European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper

5 posters

Go down

Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper Empty Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper

Post by Kai Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 am

Hi guys
I’ve got enough free time to explain you a problem which bothers me. It doesn't have sometinh with Babo. In septebmer I’ve got Windows 7, crack one. It was very good and I didn’t had any problems. But since 2-3 months I don’t know exactly I can’t see pics .. I can’t see my deskopt wallpaper. The other problem I’ve is that every time I turn my pc on I got it :
Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper Screenprobs
There, you also can see my deskopt wallpaper … black one I can’t change it …
In my folders I can’t see pics, I’ve to click to pic I wanna see …
Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper Screenprobs2

About appearance, I can change theme and color but nothing else.

Does someone know why I’ve this problem ? Why I can’t see pics well. Is that because of a lame Windows 7 or I’ve did something wrong 3months ago ?
Kai
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper Empty Re: Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper

Post by Cinc Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 am

On that error it says that the program that failed was center.exe, however my Win 7 does not run a file named center.exe at all, so it may be a virus or something.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper Empty Re: Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper

Post by Sasha Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:09 am

win fails )
Try downloading a newer build. Microsoft has been releasing their win 7 for free as beta.
As we speak there should be newer builds with those bugs fixed.

If formatting your system is not an option, try to google this center.exe out
and see why aint your images shown.
Sasha
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : &#9658;

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:12 am

I just checked, center.exe is an asus process.
Try this: click start, in the search box type "msconfig", go to the startup tab and unselect "center.exe". If this fails, try reinstalling your asus drivers.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:21 am

the fact u cannot view the thumbnails might just be a setting that need to be changed.

In Windows Explorer
Organize - Folder & Search options - View
uncheck [ ] Always show icons, never thumbnails
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 am

To Ann : I've checked your tip but this was already unchecked :/

To Cinc : I don't find anything where I can read "Center.exe"
But check those :
Windows 7 - Pictures and Deskopt Wallpaper Screenprobs3

I guess if I uncheck this, I won't have anymore internet connexion on my pc ? Using USB Key to get internet connexion from home's box.

To Sasha : I'll dowland beta tonigh when i'll got enough free time to waste my time in this. But Is there only one Beta type or i've to found the one who can solve my own problem?
Kai
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:37 am

Well you can try unchecking it, and if the problem really was in your wireless usb maybe you should buy a new one. If it isn't, it's always easy just to turn it on again by checking the box.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 am

try and dissable daemon tools as something that starts with computer. Maybe it is a permission issue.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Generally the 0xC0000005 error occours with faulty hardware. If you've installed any new hardware, try taking it out and restart. Most commonly it's a case of a bad sector on the harddrive but also occours whenever a bit is misread by the OS so it can also be a RAM error. I'd suggest creating a "Hiren's BOOT CD" (google it), boot from it, run active killdisk or another low-format tool on your harddrive and install Windows 7 after that. As Sasha says, your version is old and new ones that contain bug-fixes are out now. If you've installed Windows 7 on top of an old OS (leaving the old partition intact) this can also create errors for Windows 7.

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum