European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlekStena

+3
drug TITO
Crapper
Cinc
7 posters

Go down

BlekStena Empty BlekStena

Post by Cinc Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:08 am

Abuser name: I love Karin!(BlekStena)
Date/time: 15.1.2011., 2pm
Abuser IP: 87.19.17.154
What happened: First insulted JVM, after I told him he'll get a ban he started insulting me too (in croatian)
Server it happened: Babo Violent Europe CTF

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot since my babo crashed when I opened the web browser.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

BlekStena Empty Re: BlekStena

Post by Crapper Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 am

banned on all BVE servers

next time, ss first then post lol

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 am

Cicn slow down....remember this...

https://eurobabo.forumotion.com/t1258-mafia

it wasnt me.. U know, i am verry different of u, if i want to insult someon, i will do it and i dont care if a get a bann, im not like others to hide my ip or anything, but pls dont piss urself with such stuff...if u have problems, we can drink a coffe, but pls, next time think before post such lies... baseball bat

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am

Then how do you explain that you insulted me again? An this time luckily on a server where I'm an admin? Even though I gave you more than the usual number of warnings needed to cross my ban limit, you continued.

And it doesn't matter what name you're playing under, your personality gives it all out.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 am

Cinc wrote:Then how do you explain that you insulted me again? An this time luckily on a server where I'm an admin? Even though I gave you more than the usual number of warnings needed to cross my ban limit, you continued.

And it doesn't matter what name you're playing under, your personality gives it all out.

Thatst the explanation for my question? XD

If you red careful my post, you shold figure out, but for weakers, here is the answer: IF I WANT TO INSULT SOMEON, WHAT I DO ONLY TO HAVE FUN (im not a nazi, rassist or whatever), and im not doing like many others - hiding to another name...im not afraid of banning. If you bann me, you do it because i deserved it - whats the problem here?

Yes its verry matter. i dont insult anyone. So, you was that lucky one. and I dont isnult just because i thought one like ``hey lets insult someone``...if someone starts he will drink it...thats the exolanation. Is it enough or have I to go toa lower level to explain? king

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 am

You should first go and learn some basics in english language communication, your post doesn't make any sense ^
Gloom
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 am

Gloom wrote:You should first go and learn some basics in english language communication, your post doesn't make any sense ^

enough said

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

You say you just insult people to have fun, and that you don't care if you get ban, then what are you complaining about in the first place?
maybe I misunderstood something..

Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

So you're insulting people for YOUR fun, well, hate to tell you but it's no fun for others, especially the ones being insulted. (btw this goes out to some other people as well Wink )

A word of advice: I know your location by tracing your ip, also I know since you're Croatian that you have dynamic ip and therefore it doesn't matter that I banned you. However, if I ever find even a trace of your presence on any of the servers where you were banned, you'll get a global ban. So don't mess with me and try to bail out anymore, because I just got serious.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:15 am

What? Did I hear lame? BlekStena 8
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Cinc wrote:So you're insulting people for YOUR fun, well, hate to tell you but it's no fun for others, especially the ones being insulted. (btw this goes out to some other people as well Wink )

A word of advice: I know your location by tracing your ip, also I know since you're Croatian that you have dynamic ip and therefore it doesn't matter that I banned you. However, if I ever find even a trace of your presence on any of the servers where you were banned, you'll get a global ban. So don't mess with me and try to bail out anymore, because I just got serious.

ur wrong lol! rendeer cherry and man, i will give u an advice: i know who u r, so pls, solve ur problems first and slow down a bit. I know u serious, but take serius ur life a bit Smile I love you, and this is an advice of friend Wink

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Negative wrote:
Gloom wrote:You should first go and learn some basics in english language communication, your post doesn't make any sense ^

enough said

yes it makes, he understood it tongue

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Anette wrote:You say you just insult people to have fun, and that you don't care if you get ban, then what are you complaining about in the first place?
maybe I misunderstood something..

Because that wasnt me Hug. Now! u know, if there was some misunderstood, now i would cry to not get bann from Cinc. u know, i stand for my words, and im not defaming anyone like cinc...i know, admins are human too, they can be wrong too, the only thing is some admins think that they are god... king

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Hold on, let me get this straight. You insult me and some other players, I give you a ban, then you say I banned the wrong person.

One of us two is going insane and it's not me.

EDIT: Oh I get it now, you're trying to tell me that I shouldn't give a damn that you are insulting me and the others. I'll just quote myself

Cya in the game although that wouldn't be so wise from your side.

Last edited by Cinc on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:50 pm

gogogo drama

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:04 am

This is why you need screens.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

Cinc wrote:Hold on, let me get this straight. You insult me and some other players, I give you a ban, then you say I banned the wrong person.

EDIT: Oh I get it now, you're trying to tell me that I shouldn't give a damn that you are insulting me and the others. I'll just quote myself

Cya in the game although that wouldn't be so wise from your side.

MAN< HOW MANY TIMES SHOLD I WRITE that in that topic where u posted the screenshot, the MAFFIA called guy wasnt me!!! If I do some sh*t, i will stand for it, but im damngod fedup that if someone sh*tting around then people like u say oh it was tito... scratch

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 am

Excuse me, but point to my exact sentence where I say that you are !!Mafia!!

In game I asked !!Mafia!! if he was drug, he responded no. And on the screen you can see that i ask him, although you can't see response. I never thought he was you until you made a link to his topic after I've banned you.

Besides, even if you are !!Mafia!!, your ban from back then expired. Beware of your current bans though.

EDIT: Before any further arguments, Anette please lock this. He got his ban, and it's not hard to make another topic if he needs to get one more Wink
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 am

Cinc wrote:

Excuse me, but point to my exact sentence where I say that you are !!Mafia!!

In game I asked !!Mafia!! if he was drug, he responded no. And on the screen you can see that i ask him, although you can't see response. I never thought he was you until you made a link to his topic after I've banned you.

Besides, even if you are !!Mafia!!, your ban from back then expired. Beware of your current bans though.

EDIT: Before any further arguments, Anette please lock this. He got his ban, and it's not hard to make another topic if he needs to get one more Wink

``Some guy insulting me and andi in croatian, maybe it was drug TITO!``
``Translation:
andi : be silent
cinc: who is mafia?
mafia: your babo can be silent
mafia: your dick
andi: must be some idiot
mafia: your mother is an idiot
mafia: you siptar (no translation to english for this word, but it's used as a racist insult)
andi: ban``

where did u ask mafia if he was drug tito?Hm??

``I never thought he was you until you made a link to his topic after I've banned you. `` Wrong thinking again...but i didnt expected more from u...and man, i dont argueing because i was banned. Write in mind that pirat

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 am

drug TITO wrote:[
where did u ask mafia if he was drug tito?Hm??

BlekStena Mf1o

Line 10:
>?< Cinc: drug?
Answer is unfortunately off that screenshot.

Also:

``I never thought he was you until you made a link to his topic after I've banned you. ``
Wrong thinking again

You're so confusing that you confuse yourself.

but i didnt expected more from u

Likewise, once a foulmouth, always a foulmouth.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by drug TITO Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 pm

hehe, learn first serbian, drug can be anyone Very Happy wow, what ansers u gave man. pig

drug TITO
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 pm

drug TITO wrote:hehe, learn first serbian, drug can be anyone Very Happy wow, what ansers u gave man. pig

First learn that there is only one player on babo who ever played with the name drug. wow, what questions you give man pig
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Sorry for the double post, I had me some fun right now I just wet myself

First I smurfed a little and caught this:
Spoiler:

Then I went under my real nick and said this: