European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babo Violent 2 Development

+18
Nova
Longcat
Toes
Devil
Gerry
Luna
cnikshutupforonceXD
cnik
dizzy
Pirate
Cyber
Nostrad
Martz
Kai
Adm
Sasha
Baboow
Z3RCH
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Babo Violent 2 Development - Page 2 Empty Re: Babo Violent 2 Development

Post by Anette Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 am

I tried this today but it crashes a lot for me, I am on windows 7, anyone else having problems with it?
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 am

The only thing I could ask is, did you get the lastest updates?

I know that the first version has random crashes, and they should be fixed after the updates. It's probably a dumb question though...
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 am

After trying it I had the same problem An. It would crash randomly, and I couldn't get it to open with the normal launcher, because it would always state the same error asking me to reinstall the game, which I did (about 4 times), but nothing changed.

I'm on win7 too, and yea Pirate, I did get the latest updates Smile

As for what I've experienced from the game:
- really good idea making the Hp pack start to blink when it's about to dissapear
- new map textures look really nice and I didn't notice any significant fps drop
- new round halo around the babos looks awesome, much better then the squares in the previous pro client Wink

However, I didn't get to play it that much, cause it kept on crushing, but what I noticed being wrong, is that flames were sometimes green? Very Happy
And then some players were saying that my babo was violet at some time (I need to ask Malin for the printscreen)
Devil
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 am

Your flames are green, so that you know where they are. I have win7 btw and it never crashed for me.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 am

Okay, I can see how that would make sense, but there's just something very wrong with all these colorful flames on the field. I still think it was better when you couldn't tell the difference Wink
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Babo Violent 2 Development - Page 2 Empty :)

Post by Rusty Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm

personally I think that babo need 2 be babo Smile I like 2 make some skins, I like 2 make my knives in different colors but map textures, new looks of weapons etc does babo different and i dont like it Smile it's possible that it's because of my pc Very Happy:D:D:D ( I've got very low pc *scratch* Very Happy so that I dont like grafic improves Very Happy)
PS.: but they are nice Smile u must get a lot of time at it Wink
Rusty
Rusty
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : want to :)

Back to top Go down

Post by windfucker Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 am

I agree with Kai... it nice and all, but fps,fps. I think that most of us would prefer a stable game with grey walls than a cool one that will lag outrageously(for us with the shitty comps.). Still its up to the player to deside. Btw. there are some glitches on the client. For instance, a lot of times the client shows nades, hps and flames on the wrong places( thats mostly my internet, i agree), and the greenish flame is hardly visible on the grassy terrain, so you should copy/paste some different terrains. apart from that its awesome, especially the storage room map, jeb.. i thought the big doors would open and a giant babo would rool out from there.
windfucker
windfucker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Joker Element

http://jokerelement.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 am

I absolutely LOVE the new pr0client,

It has better FPS than the previous one, even with the new textures. No drawbacks there, I love the diversity in the new maps.

I like the colored flames, for all of you who are bithcing about not being able to see them, fudge off! If you can't see these flames, how did you see the old flames anyway? They are still easy to see, no problems there either!

The new weapon models are a bit hum... They could be nice, but you'd have to change ALL of them, or none, just to keep the look of the weapons the same. So I'd like to see them all changed or reverted back to the old ones, but thats a minor thing.

As for the flames position being wrong, it's the invisible flames bug, and it has been around for years. There's a fix for that, but it would cost loads of latency and cause massive lag problems.
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 am

The fact that flames have colours now does take away that part of the game, where u couldn't be sure if a flame would kill you or not. In some cases it is nice, but I still prefer the old way. Wink
Same goes with sniper shot, you can now see if it is a friendly sniper shooting near u or an enemy.
Never had any problems seeing the flames though.
The thing I find a bit weird in this proclient is the fact that cg is changed. Not sure why a weapon change is in a pro client. If you use the old pro you have a lot less recoil than in this proclient.

Haven't noticed the FPS but it couldn't be worse than the old one xD
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windfucker Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 am

i just downloaded the pro client so fudge off. i just got used to the flames... and fyi the old flames had brighter red colors. but its nice they put different colors so you know whos flame in tdm or ctf it is. and all the other things are great. i especially like the way the new way the photon shots, you can see it clearly on Rawr.
and i agree with pirate.. i can finally se the (slight) difference in the fps and my f... bullet lag is now GONE!(most of the time)
windfucker
windfucker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Joker Element

http://jokerelement.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 am

I like it. Would be nice to have a new look for sniper too. xD
Adm
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 am

@anette, the latest update fixed the cg recoil ^^, it wasn't supposed to change though. Very Happy
Pirate
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 am

Pirate wrote:@anette, the latest update fixed the cg recoil ^^, it wasn't supposed to change though. Very Happy
yeye smart ass, maybe I never updated it Razz
but good it got changed cause it was really weird Very Happy
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down