European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting admins

+3
cnik
Someone
jurij bojka
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reporting admins - Page 2 Empty Re: Reporting admins

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 am

You should post some evidence, yet you only throw empty words out here.
I posted a screenshot of your inappropriate behavior.

We are now waiting for Crappers response.

Please be patient while the administrative branch decides what to do with you.

beeeep
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:36 am

HapiCmpr wrote:You should post some evidence, yet you only throw empty words out here.
I posted a screenshot of your inappropriate behavior.

We are now waiting for Crappers response.

Please be patient while the administrative branch decides what to do with you.

beeeep

There is noo need for evidence, read the second post. I know its hard, but at least try it. Im sure now you have some problems with understanding the words "read the second post" but please try it, google it, i dont care, just read the second post.

You just cant stop lying, and that is very sad. How old are you? 11? Or 9? Have you got punished in kindergarden? Dont be afraid, nobody will hurt you. Be brave, and tell the truth. That you went to the spec and rejoined the game when you got flamed.

Bythyway, why is this nick name, the old onw has broken or...? pig clown rendeer lol! 

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiCmpr Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 am

I can say that you are a homosexual, but i have no proof

So I really don't care what was said in post 2; if you give me a screenshot proof of the accusation, then we can talk

Learn some law basics before making a fool out of yourself, silly boy
HapiCmpr
HapiCmpr
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by jurij bojka Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 am

HapiCmpr wrote:I can say that you are a homosexual, but i have no proof

So I really don't care what was said in post 2; if you give me a screenshot proof of the accusation, then we can talk

Learn some law basics before making a fool out of yourself, silly boy

You should. Because Namy was there, HE flamed you not me, and in the second post he told that I am right.

You can state that, just like you did it.

You can state it but because noone saw your state, you can go in the hell. Bytheway, noone could see that, cos im not gay, but it is interesting you are coming with these guy things...so, who is the homoboy?

Otherwise, please keep your mouth closed because I can smell something like my closet when i read your words...

You just cant eat that we saw you rejoining the game, you act like a kido, we need to proove to YOU what you did, and what is clear for all.

Crappers know that, but he did nothing. You can ride your horse about me, about my behavior, like a parraot, repeating it all the time but it doesnt change the fact and that you prooved yourself how kido you are. Kids are lying in the kindergarden. And you, here. You have nothing.

Changing your nickname on the forum doenst changed your personality.

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 am

This whole thread has gotten out of hand.
I would advise both of you guys (jurij and hapicmpr) to watch your languages towards each other. And if you cannot then just simply not talk to each other.

The point of the topic is this:
jurij bojka wrote:the first post was about banning a player who was flamed and got to the spec/rejoined the game, and about the admin who did nothing.
Which Crapper have already stated is not banable, nor should it be imo. Yes it's a lame way to play, and yes people use it as a way to improve their stats, but in the end it won't make them better players.
Whether or not that's what happened here or it was the ping, is really not here nor there as it is not illegal.

I am closing this topic as it is now just mud throwing, which doesn't solve anything.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2