European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay another person is after me

3 posters

Go down

Yay another person is after me Empty Yay another person is after me

Post by Cinc Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Abuser name: fuckin' whore
Date/time: 4 am, GMT +1, 10.02.2011.
Abuser IP: 83.26.78.195
What happened: Screenshot says it all
Server it happened: Babo Violent Europe CTF, I belive

Yay another person is after me 89496344

Couple of days ago I warned this person that his name is insulting and should be changed, this night I joined a server and got this. Now, I don't care if this is a joke or a smurf or Jesus or Chuck Norris or Optimus Prime, I've always been against any form of insults made by anyone. Btw there were couple more of insluts thrown at me, but when I went to access paint to post this one, babo crashed so it's a shame you can't see it all.

Also, an admin who will remain anonymous was present at the server, and decided to do nothing about it, and considering the server is 2.11f, he could at least mute the player.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Yay another person is after me Empty Re: Yay another person is after me

Post by cmnndr Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:53 am

Cinc. It appears that he goes on and on and on with his stupidity and lameness.

1. It was just him and I on the server when Cinc came and started to show off.
2. He put his name just before Cinc came. There wasn't anyone on the server he could offend except Cinc who is more touchy, it seems, than a virgin teen.
3. Ye he was a smurf and ye with Cincs behaviour, his replies are justified. I would have said one or two but I can't be bothered to talk to croatian boy.
4. As usual Cinc tells only what is convenient for him. I did nothing because there was no need for any measure.

It appears Cinc has nothing better to do than be malevolent. His malevolence doesn't stop, I guess in the tournaments he participates, where he has something to gain, even fraudulent, but he does it for sport.

Yay another person is after me Ss03010

p.s.

Cinc wrote:
What happened: Screenshot says it all

Yay another person is after me 89496344

What happened? What happened is that he was asked if he's a faggot. The outcome? He couldn't say no. How could he if you think of it a bit?

My suggestion is to delete this thread since it's useless. It's just about the struggle of one dude trying to fight off homosexuality. Just like in Top Gun. Cinc aka Maverik

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/top_gun_according_to_tarantino
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:08 am

Like i said, i warned that person COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, and that's probably when he decided to pick on me. When I entered the server, I just said "admin wars!" because varlan used nukeall, and got insulted immediately.

Varlan, stop protecting your friend and do something useful, like, stare in the sun.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 pm

I say ban all 3 yokels, 3 problems solved: no bad language, no drama and no spam on the forum! clown
FireBall
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum