European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

splitting a clan

+15
memento
Unreal
Pushkin
fuazi
stelistu
Frosty
Killalot
Crapper
Baboow
cmnndr
MissSunShine
Kai
Cinc
cnik
Gerry
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ppl make u'r choice ^^

splitting a clan - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%splitting a clan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 10 ]
splitting a clan - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%splitting a clan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

splitting a clan - Page 2 Empty Re: splitting a clan

Post by Pushkin Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Baboow wrote:
Pushkin wrote:youre chances are the same as our chances and everyone elses: 50% You either win, or you dont.
lol.. Sorry but LOL. That's not how statistics work Razz That's for flipping a coin maybe.. Not even that. You have 2 teams one with 2 player one with 1 player. Which team has a greater chance to win in coin tossing?

but this is no coin tossing, this is about skill. If youre better than the rest, you will win no mather what the other teams are. My 50% were just symbolic to signify this. Why do you guys act like if this was a lottery or something?

And yes Crapper, we could do 2 clans for the meantime and rejoin after the tourney, and we even could call both NbZ, saying one is Notorioius Ballz and the other one is whatever other stupid name we figure out, eeeh, NoobZ for example and then technically noone can protest. BUT this is not how we do things. If the others arent ok with our proposition, well, then we will go on with it. Its just funny how so many players are protesting and inventing nonexistent arguments.

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : .NbZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 am

Pushkin wrote:Its just funny how so many players are protesting and inventing nonexistent arguments.

Well, you asked if people were ok with something.

They gave their opinion... It was opposite to yours...
So everyone started argumenting and of course, you find the "yes" arguments better than the "no" arguments...

I think it's human to start searching for arguments, however this issue doesn't (obviously) absolutely need arguments... We just instinctively believe it would be better not to split your team.

Nath is right. bounce
Frosty
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 am

hmm.. didn't catch a point. Why u made this prop.?

- too many players per clan (turnover problems)?
- your players line-up for ladder is already decided ?
- extend the ladder play-time?
- u are a F1 fan (2 cars per team)?
- bring some changes and see how it works?
- bring more variables coz we know that we will win but we dunno who of us? (omg)
- .........?
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:03 am

Pushkin wrote:Its just funny how so many players are protesting and inventing nonexistent arguments.

How can you say that the probability of an event happening is a nonexistent argument? Shocked With two teams you have more chances then the others.WTF don't you get it?It's not fair play.Is that simple.Ok?And besides,I don't need to come up with any argument since it's your request and not Unreal's.Ok?I can simply just not want any clan to have two teams and still be ok.Ok?

Oh and memento.Cill.Nobody said you cheat.Ok?It's just not fair to have two teams.Ok?

Ok.

Close this thread please before some decides to pull out of the league. Razz
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 am

Pushkin wrote:
but this is no coin tossing, this is about skill. If youre better than the rest, you will win no mather what the other teams are. My 50% were just symbolic to signify this. Why do you guys act like if this was a lottery or something?
50% is not a great way to signify that the better team is gonna win. Anyway i said in my post that this not a coin tossing, was just mocking with your narrow minded statistic. Anyway, you are wrong again. According to you, best team will always win. And also according to you, best team is NbZ. So maybe you could explain how NbZ loses to clans made by mere humans like wS, Uc, fx, |> etc.. ? Oh so maybe it's not "best team always win" but since babos are round, the result is not so definite thus having 2 teams increase the chance. Right?..
Pushkin wrote:And yes Crapper, we could do 2 clans for the meantime and rejoin after the tourney, and we even could call both NbZ, saying one is Notorioius Ballz and the other one is whatever other stupid name we figure out, eeeh, NoobZ for example and then technically noone can protest. BUT this is not how we do things. If the others arent ok with our proposition, well, then we will go on with it.
lol you are just lame eh. try dividing your clan to join with 2 clans and see what happens. You act here like "We are the god here, we could do what we want but we just ask mere humans to be sympatic". Get your head out of your arse lol.

Yeah that amazes me too.. People using "best clan always wins", "if you dont accept this way, we'll do it our way" as arguments. How lame is that?

Last edited by Baboow on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:26 am

Baboow wrote:we just ask mere humans to be sympatic.

Sympathetic.I guess you're not that smart after all. Twisted Evil
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 am

Beh, it's just a confusion Razz It's approximately like that in turkish and french Razz
Look at your own english, you romanian nab I love you

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

Baboow wrote:Look at your own english, you romanian nab I love you

Mad

Razz
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 am

Calm down ppl.. there are way better causes to fight for (e.g. Free Our Flamy or Lunas Zooka). Varlan stop lying to urself , u can't just leave it at "i dont want to" and be ok with it. Like baboow cant either Razz Wanna proove ur smart? Get a degree! Stop insulting ppl. Seems like all you guys do is come here and criticize. When was the last time any of u came up with something else than nay-saying. Big up to Unreal for this tourney.

Btw the thought about this poll was merely to have some fun. We are many members already and few of us will become active again like Gerry etc. thus trying out a possibility of all our players being able to play in the league since most of other clans only have a 3 player line-up. Its not about increasing chances to win etc. but your perspective is obvious now.

Im sure the votes would have looked a bit differently if all clans were in our situation and not consisting of 3-4 active members. So ofc im not surprized at the result of this poll since there is no benefits for the rest of you, but that doesnt make it a bad idea.

Frosty wrote:
A season is supposed to last 2 months, and I'm not sure that each clan will have played 2 matches vs every team... Adding active teams is cool, but splitting a team in 2 reduces the chance to play vs any of them, because they need to have at least 3 specific players of only a small roster.

Since we are the ones that proposed this idea Im more than sure that we can live up to those expectations of yours. So maybe you should focus on your own teams activity. Razz

We wasted enough time now, lets get it on. We are looking forward to play in this league and wish you all good luck and have fun. Basketball

Thanks for your valuable time - You may close the thread now Twisted Evil
BuLL
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .NotoriousBaLLZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushkin Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am

@ Baboow: You are an idiot for the following three reasons:

Baboow wrote: According to you, best team will always win. And also according to you, best team is NbZ. So maybe you could explain how NbZ loses to clans made by mere humans like wS, Uc, fx, |> etc.. ? Oh so maybe it's not "best team always win" but since babos are round, the result is not so definite thus having 2 teams increase the chance. Right?..

First of all, yes, the best team always wins. Try to think about it, then think again, maybe you will get it. Once you do, you will understand why probability doesn't play any role here. Secondly, nowhere in my post i ever mentioned or even indicated that NbZ is the best team. The fact that you interpreted it this way merely indicates how deeply the anger of not having the cliche of being the best clan must lie.

Baboow wrote:
lol you are just lame eh. try dividing your clan to join with 2 clans and see what happens. You act here like "We are the god here, we could do what we want but we just ask mere humans to be sympatic". Get your head out of your arse lol.

I said thats not how we do things. I would strongly advise you to read the whole text and not just pieces before accusing and insulting.

Baboow wrote:Yeah that amazes me too.. People using "best clan always wins", "if you dont accept this way, we'll do it our way" as arguments. How lame is that?

Again, if you are already interpreting posts the way you want them to be, then at least be so nice and cite truthfully.

@Unreal: Im sorry i couldnt resist. I guess for the overall sake of the league it would be best, if you, just like someone pointed out already, lock this topic. We accept the opinion of the majority and dont intend creating two NbZ's, or anything of the kind. Thumbs up to your work.

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : .NbZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 am

Bull...come on man...I didn't insult anyone and I didn't say that you (NbZ team) want this to have a bigger chance to win, BUT regardless of the reason,regardless of the fun of playing against two NbZ or pain (argh) it is simply unfair to the rest who can't line up 2 teams.And thats that.
Regarding proving who is smarter,I'll leave that to Baboow since it's obviously that I'm the retard one.
And I'm not lieing to myself.I was just giving an example of a reason for voting no.My real reason and one I enforce once again (this time just to piss you off Mad ) is that it's unfair to have two teams in the tournament.
Ah!And remember there are 24 games to be played so I'm sure that all 213423532 NbZ members will have their chance to play. Smile
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by memento Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 am

We were many, there was nothing to do, there was league, we got an idea to sign in 2 teams, unreal told us to run a poll to see if the community is ok with it.

Thats why this thread was started, I know for you it might sound crazy and unbeliveable, but thats how it is ( Also Gerry needed to be heard on babo ) Razz

The question has been answered so we can end this topic, and move elsewhere into a topic about how sad you are, you only see hate, cheating and UNFAIRNESS ! in everything Razz
memento
memento
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RuBeLL Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 am

I also see cheating everywhere lol, remember : i'm watching u all chatzors !!! afro
RuBeLL
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

http://cillerkrew.110mb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am

You are just funny. I'm not citing truthfully? I cited all your text lol. Maybe your text isn't truthful.

Second thing, i didnt misinterpret your post. Sorry but it's not my fault if you fail with your english or with explaining.

Pushkin wrote:BUT this is not how we do things. If the others arent ok with our proposition, well, then we will go on with it.
"then we go on with it"... it's quite normal that i understand this as you go on with the thing you previously mentioned. As we are not in your ***** brain, you can't expect us to see what's in there, so you need to explain clearly if you don't want misunderstandings.

Saying "think then think again" is not a way for argumentation. I just cited you as the best clan since half of your team have "NbZ is best" in their signatures, so don't start doing psychology to me with your ***** brain. Considering this vote was for any clan to have multiple participants, i will go on with a neutral example.

I explained with an example that not always the best team wins. This is a fact whether on football, any other sport or any other branch that there is a competition. Either by luck or by some unexpected mistake, greatest teams can lose to the smallest teams. This is a fact you can't deny, even with your ***** brain. Therefore, having more than one team is giving more chance to that clan to get over this small(or big if the clan is weak) chance of failiure.

So.. I guess it all ends up in your ***** brain... Please think before you answer Rolling Eyes

Baboow

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 am

i see both points of view here and feel for nbz a little that they got so many negative votes imo it would have created more competition and made all the other clans better as they say you only get better by playing a better opponent :> the end is not in sight for your two clan idea nbz you could still do you a and b team thing but with home or away matches if that vote goes on the other topic, your a team can play an away match and b team could play home match or w/e but points would all go to the 1 nbz team ofc interclan thing Razz unlucky on this poll if it was upto me i wouldve said yes but the league is set up the way everyone wants it democracy u know cyclops anyway i'm locking thread its just becoming flame wars but poll should still be open so maybe get more votes dont give up lol Wink

ps. do not start flame wars regarding this topic in any other league topics the discussion is closed no matter who got the last word in before me.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2