European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About dad0

3 posters

Go down

About dad0 Empty About dad0

Post by Adm Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I suppose we all know what happened to Polish president this morning. dad0, I banned you on all Pordesign servers for making fun of it and insulting all the Polish babo players by that. We asked you to put some other name, but later you started using this one again. This is not the first time you don't respect people by far. Please change your always offensive behaviour, show some respect towards other players. Rolling Eyes
About dad0 Dad010

Edit: About dad0 Update10

Last edited by Admiral Thrawn on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

About dad0 Empty Seriously WTF.

Post by Mnk Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Responses to this have been moved to the deepest darkest depths of flamewar city.

dad0, if you wanna talk politics, do it sensibly or be quiet. It's just a game, so keep your anger behind the keyboard where it can be doused with the application of a cold shower and a cup of stop being a dick to people with different opinions.

I'll leave this open so you have right of reply. Anymore BS and the thread goes byebye.
Mnk
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

About dad0 Empty Re: About dad0

Post by dad0 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Mnk wrote:Responses to this have been moved to the deepest darkest depths of flamewar city.

dad0, if you wanna talk politics, do it sensibly or be quiet. It's just a game, so keep your anger behind the keyboard where it can be doused with the application of a cold shower and a cup of stop being a dick to people with different opinions.

I'll leave this open so you have right of reply. Anymore BS and the thread goes byebye.
About dad0 1270964938701

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

About dad0 Empty Re: About dad0

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum