European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.wS. Varlan

+5
h8me
Frosty
cmnndr
Negative
Cinc
9 posters

Go down

.wS. Varlan Empty .wS. Varlan

Post by Cinc Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 am

Abuser name: .wS. Varlan
Date/time: Many... but this one in particular, 23.09.2011. at 14:00
Abuser IP: He left the server before I screened it... but it's easy to find, he's always around
What happened: Insults everyone for no reason... but this one in particular, insulting me without reason. Not the first time it happened though.
Server where it happened: Many... but this one in particular, Real Squad 1

.wS. Varlan Var

Time to see if admins really are doing their job without bias. People have been banned for much less.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

.wS. Varlan Empty Re: .wS. Varlan

Post by Negative Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:41 am

.wS. Varlan Awesome_face_bigger_1886

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:03 am

Hahaha. I finished the schooly like you did, at least don't lie. There were admins on the server you could have complained then. And you didn't say you were offended. And I wasnt abusive with my remarks. Was just a joke. Like this thread. You just want more drama.

lol <- man drowning, I read the last remark and by that logic you should be banned too... Rolling Eyes

Getalife
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 am

Jesus...

It's clearly some kind of humor, as you see he even mentions after : "now don't make me put the rb too fag", which is self-derision, varlan considering himself too as a cocksucker, if you know that for varlan, rb = romantic babo and that it's related to another man, Crapper.

Maybe you didn't find that funny, which is understandable.

But : he that sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind.
When you talk a lot about yourself and vanish all the time, whether or not it's serious and whether or not it's true, it's normal that some people mock you a bit.

- "You're not using Cinc power" ;
- "scoring without even shooting a bullet" ;
- in some particular situations like when you don't directly insult or write down any injurious word, but that your words mean that your interlocutor is idiot :
"there is no such thing as a middle, unless you're a complete idiot" is just an example ;
- or when you say that you are right and that anyone else who think something else is wrong ;

Which happens every time I see you in game.
But never requested a topic on eurobabo.

I know this is off topic and I'd understand some admins erase my post.
But Cinc, I never had a problem with you... I even appreciated you in some time, cause I'm someone positive and that the point of a game is to be fun and to enjoy gaming.
You were in tryout to wS, I was favorable to your tryout.
Until you started talking this way with everybody.
Now you think I hate you, it's your right. It's not true.
But I'm no longer favorable to a tryout in wS if that's your wish.
That's all, now you know why I behave the way I do.

Now you can say that your behaviour is ALSO a "joke", considering what varlan said.
But don't make a topic about this then.
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 am

Although I'm not acting admin on rs1 nor has anything to say regarding a ban on rs1, I'd say this is silly.
Also, there were admisn on the server during the schooly, you should at least have said something then before making a ban request.
h8me
h8me

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 am

Pointing a finger at me doesn't reduce the validity of my argument, because this ban request is just for a "drop that overfilled the cup", and the cup had a pretty huge capacity... ban me and by the same criteria you have to ban at least half of babo.

There were admins on the server? These days admin privileges are running amok so idk who's admin and who isn't :p
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:25 am

Cinc wrote:There were admins on the server? These days admin privileges are running amok so idk who's admin and who isn't :p

Admins Wink 'You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.' - Jeremiah 29
h8me
h8me

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 am

h8me wrote:You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.' - Jeremiah 29

Hehe
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:37 am

That cinc is a troll.

Claymore
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Old Ballz

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 am

Sigh,

If we were to be uptight about cursing and insulting in babo admins would have their hands full. I don't appreciate some players attitudes at times either, that includes Var too.
What ever happened to respect among players? I get the feeling that's just something that only still exists among the oldies. People can hate each other and still be respectful, it's just a matter of ellegance I suppose. But nowadays it seems that for some people to prove a point of view they need to include a couple of insults too. Perhaps it's just personal style or just bad manners but in one way or another a lot of people do it, thus we can't just ban one and leave the rest.
These insults in particular are nothing new or special so I don't see what the fuss is about. If you got touchy about these things Cinc, then I guess this thread serves as a warning to Var not to insult you any further. However that works both ways.

Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 am

Devil wrote:However that works both ways.

Inside the game, I never used any harsh language or insults towards anyone. Not even towards people who steal my hp, towards people who flame spawns, towards spammer or towards people I dislike.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:13 pm

.wS. Varlan 954-not-sure-if-serious
raven
raven

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Devil, I appreciate, respect and have taken into account your post.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 am

Cinc wrote:
Devil wrote:However that works both ways.

Inside the game, I never used any harsh language or insults towards anyone. Not even towards people who steal my hp, towards people who flame spawns, towards spammer or towards people I dislike.
You might not use harsh language in babo, but here on forum you always try to piss Varlan off. You cannot poke at the bear and expect it not to get mad.

As Devil said, there is nothing new in this. I would have liked if we as admins had been harder with this behaviour early on, so it might have been prevented. Cause for me the line have been crossed several times now.
I really dunno why so many feel they can insult as they want in babo, and I have started to mute or ban (if mute isn't an option) cause it is sometimes getting out of control.

With that said, this post feels like just another piece in the cinc vs varlan war.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:34 am

Anette wrote:I would have liked if we as admins had been harder with this behaviour early on, so it might have been prevented.
Maybe rewrite the rules a bit? Just a suggestion but at least admins can ban and refer to the new rules.
h8me
h8me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:23 am

Rules for public servers as they are now don't exist in written form. Only as a warning when entering the server. Regarding to that, I'd like to point to past cases where banning/muting for language/spam based on subjective opinion has only lead to unnecessary complaints here on the forum.

What I want to say is: Admins (or some admins, if all are not available) in concensus should write rules of behavior for public servers, post them here and make all current admins follow them. The only problem this can lead to is admins not being active.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm closing this. Whether or not rules should be added/changed doesn't belong here anyway.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum