European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

splitting a clan

+15
memento
Unreal
Pushkin
fuazi
stelistu
Frosty
Killalot
Crapper
Baboow
cmnndr
MissSunShine
Kai
Cinc
cnik
Gerry
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ppl make u'r choice ^^

splitting a clan Vote_lcap27%splitting a clan Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 10 ]
splitting a clan Vote_lcap73%splitting a clan Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

splitting a clan Empty splitting a clan

Post by Gerry Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 am

hei all... in NbZ we where thinking (strange but it happens, ofc not Neo or Bully) can a single clan register 2 different teams??? i.e NbZ Team-A and NbZ Team-B, ofc that shall be done only if that clan have enough active player, im not saying that we want to... we are just curious is there's that possibility ^^

PS: obviusly players who are in team A cannot play for team B and viceversa.

oh and Unri... obviusly u'll have the final decision... u're the Boss here Cool im just asking Smile
Gerry
Gerry
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

splitting a clan Empty Re: splitting a clan

Post by cnik Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 am

Argh I clicked yes but after giving it some thought I would say no. There could be some fair play issues Wink

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 am

No, I want to own the best of the best of each clan, so no need for splitting Razz
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 am

Cinc wrote:No, I want to own the best of the best of each clan, so no need for splitting Razz
Kai
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:02 am

Cinc wrote:No, I want to own the best of the best of each clan, so no need for splitting Razz
Kai wrote:No, I want to own the best of the best of each clan, so no need for splitting Razz

whatever... u will not own anyone!!! Razz
Gerry
Gerry

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSunShine Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:12 am

Actually I think this is a great idea. Even though I am not in a clan, I would like to see 2 nbz teams (or any other) fighting eachother and against others. As for fighting the best, in NbZ's case, they are all the best so the challenge shall be double Razz
This is a great proposition that will make this tourney even more interesting imo sunny
Some clans didnt apply for the tourney, so having 2 teams within 1 clan shall contribute to the quantity of opponents to fight with lookhowcooliam
Maybe other clans will think like this "ok, so if 1 clan has 2 groups, they have better chances to win" well.. they just have many active players that want to play and if your clan really owns, you will own them both anyway What a Face ( Or at least try to cyclops )
In the end it all comes to having fun and being creative, Don't be so monoton with ur decisions guys, lets see (in my case) and do (in clans members case) something new, something fresh, something imaginative, something fun cheers
+1 with the idea Gerry cat gogo!
MissSunShine
MissSunShine
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 am

No.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

nono

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 am

Like you said Miss, they have more chances at winning. I'd say no. It'd be like one country having 2 teams in the World Champinships of football

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Killalot Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 am

In my opinion that's rather good idea. We dont have so much registered teams to make something great Wink So splitting will make competition more interesting.

But these teams from one clan should be even or at least considered to be even. Otherwise, this may lead to bad consequences.

I think this league will be much fun. My vote is YES. Laughing
Killalot
Killalot
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Friends eXclusive

http://fx.devil.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 am

No... I agree with Crapper

Killalot wrote:We dont have so much registered teams to make something great Wink So splitting will make competition more interesting.

A season is supposed to last 2 months, and I'm not sure that each clan will have played 2 matches vs every team... Adding active teams is cool, but splitting a team in 2 reduces the chance to play vs any of them, because they need to have at least 3 specific players of only a small roster.
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am

if wS would`v had 20 members and 10 would be active i`d say yes
but it`s a clear NO since we barely find 3-4 :/
+ i want "the best 3" of the other clan`s Very Happy
stelistu
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Gerry, at least you tried

At least you tried Rolling Eyes Very Happy

7 - 17 wow I didn't know so many ppl comes here xD
Kai
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 pm

yes, why not?
i'm not afraid of playing against many nbz teams.
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Killalot wrote:We dont have so much registered teams to make something great

IMO 13 is enough and like Crapper said....2...come on....
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushkin Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Crapper wrote:Like you said Miss, they have more chances at winning. I'd say no. It'd be like one country having 2 teams in the World Champinships of football

- Crapper

What about Great Britain? And dont come with all that they are separate crap Wink I mean if thats not enough, why does every country with 3 inhabitants in europe have a football team and the USA with 51 states have only one?

About the chances since there is nothing such as a 2nd or 3rd place, but only a winner, youre chances are the same as our chances and everyone elses: 50% You either win, or you dont. And you only do if you beat every team out there, so whether you stumble upon NbZ once or twice doesnt change anything, you win means you win, you loose means you loose. And if anything it increases your chances, because the best players of our team wont play together, dividing us into two weaker teams...

Anyways, its just my opinion...

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : .NbZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:33 pm

no dude imo it's fine ive been part of a 2 team clan before on css Smile, it's just whether everyone else is ok with it so gj on making a vote Very Happy
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Pushkin wrote:youre chances are the same as our chances and everyone elses: 50% You either win, or you dont.
lol.. Sorry but LOL. That's not how statistics work Razz That's for flipping a coin maybe.. Not even that. You have 2 teams one with 2 player one with 1 player. Which team has a greater chance to win in coin tossing?

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Pushkin wrote:
What about Great Britain? And dont come with all that they are separate crap Wink I mean if thats not enough, why does every country with 3 inhabitants in europe have a football team and the USA with 51 states have only one?

Well...USA is a union of states not of countries.Besides it would be highly impratical to have 50 more teams...UK is a kingdom of countries.Anyways bad example.You don't have any union of clans so...bad example. Smile

Pushkin wrote:
About the chances since there is nothing such as a 2nd or 3rd place, but only a winner, youre chances are the same as our chances and everyone elses: 50% You either win, or you dont.

You would have 50% chance for the win if there were only two teams in the tournament.But there are 13 - 14 in the case of 2 Nbz teams.So you either have 1/13 change of winning if you have one team,just like the rest who also have 1/13 chance of winning OR you have 2/14 chance of winning the event if there are 2 NbZ teams,compared to the others' 1/14 chance to win the cup.
Now tell me is 1/14 = 2/14 ? No.Thats why no clan should have 2 teams.End of discussion.Anette,Mnk,Admin close the thread.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

varlan wrote:...
that's exactly what i said .. Razz why u get to be the one who says "Close this topic" ? Crying or Very sad

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:15 pm

You weren't explicit so I get to have the last word Mad
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Well Push, like Varlan said, it does give you more chances at winning. If you write the teams down and pair them up, NbZ (with 2 teams) would already at that point have a bigger chance at moving on to next round than the other teams.
OFC NbZ could split up for the turney and form a temporary clan with a roster and all and play in the turney with a different tag. That would be kind of the same but still it would not be NbZ (if the new clan gets to the final) playing against NbZ and thereby making NbZ winner after the semifinal. That was a bit cryptically put, I know, but I hope you catch what I'm trying to get across to you Smile. Anyway, I'm not in a clan but just trying to give my 2ยข worth of input.

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am

Pushkin wrote:
Why does every country with 3 inhabitants in europe have a football team and the USA with 51 states have only one?

They still suck xD
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by memento Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 am

I gotta say its sad how ur rotten minds are thinking. The only thing u can come up with is that the 2 teams would cheat together. Judging others by ur own standards ? Shocked Counting % chances to WIIIIIN if you add another team ?

I weep for humanity !
memento
memento
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 am

I think people are getting abit to excited over this, at the end of a day what is a poll for? To get peoples opinions across, and its obvious the majority of the community say no to this idea. You can propose stuff but you cant "Bully" people to want what you want. Hf Wink
Nath
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next