, they gonna keep believing they're right...Anyway, Good Luck further in 2011.

Normal and everyone thinks differently but the fine line between mature and immature and try to find common ground to move forward.
So do not expect miracles and be thou partaker of- community problems, at the Same Time Trying to reach a peaceful solution and not end up in total indifference.
why things go wrong, of course, is missing solidarity ;-) and not say the right thing.
Again the problem is not only spawn at least not for all.

I asked people to play with the agreements (nadespawn), receiving more negative response (no cm) in my opinion because there are players who do not want to play with our best formation and others for spawn-kill

TheSodaaa!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 am

TheSodaaa!!! wrote:why things go wrong, of course, is missing solidarity ;-) and not say the right thing.

Like a Star @ heaven
oh please, you think there have been solidarity from your side? observe things better Soda, u know better than that. ppl may gain, in some occasions, from being different but trust me, this ain't one of those times. when people think they're the best and showing it off, that's when u've let "fame" (and pls this is a small community, how can u let fame get u) reach ur head and made ur brain stop.
Like a Star @ heaven
raven
raven

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptile Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 am

As for me it's not only about nadespawns . I hate smth like calling urself unbeaten or telling that nadespawning is just a part of someone's tactic (Uli) . And thats the main point why im refusing most of star's challenges . Im nadespawning too , sure , I've started doing it since ive noticed that most of clan are using this "tactic" to get more scores on cms . You want to be the best in this game Uli ? , unbeaten ? Sure u can call urself greatest player ever , dont change your tactics and stay best , but it would be better if you could be called the same in real life .

And about neo's idea . Im up for it . We played a cm today and I think it worked . Uhhh .. maybe not everything cause Czoko wasnt here when we wanted to agree about nadespawning What a Face

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 am

Nath wrote:Two examples from this past week - We played wS and agreed no spawnnades, which was upheld until 3rd round. We got pissed off. Same happened again yesterday, we played NbZ and agreed no nadespawns until 3rd map where they were losing and they spawn nade in the last minute to get the draw.

Raptile wrote:And about neo's idea . Im up for it .

ofc you are Nadespwan 187923_149333368464171_8376361_q

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSodaaa!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

Nath wrote:
TheSodaaa!!! wrote:I noticed that always refuse cm nath, I'm thinking he does not want to play against us for fear of losing
Fear of losing against you? In the past week / few days we/I have lost to for example, NbZ, Ws,V, Jokers. Ask all of them if I had any hard feelings towards them or was "scared" to lose. Losing is not the end of the world, playing against a clan I personally feel I wouldnt have fun against is completely different. And once against star think the whole world is against them because of spawn nades. But let me clarify its not.

Two examples from this past week - We played wS and agreed no spawnnades, which was upheld until 3rd round. We got pissed off. Same happened again yesterday, we played NbZ and agreed no nadespawns until 3rd map where they were losing and they spawn nade in the last minute to get the draw. Once again we were pissed off and argued the fact of nade spawn. So please stop with the "we are scared of star" story its getting old. People dislike and wont play you mainly because of nadespawn. And take it from me ive spoke to alot of people about it, That is the truth. Not fear.

Look, I never said that clans are afraid of the star, but that gave me the impression that you do not want to play with us for fear of losing, i do not understand the reason why you are the only player who says he is no in the clan oo and then proceeds to play with other clans.

I say this only because I have this thought, I'm not accusing him of cowardice, there is a difference between thinking something and affirm.

I for one have never had the interest to prove something, perhaps a time when I played the first few times, and defied all (1vs1) but now I just play for cm, nothing more.
Now I'm trying to get to understand the problem but we need people who pull out their thoughts seriously,
In fact, I found people who hate the way you play the uli, others who do not want to play with a specific training, those who hate admiral and uli because prance, the problems are manifold, and understand the point there is no way to fix it? I'm not here to beg anyone, but to understand (I have no other means if you do not do it on the forum, I can not follow everything in the game)

TheSodaaa!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSodaaa!!! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 am

raven wrote:
TheSodaaa!!! wrote:why things go wrong, of course, is missing solidarity ;-) and not say the right thing.

Like a Star @ heaven
oh please, you think there have been solidarity from your side? observe things better Soda, u know better than that. ppl may gain, in some occasions, from being different but trust me, this ain't one of those times. when people think they're the best and showing it off, that's when u've let "fame" (and pls this is a small community, how can u let fame get u) reach ur head and made ur brain stop.
Like a Star @ heaven

You really creates problems if there are people who say they are the best? boys do not know how old you are, but withstand the provocation?and a game, do not fall into the ridiculous.
The problems were always there, but we never got to say, I do not play more with a clan in all this time spent on babo, never seen such a thing.

edit: I did not want to double post, I wanted to edit ... CAZZO
bounce

TheSodaaa!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blubi Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 am

Absurd. You, ppl made this a problem Stars vs The Rest, cause somebody, somewhere, after another lost cm got nervous and said 'Focking starts, they are only using nadespawns!!!!1111one'. Nadespawns were always in this game. To everyone who think in strange ways - I'm not saying it's good. And I'm not saying it's bad. It's part of babo. It can be annoying like everything else - flames, spawnshots, different weapons abilities, lags, Ulis ft, etc. Btw about Uli - if you want him to stop using nades it's like asking everyone, who are in the ft's destruction box, for not throwing flames on Uli. Because it's annoying. And noobish. Rolling Eyes
I've experienced nadespawns a lot. Even when I was playing against V I got nadespawned 3 times in a row by Nega I said nothing. (Never started to say - 'do not play V, coz Ive got nadespawned by them. They are soooooo bad') Just started to watch more carefully the minimap. 1,2 secs delay in spawn? What's the problem? Are you kidding me? I get used to it. So don't say to me it's so freaking bad it destroys all fun. Fun in games is always about competition and winning. Fun from loosing? Another joke. I can be proud of myself, of my team that we did our best to try to win. But who can be happy when is loosing?
You guys have a problem just with Admi and Uli, cause they are beyond your reach. They are just great players and have spent huge number of hours to get mastery in this game. They were never concentrated on looking for some excuses for their disabilities, just slowly getting better and better. And you're trying now to persuade them how they should play? Better stop talking and move your asses to try to reach the same level. Easier is to talk sh*t about them, to insult them, right? It's good tactic for kids...

And I love reading quotes, so as a summary smth about ppl: 'Until they understand they're wrong, they gonna keep believing they're right...' (raven, borned in 1989).

PS.
Anette wrote:* is free to do whatever they want, and other clans are free to decline cms. I don't think this thread has had the wanted effect tbh, but thats just how it goes.
I love you An, but I'm against talking like that. I repeat - it's not Alwaysnadespawning Stars vs IHateSpawnnadesAndJustUsedItMaxTwice...OrABitMore The Rest, so stop treat it like that.

Like a Star @ heaven

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 am

Nath wrote:

1st it was 2nd map on rawr

2nd he wasn't there when we agreed and he apologized after

3rd we didn't benefit with anything from it , why are u inventing ? lol.
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 am

wait for the zepicness, cya later!

Zeckett

Back to top Go down

Post by memento Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 am

Neo wrote:hopsa hejsa fede bliblibli

It would also be nice to add a little rule, that attacker who just spawned cannot throw nades either. They know they cannot get naded, but they can nade. First thing attacker does when he respawns next enemy base is that he nades it. Or ppl respawn, nade base and run back to defence.

shorter version:
Im trying to say Very Happy attacker is protected from attacks, but he can attack as much as he wants
memento
memento
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 am

Blubi wrote:PS.
Anette wrote:* is free to do whatever they want, and other clans are free to decline cms. I don't think this thread has had the wanted effect tbh, but thats just how it goes.
I love you An, but I'm against talking like that. I repeat - it's not Alwaysnadespawning Stars vs IHateSpawnnadesAndJustUsedItMaxTwice...OrABitMore The Rest, so stop treat it like that.
I am not saying it is that in general, but you cannot deny the fact that last topic was about * vs the rest. It was how the topic was started and therefore remained that way throughout the posts. This thread however has nothing to do with * originally but now it seems to move focus back on you, except for mementos post.
If this topic could go back to what it was meant for that would be nice Wink I am not gonna comment on this again, since it is off-topic here.

@memento: now its starting to get complicated. but unfortunately you are right Very Happy
I guess neo should make a rule for that..
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 am

Blubi wrote:Absurd. You, ppl made this a problem Stars vs The Rest, cause somebody, somewhere, after another lost cm got nervous and said 'Focking starts, they are only using nadespawns!!!!1111one'.

Actually, I started bitching mainly because of wS. You're not the first ones to piss me off with nadespawn :>

Blubi wrote:Nadespawns were always in this game. To everyone who think in strange ways - I'm not saying it's good. And I'm not saying it's bad. It's part of babo. It can be annoying like everything else - flames, spawnshots, different weapons abilities, lags, Ulis ft, etc.

Cheat codes are also part of games made intentionally by developers, yet forbidden whenever you play multiplayer?

Blubi wrote:Btw about Uli - if you want him to stop using nades it's like asking everyone, who are in the ft's destruction box, for not throwing flames on Uli. Because it's annoying. And noobish. Rolling Eyes

Sure, even though while in the meantime while I'm throwing that nade I'll get dead. And if I don't throw it, well Uli has the gunside, so I'll CHAAARGEEE!!!! Oh wait I'm dead. Well, at least I faced him with full hp :>

Blubi wrote:Fun in games is always about competition and winning.

Perhaps if you're an ego maniac. Other people play to improve, kill some time, and if the day is good, a win along the way.

Blubi wrote:Fun from loosing? Another joke. I can be proud of myself, of my team that we did our best to try to win. But who can be happy when is loosing?

You are being ridiculous. I played more entertaining games which I lost or played draw, like yesterday with oo, than the ones I've won 7-0 7-0. Because good challenge = fun. Dying without getting a chance to have a challenge = sucks (by that I mean nadespawn).

Blubi wrote:You guys have a problem just with Admi and Uli, cause they are beyond your reach. They are just great players and have spent huge number of hours to get mastery in this game. They were never concentrated on looking for some excuses for their disabilities, just slowly getting better and better. And you're trying now to persuade them how they should play? Better stop talking and move your asses to try to reach the same level. Easier is to talk sh*t about them, to insult them, right? It's good tactic for kids...

We are not trying to persuade them. They can nadespawn if they want. Just a question of how many cms they will play in the future.

Blubi wrote:And I love reading quotes, so as a summary smth about ppl: 'Until they understand they're wrong, they gonna keep believing they're right...' (raven, borned in 1989).

Yes, majority of the people is wrong, stars are right, we will all bow to you and be your slaves!! Long live democracy!!!!

P.S. Anette can I add my super cool pic to this post? What a Face
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:28 am

stelistu wrote:

It was 3rd map on Slant, and they got a cap for 3-3 from it in the last minute... And he was there when I said it because I even said VALTAR. And after even Bullet said he knew Valtar knew, as after he goes "Was Nath playing last" etc. You werent even there so how can you possibly comment?
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:36 am

memento wrote:
Neo wrote:hopsa hejsa fede bliblibli

It would also be nice to add a little rule, that attacker who just spawned cannot throw nades either. They know they cannot get naded, but they can nade. First thing attacker does when he respawns next enemy base is that he nades it. Or ppl respawn, nade base and run back to defence.

shorter version:
Im trying to say Very Happy attacker is protected from attacks, but he can attack as much as he wants

Nadespawn not naded-while-being-in-attack.
When you get nadespawned you usually don't have time to react unless their timing is off, but defenders have time to react if they're being naded by players who just spawned, especially since they know where the nade will be coming from.
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSodaaa!!! Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 am

Zeckett wrote:wait for the zepicness, cya later!

you want to solve the problem? or not? If you do not come for constructive talks, well otherwise, what are you doing here?

Fortunately this section and private and the figures remain between us, otherwise I would be ashamed as a thief to have these attitudes.

I refer not only to you, but those who have participated so far and have only attacked.

as I said if you want to solve the problem let's face it seriously, but with ideas.
And I pray those directly affected to come and participate seriously on forum, if there's interest to recover, otherwise say so and stop it with these attitudes and we close the discussion.

TheSodaaa!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 am

TheSodaaa!!! wrote:
Zeckett wrote:wait for the zepicness, cya later!

you want to solve the problem? or not? If you do not come for constructive talks, well otherwise, what are you doing here?

Fortunately this section and private and the figures remain between us, otherwise I would be ashamed as a thief to have these attitudes.

I refer not only to you, but those who have participated so far and have only attacked.

as I said if you want to solve the problem let's face it seriously, but with ideas.
And I pray those directly affected to come and participate seriously on forum, if there's interest to recover, otherwise say so and stop it with these attitudes and we close the discussion.

Let me just get home and then I'll give you my contructive post. rabbit

Zeckett

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 am

TheSodaaa!!! wrote:you want to solve the problem? or not?.
Sodaa, I like and respect you, but the "problem" wont be solved. Its already been shown by the various people regarding the nadespawns have no intention to stop doing it as its a "legitimate and fair" tactic. I know you personally dont do it and if you have I doubt you do it excessively or even on purpose. But from where im viewing it these posts are pointless and wont lead anywhere in solving it. Its funny how some people say "spawn nading has been a part of babo for years" I spoke to two-three americans last few days and they say there is 0 nade spawns in american babo cms and they think its an unfair tactic. Just thought id state it here. I love you
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 am

Nath wrote:
TheSodaaa!!! wrote:you want to solve the problem? or not?.
Sodaa, I like and respect you, but the "problem" wont be solved. Its already been shown by the various people regarding the nadespawns have no intention to stop doing it as its a "legitimate and fair" tactic.

And even if we stop we still don't get played. You explain that.
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 am

Nath wrote:
stelistu wrote:

It was 3rd map on Slant, and they got a cap for 3-3 from it in the last minute... And he was there when I said it because I even said VALTAR. And after even Bullet said he knew Valtar knew, as after he goes "Was Nath playing last" etc. You werent even there so how can you possibly comment?

i tought u meant the other cm where czoko spawned by mistake Embarassed
excuse me then Wink
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down