European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political bullshit

+9
FireBall
Oxygen
Anette
cmnndr
Gloom
Devil
Cinc
Negative
h8me
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Political bullshit - Page 2 Empty Re: Political bullshit

Post by Cinc Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 pm

I trust french players have enough culture and education not to write that, unlike angry children.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Crapp if you intended to bring out the worse in some with this thread you win. Rolling Eyes
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 am

varlan wrote:Crapp if you intended to bring out the worst in some with this thread you win. Rolling Eyes

That wasn't my intention at all. But I still believe that we need a bit more tolerance when players have names that can be read into. Whenever there's a situation that gets global attention you will see spikes in strange and offending names in almost any online game. Some do it for the hell of it and just to create drama but some who've had their names for a long time also suddenly become scapegoats for bottled up antipathy and resentment or just because some player is peevish.
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxygen Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm

varlan wrote:Omg you french woosies just stop with this already...

Oxygen wrote:
Especially when they say that Hitler was a good person and that Kadhafi will kill Francia with many enormities, I can't tolerate this.

Cause it's just a game. I'm curious what reaction would, many of those who say stuff like this, have IRL. Like Reptilia said, close this topic Very Happy
What me french ? Where is the problem about my remarks ?
Because it's just a game we can afford to write anything? Imagine you have friends who travel to Lyban and they get killed by the troops of kadhafi, you think like this? Anyway if it does not shock you, you do not care of the war and the number of people who die. If so, good mentality.
Oxygen
Oxygen
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 pm

I care what happens in my country. So should you. It's not anyones business what happenes in Libia, except the libian people and ofc those who travel there. Either you go and assume consequences, either you don't. The modern age brought with it only a velvet wraped steel fist waged around by western societies so spare me the bullshit.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 pm

You do know that Libya is fighting against French troops there?
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:32 pm

varlan wrote:I care what happens in my country. So should you.
Harsh facts are :

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/survey/so/2009/int050409a.htm

Seriously I dunno if You could make more blind and ignorant statement as Romanian citizen. It doesn't matter under which rock You lived in for past years but get this - situation in countries affects directly or indirectly other countries thats why there are military and economical organizations uniting multiple nations.

EDIT:

Acting arrogant and selfish works only if your nation have enought natural resources and army to not give a damn..
Gloom
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:34 pm

varlan wrote:I care what happens in my country. So should you. It's not anyones business what happenes in Libia, ........ecc..

do you have a car? does it work with gasoline?.... SURPRISE!

settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Maaaan.... I grow carrots in my garden and pigs in the kitchen. I ride my feet and piss on gasoline. My shelter is the cave and my garden is the woods. I play with animals and hunt them too. I love my wife and I make babies BUUUUUUUUUUT some people come to my house, they tell me sign here, there, everywhere we got a new world for you. fudge TREES, fudge THE PIGS AND THE CARROTS, fudge YOUR HOUSE TOO, we got some new materials for you. They move me out, the hunt me down, they put chains on my feet and tell me IT'S THE NEW DEAL. Here have a cup of gasoline. Do you take it black as a moonless night or white as a polish girls ass?

12 years later

So here I am, in Libia. Dunno WTH is going on but they said I gotta do this. New materials cost much. So I guess I woun't find here any carrots, pigs, animals, women cause we killed'em all. But hey, I got my cup of stfu and the rest of the accesories. It's not so bad.

Gloom. You didn't get my point, not as if that was my intention, but you just didn't get it. I read your post. I don't understand it. And whats the IMF deal with our mockup government got to do with anything? Those who made the deal do not represent our interests and therefore are not romanians.

I am far from being ignorant Gloom and I forgive your insult. I was meerly... eh Mr. Jensen says it better.

We're all locked in this flesh cage it just depends on how you use it. On which side of the table you choose to live.

cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:22 am

FACE PALM

Political bullshit - Page 2 Jesus-10
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxygen Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 am

If you live in Romania, you are part of europe. From this point, you can not have a spirit of individualism on aid from European countries, whether economic, trade, or military intervention. As shown on the link Gloom, you received financial aid, thanks to whom?

If one day your country is at war, and all the people of Romania are individualistic like you, then go fight with your little army and do not seek help in Europe, you do not care who you are from other countries. Especially, we had not been attention to your stupidity is only italicized troll. I hope for you that you're younger to have a mentality so little.

I'm younger (17 years) and I'm very interessed the world news and politics.
Oxygen
Oxygen
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am

And you're wise too. I love you
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxygen Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 am

So wise that I will not answer to your messages whom are so aberrant and which you laugh fully. No time to lose ;-)

That said, see you on babo Varlan Hug. Now!
Oxygen
Oxygen
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

I think we just end this here..

Political bullshit - Page 2 Locked10
Anette
Anette
Site Admin