European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 starting!!!

2 posters

Go down

Season 3 starting!!! Empty Season 3 starting!!!

Post by Cinc Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 am

As the topic says, we're gonna have another most-participated babo tourney. This will be an opportunity for new talents to prove themselves and for old geezers to stop them from doing that XD.

Without further delay, the tournament system is the same as the last time, which means there'll be 6 deathmatches, top 5 from each group + 2 best 6th-ranked babos pass to the k.o. round.
Deatmatches will be equally distributed over the weekdays and weekends, so that everyone who wants can play. Dates are the following:

Tuesday, 19.10.2010.
Thursday, 21.10.2010.
Saturday, 23.10.2010.
Sunday, 24.10.2010.
Wendesday, 27.10.2010.
Saturday, 30.10.2010.

All deatmatches are gonna be held at 8 p.m. GMT +1 on any server free at the given time, preferably Real Squad 2 (so that I don't have to bother other admins xD).

Good luck to all participants!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Season 3 starting!!! Empty Re: Season 3 starting!!!

Post by Cinc Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 am

General Rules:

Cinc wrote:Season 3 of this tournament is starting. 6 deatmatches will be held to see who advances to the next round. First 5 players from each group + 2 best 6th players by ratio will qualify for the K.O. group.

Deatmatch dates:
*Look in the post above*

All dm's will start at exactly 20:00 CET, on Real Squad servers. If people express desire to change the time, it will be done. Rules for the deatmatches are same as on public servers - no flame/nade spawn, no spamming etc.
I hope one of the organizers will always take the screenshots, but just for any case you can take yours.

Rules for the K.O part of the tournament are:
It is played 1 on 1, each player chooses a map and a weapon. Weapons allowed are: Sub Machine Gun, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Dual Machine Gun (others can be chosen if both players agree). Flame is not allowed, suicides count as -1.

K.O part is played like this:
Season 3 starting!!! 45478203 Season 3 starting!!! W594

A1 is the first placed player from the 1st deatmatch, and so on. G1 and G2 are two best 6th-placed players.

Good luck to all participants!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 am

Tonight, 8pm GMT+1, be there!
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm

For the very 1v1, rules are these:
-each player chooses a map and a weapon, other player has to play the same weapon
-spawn shots are not allowed, so small maps are not advised
-flames are forbidden - if a player kills another one with flame accidentally he is forced to suicide himself to recieve -1 kill (using proclient is recommended)
-Weapons allowed are Sniper, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, Dual Machine Gun, Chain Gun, Flame Thrower
-other weapons may be chosen with the other players agreement.
-each match is played to 15 - 15 kills, not 15 minutes, so vote set sv_gametimelimt 0
-player with total higher number of kills from both matches is the winner

Maps chosen must be 32*16 maximum, and size of DM-Pong at minimum. Therefore, anything like crustacean and miniarena can't be chosen.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:30 pm

1v1 Deadlines:

1/16: Until 7.11.2010.
1/8: Until 14.11.2010.
Quarterfinals: Until 21.11.2010.
Semifinals: Until 28.11.2010.
Finals: Until 5.12.2010.

If any participant can't play his match by the given dates, he should contact me.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:11 pm

who do i have to pay for a spot in 1/16? Razz

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Rules update

If a match isn't played by the deadline, each person out of those who should've played has to send me a personal message with details why they couldn't play. They can send me this message up to 24 HOURS AFTER THE END OF THE DEADLINE. The message should be like following:

Code:
I couldn't play because of <state reason here>.
I will be able to play next week <state exact or approximate times here>

If I receive the message from both participants, and I find the reasons valid, I will set the exact time of the next match. Whoever doesn't show up, gets disqualified. If I receive a message from just one of the players (with valid reasons), whoever doesn't send it gets disqualified.

Valid reasons are the following:
- Sickness
- Trips
- Opponent refused to play

If the reason is "My opponent doesn't play at the same times I do" or "Opponent was totally inactive", I might take that as a valid reason, depending on what the other person says, and an exact time will be given for next match.

Once again I remind you:
"I have laggs" is not a valid reason, and therefore will not in any case be treated as such.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down