European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow

3 posters

Go down

[Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow Empty [Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow

Post by FrankopaN Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:58 am

Hey anette and all babo players!Merry xmas and a happy new year i wish you all best!!I just cant wait to get unbaned Razz cyclops

FrankopaN
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

[Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow Empty Re: [Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow

Post by Cinc Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 am

Argh this means timon will be unbanned too... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz Razz Razz
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

[Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow Empty Hehe

Post by FrankopaN Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 am

Hehe well i wait a lot for unban like 3 months i've been playing only cod4 now i'll be playing only babo violent 2 Smile

FrankopaN
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

[Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow Empty Re: [Archive] Anette i am just doing this topic so you remember to unban me tomorow

Post by Anette Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 am

I know the deal was to unban you today, so relax. Although I am not convinced it is the right choice. Maybe Jokers can have some good influence on you. Any ways, you are now unbanned, but like I told you, this is last chance. I don't care if it is your mother, father, cousin, dog, brother or who you might blame it on. This is it. Wink
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankopaN Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 am

Why i get kicked on rs3 ? i just go spec and kicked in same sec

FrankopaN
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down