European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern movie production

+3
Anette
Pirate
Sasha
7 posters

Go down

Modern movie production Empty Modern movie production

Post by Sasha Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 am

Apparently nobody films movies on the streets now days..

ChromaKey — is a blue/green background, a computer puts somewhere else filmed images on.

Sasha
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : ►

Back to top Go down

Modern movie production Empty Re: Modern movie production

Post by Pirate Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 am

Oh my... that's disturbing!

I do however think this kind of technology turns out quite well in the finished product. I'd guess it would be illegal to shoot most of the action sequences I've seen in many movies. A very nice sollution, which looks rather realistic and spectacular in my opinion.

Though it doesn't take away the fact that most movies contain fake footage. Sad
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 am

You couldn't imagine my disappointment in the actors career.
I have been always thinking being an actor is full of traveling, filming in damn strange conditions and places, some kind of action.
And that's all they've got +/
Sasha
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : ►

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am

ofc some things are filmed like this, but it is not everything. They do shut down streets to film there, and travel to foreign locations. Depending on the style of film and the budget. The fact that more and more is filmed with green screens is what can be expected, it is easier to deal with ;D
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:18 am

There's something called...uhm magic? It's when you see something and it looks wonderful cause you don't know how it works. Yea...you just destroyed all the magic of movies Sash! Razz

Well, you say you're dissapointed, but I'm actually quite impressed. Some of the actores have to be really good to make you believe they're actually somewhere they're not. To make you believe they're i.e freezing on a mountain, when they're actually shooting it in a studio.

Of course not everything is like this, but there are locations and sights that are either illegal to shoot at, impossible to reach or inexistent.
Devil
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 am

woha... i'm impressed too.. there must be a lot of work to make all things marry togheter. At least one must have a clear view of the final result (without seeng that!). And actors have to figure out where to look, when do moves in the rigth mood haveing just with a few lines on a green wall.
It's amazing that the total cost of such of a post production is cheaper than a "classical" one.
Modern movie production Icon_exclaim
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 am

And people still think 9.11 happened... Rolling Eyes
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 am

...lol...

Modern movie production Icon_rolleyes
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Devil wrote:There's something called...uhm magic? It's when you see something and it looks wonderful cause you don't know how it works. Yea...you just destroyed all the magic of movies Sash! Razz

Well, you say you're dissapointed, but I'm actually quite impressed. Some of the actores have to be really good to make you believe they're actually somewhere they're not. To make you believe they're i.e freezing on a mountain, when they're actually shooting it in a studio.

Of course not everything is like this, but there are locations and sights that are either illegal to shoot at, impossible to reach or inexistent.

Sasha destroyed it! haha, indeed. It's kinda boring imagining what is and what isn't real... Rolling Eyes
raven
raven

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down